You know you've been overbuying when...

kfk

You know you are overbuying when you've been telling peoppe you now have 40 decks and you've been saying that for four years.All the while you are sharing new purchases with said people because your joy can not ber contained when they arrive.

gypsiejones71

You know you've been overbuying when... you have more decks in your collection than you have friends on facebook....

gregory

gypsiejones71 said:
You know you've been overbuying when... you have more decks in your collection than you have friends on facebook....
Hm. I'm not even on facebook, but....

nisaba

gypsiejones71 said:
<relieved> I've got a ways to go, then.

Oh, and Gregory? You have *no* friends on facebook. That means that for you, ONE deck is too many. The truck will be backing up your drive soon. Fill it. For your own good.

You know you've been overbuying when your latest Tarot purchase is a large truck in a distant country!

gregory

nisaba said:
<relieved> I've got a ways to go, then.

Oh, and Gregory? You have *no* friends on facebook. That means that for you, ONE deck is too many. The truck will be backing up your drive soon. Fill it. For your own good.
I have friends there. I just see them elsewhere... *relieved*

Flaxen

You know you've been overbuying when OH comments, ' Is that another new deck?' and you say, 'What? This one? Oh no, I've had it ages. Surprised you haven't seen it before!' This is usually accompanied by swift removal of any evidence of recent deliveries.

Dusk Till Dawn

When the Postal woman is trying to charge customs even though there is a green Duty free sticker on the package. She got so used charging me that she now tries every single time.

Aerin

jackdaw* said:
You know you're overbuying when you realize that your hobby is not Tarot, but Tarot shopping. That was my first wake-up call. What the public service commercials call a "yellow flag" moment.

You could *be* a personal tarot shopper, so buy for everyone else and get paid for it?

Stormdancer

I had a pm today...from a lovely mATe....

"I'm getting ready to post your deck, but I can't find the book. It's not in the tin like I thought."....or some thing like this.

I read the pm at work, from my phone....but POSTING from my phone is a PIA...as is searching the trade forum to seem what i've splurged on. SO, I dithered....dithered...dithered...about..."maybe I should just text her.."

I decided against the text option, but the time I spent "Dithering" allowed me to remember what deck she was talking about.

I KNOW I've been overbuying...I have NO idea what's coming, well except in THIS case :angel:

Golden Moon

Your cred/debit card is crying for mercy.