zhadee and empress's dress vera sibilla oracle discussion

empress's dress

I intend to read your cards unbiased so at the end you may say what their answer is.
Doctor comes to check the pulse and feel the temperature. Is the doctor a healer? If he says the right word, he might hand out sugarcoated chocolate pills and the patient is fully restored. The doctor comes in, asking what's wrong with you. So you tell him what you think.
Despair - is that the guy with the gun? If so, he is about to put a hole inside his head, so the truth may come out. Because words do fail him, it needs to be blood. He does not spill the other person's blood. He cannot bear the pain, the pangs of jealousy and despair. Is it still true that only he who knows the end may be in despair? This is what the doctor gets to hear.
Prison puts you in a state of immobilisation. This is inside the despaired person's mind. They cannot escape the prison. so they need to make a hole in the wall to escape from it. Not a relaxed state of well-being and silent musings. It's the broken record of misdeeds and dishonour, and being unable to do anything about it. Like the Count of Monte Christo, you feel the need to get out of your present state, but you can't move. Time's not up. The chain's not broken.

I have a different set of vera sibilla, which gives english translations. Il delirante (the three drunken guys) is translated as 'pleasure seeker'. Delirium is a state induced by narcotics, substances or illness that makes a person talk without thinking. The words just spread from their mouth, like they talk in tongues. A message from your guide or your god. You're not responsible for the things that come out of you. That'd be total truth. The other person needs to say whether your words are right or just incoherent jabber.

Love. Spread the word. You cannot help but feeling this way. A love like this needs to be expressed.
we say: bis über beide Ohren verliebt. Like this feeling is filling you up, like it replaces any other content. Love is also blind.

love is blind, indeed. and thank you for this reading. haha i have turned to delirium to escape the prison. i am good in company. this is inherent to human nature. what to do next? put on my blindfold and play eeny meeny meiny moe while walking looking for my next love? he is a sick man in so many ways. i am getting a man for whom i would be the doctor. i would be in his prison trying to make him well. is it a job i want? the side that loves says yes. but his illness could also harm me terribly. i don't know. how would i lessen the pain. obsessing over cards to give me answers? really? ha what a life! no thanks...

i have spoken directly. so directly. he expressed great love for that directness. but he loved as a performance. it didn't really touch him to transform him. the feelings of love touched him but the other stuff, nah. the important things about how to treat your body and mind. how to avoid delirium. madness. brilliance and madness are very close to each other. he is truly a coin with those two sides. and he doesn't want to change a thing...

oh my deck does it that way too. the same words. but i think it is bad translating. i don't like these english translations. they don't do justice to the images or to the richness of meaning in the italian words. so i just used delirium on my own. sorry about that. in the future i will put the italian card name and my translation in parantheses.

xo,z!

zhadee

oh my deck does it that way too. the same words. but i think it is bad translating. i don't like these english translations. they don't do justice to the images or to the richness of meaning in the italian words. so i just used delirium on my own. sorry about that. in the future i will put the italian card name and my translation in parantheses.

xo,z!
Delirium fits perfectly, it adds momentum to the cards and "pleasure seeker" always gave me riddles. So is it a good thing to be drunk? I kept wondering. Because there is truth in wine? But wine can be so fake, giving me a headache from just smelling it.

Love is blind. You do not need to rely on your eyes to see this man's true beauty, or sickness. Your senses pierce right through his mask.
Your hands understand his pulse, his temperature is telling a tale: The prison as protection, the desperation a performance, delirium allows him to say what's on his mind. Without having to face the consequences because by saying so he followed a whim he cannot explain when he's sober and in his rightful mind.

empress's dress

Delirium fits perfectly, it adds momentum to the cards and "pleasure seeker" always gave me riddles. So is it a good thing to be drunk? I kept wondering. Because there is truth in wine? But wine can be so fake, giving me a headache from just smelling it.

Love is blind. You do not need to rely on your eyes to see this man's true beauty, or sickness. Your senses pierce right through his mask.
Your hands understand his pulse, his temperature is telling a tale: The prison as protection, the desperation a performance, delirium allows him to say what's on his mind. Without having to face the consequences because by saying so he followed a whim he cannot explain when he's sober and in his rightful mind.

in a nutshell yes! and i am trying to get sober myself. i was going to share a gt about b. but now i think what is the point. i know the situation. no change. passionate love. but nowhere to go. it is in a prison. he is also a reminder of my unlived potential wasting in a prison. we were in the same place at the start. and i was blocked not by him but by someone else. and seriously maimed emotionally by the blocking. you know i am still forced to see them to this day and they maniacally laugh about how they blocked me. b lived the life i wanted. he had the support. he gave me all the support to join him and he really wanted me on the ride with him but the people blocking me -- their darkness trumped his light. i was too young and weak to get their game. i just was afraid. so much uncovered. it is quite weird and embarassing. he became for me everything i wanted to be. amazing. i just realized that today. delirium is passing. the fever is abating.

empress's dress

hi empress, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I cannot recall something specifically but I'm sure I did.

I still do not recall something specifically, but you're spot on with reverse engineering & how good I've become with it.
I don't remember my parents being patient or encouraging in the way children are encouraged today. Children are urged to do something - putting the grocery shopping items in the basket and so on. I remember when doing shopping, I always got in the way, and my mother pushed me around. Today, I understand that I neither had the perception nor the motoric skills to handle this situation. There was no need for her to push me around. She did it because she liked it. Venting off her frustration.
Reverse engineering ... I am very patient with my clients. Their motoric skills are failing, so does the perception and I have to slow down myself. I have to watch closely, i have to listen carefully, and I need to talk really slow. And you know what? I like it. One of the best parts about my job is this slow care with slow movements. One limb at a time. One hand, then the next. Breathe. Look at me. Good. Now turn your head to the left. Look at your hands. Now move your leg.
I know me doing so drives my workmates insane. They want to be quick and out of the room. Later, they complain about back hurt, tension, and a person slapping them. I don't get slapped. Occasionally, a person looks at me and grunts, so I know we've been too fast. Doing so has a healing effect on me.

transformation seems to knock at my doors. Very likely it's the menopause, but there is no fear in it. I think I'm prepared for it. Getting prepared for menopause seems to be crucial.
I've spend a good deal of sitting around, waiting for something to happen: my mother coming to peace with me, people I consider friends reaching out for me, situations at work resolving. Last year, I took this long walk. I stopped waiting. I went up and walked away. Great adventure. I came back and my life had dissolved. My passion was gone, I felt like a ghost, eating dust. Reading cards like maps in order to find my direction. Got terribly lost doing so. Reading maps is not the same like being there, though at times it feels real. Like looking at pictures, to recall a special moment. But the moment is gone, and the memory does not make it come alive again.
That was last year's lesson I had to understand. Now I will see what 2017 presents me with. =) Thank you!

oh your response is more beautiful than the reading. thank you for sharing this. yes 2017 will be very good but you will have to work for it. those flowers are not there for nothing.