1 Card Oracle Reading Exchange using my Earth Magic deck

BeyondtheVeil

1 Card Oracle Reading Exchanges with Earth Magic

THREAD CLOSED

IF YOU STILL OWE ME FEEDBACK AND A READING PLEASE GO AHEAD AND POST THEM ON THIS THREAD. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT PARTICIPATED!

Okay... 1 card reading exchanges using my Earth Magic Oracle Deck. I haven't read with it before, so this is my practice to connect. :)

I'm looking for complete feedback {why or why not something made sense to you, etc} and an exchange reading from you.

If I had to chase you down for feedback before..do not sign up in this thread for an exchange please. Luckily, I only had one person }

Let's have some fun!
beyondtheveil

selenatarot

I would like to sit if you are taking. I will exchange with you using the same oracle deck or my energy oracle cards, let me know which you would like when posting your question.

I would like to know the circumstances around how I will meet the man that will become my next boyfriend?

BeyondtheVeil

I would like to sit if you are taking. I will exchange with you using the same oracle deck or my energy oracle cards, let me know which you would like when posting your question.

I would like to know the circumstances around how I will meet the man that will become my next boyfriend?

Okay...

BeyondtheVeil

selenatarot Reading

YOUR CARD/READING-

WIND {ACTIVATION}

The meaning of this card is something that stirs your senses. It speaks of walking outside, art, hiking, of 'doing something".

I take this to mean then that you will meet the man that will become your next boyfriend by doing something that you love doing. An activity, a hobby, going for a walk, attending a concert/meeting/party, etc. Something that "stirs your senses" and possibly brings you passion.

That is already a good sign of a nice relationship as you have something in common!:thumbsup:

I would love for you to update me when you do meet your next bf! :heart:
beyondtheveil

My question....

What are my guides trying to tell me to do about my relationship DS?

selenatarot

YOUR CARD/READING-

WIND {ACTIVATION}

The meaning of this card is something that stirs your senses. It speaks of walking outside, art, hiking, of 'doing something".

I take this to mean then that you will meet the man that will become your next boyfriend by doing something that you love doing. An activity, a hobby, going for a walk, attending a concert/meeting/party, etc. Something that "stirs your senses" and possibly brings you passion.

That is already a good sign of a nice relationship as you have something in common!:thumbsup:

I would love for you to update me when you do meet your next bf! :heart:
beyondtheveil

My question....

What are my guides trying to tell me to do about my relationship DS?

Thank you, I will update you fully when he enters my life. I am sensing a man coming up for me, an ex love interest made an apperance this week but I am not sure about him because he won't make his intentions clear. I enjoy getting involved in community projects and events so I hope I meet this man through something that I love to do.

Lotus Flower - Unfoldment

Your guides are telling you to give the relationship some time for it to bloom. It could be that you both went through a period of darkness or difficulty and you/him felt that this was not going to go anywhere. It could be that he isn't so forthcoming with his feelings, however the card is asking you to take a step back and allow it to unfold naturally. Only then will you be able to see if it has potential.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for selenatarot

Thank you, I will update you fully when he enters my life. I am sensing a man coming up for me, an ex love interest made an apperance this week but I am not sure about him because he won't make his intentions clear. I enjoy getting involved in community projects and events so I hope I meet this man through something that I love to do.

I hope that you do. It definitely helps to have common interests and beliefs. I think that is great that you will meet him there. I do look forward to hearing your update when you do meet him.

Lotus Flower - Unfoldment

Your guides are telling you to give the relationship some time for it to bloom. It could be that you both went through a period of darkness or difficulty and you/him felt that this was not going to go anywhere. It could be that he isn't so forthcoming with his feelings, however the card is asking you to take a step back and allow it to unfold naturally. Only then will you be able to see if it has potential.

This does make sense here. There was some difficulty and I did feel that I wasn't sure I wanted it to continue. I always think I have to "do something" but I guess I need to step back instead. Letting things unfold naturally sounds best and will probably then work out how it was meant to.

