Your FIRST tarot deck of 2015

earthair

My preview copy of Earthair Experimental Elemental Tarot arrived from TGC on Jan 2nd :)
A nice way to start the year :cool2:
Since then I have bought waaaay too many :shhh:

truelighth

I believe it was the Singing Serpent Tarot that I had on pre-order. That one, or the Tarot of the Black Mountain. Not sure which one arrived first, they both arrived in the same week.

Cocobird55

Tarot Mucha. Very readable and pretty deck.

rachelcat

I got the Tarot of Loka early in January.

(And just one since then. But now there are so many more I want SO MUCH MORE! Now that I have it, of course!)

Libra 58

The Shadowscapes Tarot Kit.

Bullfly7

I just recieved Prisma Visions last week and I cannot put it down. I just love it, it is beautiful. Or did I get Tarot of Trees after the new year, I dont remember. One of these.

seedcake

It was Fantastical Tarot.

delizt

as it is my birthday next week, I decided to treat myself with the Prisma Visions deck, it looks stunning:)

JPT

Mine is on it's way. The TaRota Paris :). I have not gotten any other tarot decks in quite some time, so am looking forward to this one. This will likely be my only new deck for this year. This was just so different, I felt if I was getting ONE, this should be it.

So, what is your FIRST deck of this new year? If you ordered more than one at the same time, feel free to list all. But this is about the first deck or decks you ordered for this year only.
=========================================================
It is definitely on the way! Here are some PIX in advance!

Attachments

• USER MANUAL COVER.jpg
    USER MANUAL COVER.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 81
  • !!!TarotaParis mat web.jpg
    !!!TarotaParis mat web.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Session Kit open.jpg
    Session Kit open.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 87

greatdane

Thanks JPT!

Wow, it's so...luminous...when I see the big scans. Lovely, it kind of glows :)