A few lenormand readings

amaya1

I would like to practise with my lenormand cards for an hour

Plz sit onky if u arw able to exchange back

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Bonny

Hi A,

whats c thinking now re us knowing that I'm not pregnant and want to have a baby?

amaya1

Hi A,

May I ask what the advice is for when I will be a mother ?(in what situation)
Can u rephrase it , i am not good at these kind of questions about when..../

amaya1

Hi A,

whats c thinking now re us knowing that I'm not pregnant and want to have a baby?
Anchor whip tree bear

You will be able to having a baby when u will have a commitment stable long term relationship with someone loyal witjout struggles, if you ve a peaceful relationship it will be the time.
Well i think that he is feeling that it could be in the future...not so soon however and it is white logic to want it in your period of life, i feel that he will become more protective and get closer towards you if there is a possibility to have a baby

*do you see me having sex next week with A?

Bonny

Anchor whip tree bear

You will be able to having a baby when u will have a commitment stable long term relationship with someone loyal witjout struggles, if you ve a peaceful relationship it will be the time.
Well i think that he is feeling that it could be in the future...not so soon however and it is white logic to want it in your period of life, i feel that he will become more protective and get closer towards you if there is a possibility to have a baby

*do you see me having sex next week with A?

Paths - letter - key - fish

Decisions will be taken about your lives next week. There will be loads of written communication and things will open for you through this communication to do with sex. You will be challenged by a need for discipline to do with finances in your relagionship and dating. So next week the energies are pleasant for you to be together ... There's a balance between your openness and your restraint so it's really beyond the energies showing just yet if things haven't progresses to sex .... It can happen but maybe not that soon

___

thanks A! Yes well he would become much more protective of me , yes I see that. I would need him to as well. Thanks , i really hope he does .

--

Syeraph

Are there talks of opening a HLS office in my town?

yours?

lepleadian

hi Am can u check will i be the student who gives a speech in my class in graduation ceremony?

i can do yours by tarot i dont use lenormands

amaya1

Are there talks of opening a HLS office in my town?

yours?
Mice child lily

There will be talks but i dont see someing stable, it will be an immature conservation about that issues , no real moves only soke thoughts, there is desire but i see some loss right know may not the current badge for it

* will i have a great night on Sunday?

amaya1

hi Am can u check will i be the student who gives a speech in my class in graduation ceremony?

i can do yours by tarot i dont use lenormands
Lemormand thread hun

ana luisa

Are you still taking sitters ? If so, I would like to know how to address S about her attitude towards SSA ?

Your question ?