Thank you!
beyondtheveil

Persimmon

Hi! Can I sit for a reading? I will give full feedback and a return reading.

Recently when reading my own cards I was asking about Edwin and I picked up that he has an important spiritual message for me, and there was a lot of strong spiritual energy around this message. I also felt that he was eager to give me this 'message' and I got the feeling this message was a spiritual lesson of sorts. It seemed imperative that he tell me. I know that he won't literally be telling me, but rather he would be teaching me something or I would realise something very important/have a lightbulb moment from our connection/interactions. I was wondering - can you tell me what this very important spiritual message he has for me is?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Persimmon

Hi! Can I sit for a reading? I will give full feedback and a return reading.

Recently when reading my own cards I was asking about Edwin and I picked up that he has an important spiritual message for me, and there was a lot of strong spiritual energy around this message. I also felt that he was eager to give me this 'message' and I got the feeling this message was a spiritual lesson of sorts. It seemed imperative that he tell me. I know that he won't literally be telling me, but rather he would be teaching me something or I would realise something very important/have a lightbulb moment from our connection/interactions. I was wondering - can you tell me what this very important spiritual message he has for me is?

Sure you can! You are always welcome! :heart:

Your Card/Reading-

WINTER SOLSTICE {REFLECTION}

This card says to review the past year and ask yourself what the most important lessons you have had to learn, what you have accomplished, and what dreams & visions you want to manifest.

The message you are meant to get is that while you may have had some challenging or hurtful situations/lessons that you have had to learn..they were meant to happen. They are teaching moments for you to grow and to learn from. They are not punishment, but ways to teach you valuable lessons so that you can grow spiritually.

It is now time to look back at those painful, challenging lessons and learn to accept them and let go. What can you learn from those experiences? What have they taught you? What do you know not to repeat? What things should you repeat? Etc.

Take time for solitude for yourself in reflection and to heal. Look back at each situation with gratitude for teaching you the lesson and with forgiveness. Then let go of it all.

Then forget about them and focus on what is to come. Visualize NEW ideas, NEW relationships with NEW people and how you want them to go. Visualize yourself happy and content in your life with whatever you want in it. Remember to stop looking back and to not hold onto old relationships and their baggage.

A favorite saying that is my current motto for myself is...

Don't look back....you're not going that way.
:heart:

I think this could definitely apply here as well.

I hope this helps you! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

lepleadian

hi :)

i will text T today, could u see how will it go?

Persimmon

Sure you can! You are always welcome! :heart:

Your Card/Reading-

WINTER SOLSTICE {REFLECTION}

This card says to review the past year and ask yourself what the most important lessons you have had to learn, what you have accomplished, and what dreams & visions you want to manifest.

The message you are meant to get is that while you may have had some challenging or hurtful situations/lessons that you have had to learn..they were meant to happen. They are teaching moments for you to grow and to learn from. They are not punishment, but ways to teach you valuable lessons so that you can grow spiritually.

It is now time to look back at those painful, challenging lessons and learn to accept them and let go. What can you learn from those experiences? What have they taught you? What do you know not to repeat? What things should you repeat? Etc.

Take time for solitude for yourself in reflection and to heal. Look back at each situation with gratitude for teaching you the lesson and with forgiveness. Then let go of it all.

Then forget about them and focus on what is to come. Visualize NEW ideas, NEW relationships with NEW people and how you want them to go. Visualize yourself happy and content in your life with whatever you want in it. Remember to stop looking back and to not hold onto old relationships and their baggage.

A favorite saying that is my current motto for myself is...

Don't look back....you're not going that way.
:heart:

I think this could definitely apply here as well.

I hope this helps you! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Thank you :heart: Yes this card makes sense, as I did do a lot of reflection and inner work due to me needing to work through some pain from something he did, also it brought up a re-occurring theme that had been going on in my life, and this time I reacted differently than I have before. I also really like the saying at the end about not looking back - that is something that is so true and I will remember that :) I do agree that he taught me a spiritual lesson, even though it was painful and I found it hard, I did feel I handled everything correctly.

Do you have a question for me to look at?