A few lenormand readings

amaya1

Are you still taking sitters ? If so, I would like to know how to address S about her attitude towards SSA ?

Your question ?
Oh S is not good person, The Snake heralds a false friend, adultery, jealousy, treachery, or a malfunction. Snake can slither most anywhere, so be wary, and the attack won't come as a surprise. I think that they will use some tricks they will be real sneaking and start to manipulate the SSA taking advantage, it seems that Ssa will lost something

Snake woman loss

* what A is feeling for me

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

amaya1

Closed*******

ana luisa

Oh S is not good person, The Snake heralds a false friend, adultery, jealousy, treachery, or a malfunction. Snake can slither most anywhere, so be wary, and the attack won't come as a surprise. I think that they will use some tricks they will be real sneaking and start to manipulate the SSA taking advantage, it seems that Ssa will lost something

Snake woman loss

* what A is feeling for me

RIDER (female) RIDER (male) BIRDS (owls)

it seems you may have bumped into each other but in the long run, won't see eye to eye. He considers himself to be an intellectual (a bit presumptuous)and would rather spend time with groups that "share" his vibe. Honestly ? If he feels this way about you even without knowing you much, that's not a person I would invest my time on... Besides, the Quint is the Fox. So, leave it.

Will be back with your FB. I got 2 riders because I'm using the CL.

amaya1

RIDER (female) RIDER (male) BIRDS (owls)

it seems you may have bumped into each other but in the long run, won't see eye to eye. He considers himself to be an intellectual (a bit presumptuous)and would rather spend time with groups that "share" his vibe. Honestly ? If he feels this way about you even without knowing you much, that's not a person I would invest my time on... Besides, the Quint is the Fox. So, leave it.

Will be back with your FB. I got 2 riders because I'm using the CL.
He knows me well and the last days we met with mutual friends

ana luisa

He knows me well and the last days we met with mutual friends

Well, the strange vibe is still there. The group in this reading showed as VERY important to him and the riders had their backs to each other so, I wouldn't count on it developing into something wonderful. Curious to know what these friends think of him and how he acts with them when you're not around...

Well, it is interesting that you say S is not to be trusted. I don't know her well but from what I gather, she is facing a horrendous time trying to get paid and has been denied assistance. If I may ask, what card did you take for "loss" ? The mice ?

amaya1

Well, the strange vibe is still there. The group in this reading showed as VERY important to him and the riders had their backs to each other so, I wouldn't count on it developing into something wonderful. Curious to know what these friends think of him and how he acts with them when you're not around...

Well, it is interesting that you say S is not to be trusted. I don't know her well but from what I gather, she is facing a horrendous time trying to get paid and has been denied assistance. If I may ask, what card did you take for "loss" ? The mice ?
Yep the mice

Syeraph

Mice child lily

There will be talks but i dont see someing stable, it will be an immature conservation about that issues , no real moves only soke thoughts, there is desire but i see some loss right know may not the current badge for it

* will i have a great night on Sunday?

This sounds accurate. As far as I can tell no moves have been made. The city is slow on their plans because they have not budgeted correctly. I imagine it depends on the city pushing to finish the things they have started and not been in a hurry to finish. So it sounds like they have brought it up, but waiting to see what will happen before they commit.

gentleman, tree, house.

I do not see anything negative in these cards, nor anything expressing a fantastic time.
It seems to show that you will be a with a man at a house or some sort of homey dwelling or buisness. It looks stable and there is potential for growth.

I am new to leanormand, hope that resonates.

amaya1

This sounds accurate. As far as I can tell no moves have been made. The city is slow on their plans because they have not budgeted correctly. I imagine it depends on the city pushing to finish the things they have started and not been in a hurry to finish. So it sounds like they have brought it up, but waiting to see what will happen before they commit.

gentleman, tree, house.

I do not see anything negative in these cards, nor anything expressing a fantastic time.
It seems to show that you will be a with a man at a house or some sort of homey dwelling or buisness. It looks stable and there is potential for growth.

I am new to leanormand, hope that resonates.
It was a normal nice night,makes sense thank you