A Study in d'Eltynne

zhadee

closed

the small print AKA "rules"

• Please ask questions that allow meaningful readings you can give elaborate feedback to. I know, your matter is pressing and I put great care into my reads. Please return the favour by giving some thoughts to your reply.
  • for romance related questions: no third party mind reading.
  • no readings on some future lover you haven't yet set your eyes upon, no readings that are based on your expectations of future events. These are most likely to focus solely on your present emotional and mental state, and are prone to produce self-fulfilling prophecies.
  • health related questions to support your well-being are fine.
  • repeated sitters are welcome.
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition.
Ye walk the plank without further notice!
Them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback stole me booty. Ye gunna be cleaved to the brisket or keelhauled, depending on me mood.

Me be deadly serious, savvy?

zhadee

Sitters
WolfSwan -- complete
barefootlife -- complete
pdmishh -- complete
Bluebird -- complete
Flames -- complete

pdmishh -- second reading - feedback missing!

Noni - reading done

tealily

Ooh, cool-looking deck! (I just google-imaged it)

Q: What do I need to do to find my next love relationship partner?

(I know, I know - one of your last readings said I'm probably looking at love stuff as a form of distraction, and it's probably true :D)

WolfSwan

hello Z :)

I'd love a general reading for the next 2 weeks please :)

zhadee

Ooh, cool-looking deck! (I just google-imaged it)

Q: What do I need to do to find my next love relationship partner?

(I know, I know - one of your last readings said I'm probably looking at love stuff as a form of distraction, and it's probably true :D)
Hi tealily, thank you for offering to sit.
I'm still a bit miffed about your one-line feedback in the 'livre du destin'.
So maybe next time's a better time.

tealily

Hi tealily, thank you for offering to sit.
I'm still a bit miffed about your one-line feedback in the 'livre du destin'.
So maybe next time's a better time.
My apologies - please do skip me. I'll also go back and extend my feedback on your previous reading.

zhadee

hello Z :)

I'd love a general reading for the next 2 weeks please :)
Hi WolfSwan, thank you for offering to sit. Please ask a specific question.

WolfSwan

Hi WolfSwan, thank you for offering to sit. Please ask a specific question.

Sure thing! Hmm...I'm going to a conference next week, so what do I need to know to make the best impression?

zhadee

Sure thing! Hmm...I'm going to a conference next week, so what do I need to know to make the best impression?
Enemy rx (Mars) & Money (Mercury)
Mars is Fire, reversed the energy finds its expression in quarrels and jealousy.
Mercury is Air, it represents exchange and intelligence. At the conference, you may be confronted with competition on many different levels. Some may be outright aggressive, some may come hidden and sly. Like a poisoned dagger: The wound inflicted will not kill you, but the poison will cause you great pain in order to teach you a lesson.
The first thing you need to know: understand territory.

Enemy may represent an outside force, as well as symbolising an inner power,
Money presents you with riches and abundance. The people you meet will be very well prepared for this occasion, and they may appear quite impressive. The subconscious messages of body language, styles, and codes may put you in a bad mood. Especially when you realise it's not that easy to make your way into the group.

What you need to know
is, they also put on their trousers one leg at a time. As impressive these people may be, don't let yourself be blinded by outer splendour and pomp.

WolfSwan

Enemy rx (Mars) & Money (Mercury)
Mars is Fire, reversed the energy finds its expression in quarrels and jealousy.
Mercury is Air, it represents exchange and intelligence. At the conference, you may be confronted with competition on many different levels. Some may be outright aggressive, some may come hidden and sly. Like a poisoned dagger: The wound inflicted will not kill you, but the poison will cause you great pain in order to teach you a lesson.
The first thing you need to know: understand territory.

Enemy may represent an outside force, as well as symbolising an inner power,
Money presents you with riches and abundance. The people you meet will be very well prepared for this occasion, and they may appear quite impressive. The subconscious messages of body language, styles, and codes may put you in a bad mood. Especially when you realise it's not that easy to make your way into the group.

What you need to know
is, they also put on their trousers one leg at a time. As impressive these people may be, don't let yourself be blinded by outer splendour and pomp.

They are high powered individuals and I am going to present on a certain event, where we are working with them to bring an event to Edinburgh. The event is ours, and is big (4 times bigger than there). There are synergies and stuff between us. I also wonder if the fact that I'm a female in a group of men might be the issue. I'm much younger I assume than most of them. I will make sure to bring my A game and dress for the occasion as well. It should be fun in any case :)