3 card interpretation!

kellbell88

Hi all - beginner here - using the Rider Waite deck and learning more about reversed cards.

I started seeing a man a month ago who I'm crazy about, and he's crazy about me (he has said so at least). However two weeks into it he found out he has to move for work. On June 1. We haven't really had a conversation yet about what we are going to do - he's so busy and I've been traveling - but I think we are going to talk in a week or so.

I asked the cards 'what can I do to ensure this conversation turns out as positively for me as possible?' I tried to not phrase it like 'will the conversation turn out in my favor?' Since I know yes/no questions are tough. Here's what I got:

The Star - this seems like a very positive card to me, and I was happy to see it. I read it as I should have faith and hope in the situation - that things will work out in some way?

Ace of Wands, reversed - this one, and the Tower below, im seeing as 'delays' or obstructions. Like there's something blocking me emotionally or mentally?

The Tower, reversed - could this somehow mean the situation won't work out to my liking, but I'll pick up the pieces?

I guess I'm having trouble with ascertaining the 'action' I can take from these cards. Thanks!

hulpster

I agree to have faith and remain hopeful. The Ace and Tower I read together as making sure you keep a lid on any high energy/explosive feelings that may scare him off. Perhaps don't come on too strong about your desires for the relationship as you speak about your future. The Star reinforces remaining serene albeit a little distant. The underlying energy of Chariot could point to you moving to live with him some time down the track or could point to the need to keep your desires in check but move forward in the relationship.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi kellbell88,

Could you please leave some feedback for hulpster?

Here are some feedback tips from the posting rules (click here and please read).
Feedback

Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.
Please no more replies until kellbell88 has caught up with her feedback.

kellbell88 I've sent you a PM :)

Sulis - moderator

kellbell88

I agree to have faith and remain hopeful. The Ace and Tower I read together as making sure you keep a lid on any high energy/explosive feelings that may scare him off. Perhaps don't come on too strong about your desires for the relationship as you speak about your future. The Star reinforces remaining serene albeit a little distant. The underlying energy of Chariot could point to you moving to live with him some time down the track or could point to the need to keep your desires in check but move forward in the relationship.

Ah sorry everyone. I forgot to turn on email notifications and have been traveling - so I can follow up now.

I'm glad you agree I should remain hopeful - I'm pretty anxious about the situation so, doing my best to remain positive. I am the type to have feelings that would scare him off.. so that's interesting you mention that. I'm afraid, since I haven't heard much from him, that he's planning to end it so, but who knows.

I didn't pull any Chariot card - is there another reason why you mention it?

hulpster

Ah sorry everyone. I forgot to turn on email notifications and have been traveling - so I can follow up now.

I'm glad you agree I should remain hopeful - I'm pretty anxious about the situation so, doing my best to remain positive. I am the type to have feelings that would scare him off.. so that's interesting you mention that. I'm afraid, since I haven't heard much from him, that he's planning to end it so, but who knows.

I didn't pull any Chariot card - is there another reason why you mention it?

Hi there, thanks for the feedback! I read the quint which is adding all the numerical values of the cards until you reach the lowest possible number related to the Major Arcana. In this case your cards reduced down to 7, being the Chariot in my deck.

G Dren

Hi all - beginner here - using the Rider Waite deck and learning more about reversed cards.

I started seeing a man a month ago who I'm crazy about, and he's crazy about me (he has said so at least). However two weeks into it he found out he has to move for work. On June 1. We haven't really had a conversation yet about what we are going to do - he's so busy and I've been traveling - but I think we are going to talk in a week or so.

I asked the cards 'what can I do to ensure this conversation turns out as positively for me as possible?' I tried to not phrase it like 'will the conversation turn out in my favor?' Since I know yes/no questions are tough. Here's what I got:

The Star - this seems like a very positive card to me, and I was happy to see it. I read it as I should have faith and hope in the situation - that things will work out in some way?

Ace of Wands, reversed - this one, and the Tower below, im seeing as 'delays' or obstructions. Like there's something blocking me emotionally or mentally?

The Tower, reversed - could this somehow mean the situation won't work out to my liking, but I'll pick up the pieces?

I guess I'm having trouble with ascertaining the 'action' I can take from these cards. Thanks!

To me the star is about realizing this new situation needs to be addressed as well as being faithful in your decision. The reversed cards to me: starting with the ace of wands; states that this is a joint new enterprise which needs to be placed on a strong foundation for the both if you, if this is to work. The reversed tower: not only cements this fact, it is also saying; you both just exited something tried and true, and entering a new way of existence. Or more like stepping out of your comfort zones into the unknown. Your faith will conquer fear. A good reading. My thoughts as a new reader.

kellbell88

Hi there, thanks for the feedback! I read the quint which is adding all the numerical values of the cards until you reach the lowest possible number related to the Major Arcana. In this case your cards reduced down to 7, being the Chariot in my deck.

Oohhh I see! I've never heard of quints until I started posting here. Good to learn more :)

kellbell88

To me the star is about realizing this new situation needs to be addressed as well as being faithful in your decision. The reversed cards to me: starting with the ace of wands; states that this is a joint new enterprise which needs to be placed on a strong foundation for the both if you, if this is to work. The reversed tower: not only cements this fact, it is also saying; you both just exited something tried and true, and entering a new way of existence. Or more like stepping out of your comfort zones into the unknown. Your faith will conquer fear. A good reading. My thoughts as a new reader.

Thanks for your help! I agree - there needs to be a strong foundation for this type of thing to work. I felt pretty good about this reading.

However since then, I've drawn a few new spreads and things don't look as promising. He actually moved today and we never ended up having the conversation I originally asked about here :(

In some of the spreads I've done since, I've gotten the 3 of Swords a couple times. The guy I've been seeing - who now moved - is often denoted by the Knight of either Swords or Wands. I have no idea what's going on with him (haven't heard from him in a day) or what he's thinking about me. Lots of frustration happening here and, I think things may be over between us :/

kellbell88

In the spread I pulled today, it went something like this:

Should I reach out to him? Three of Swords

Will he reach out to me? Reversed King of Wands

How do I feel about this relationship? Reversed Page of Swords

How does he feel about this relationship? Knight of Wands

Will I hear from him? 9 of Cups
When will I hear from him? The Moon.

I thought it was interesting I have the Page, Knight and King in this spread. But the 3 of Swords I don't find promising.. or the reversed King/Page. I'm just really beginning to interpret this so, maybe more to come.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi kellbell88,

Please interpret each card.

Here's a link to the posting rules again: Your Readings Posting Rules,

Could everyone else please wait?

Sulis - moderator