April - May

Awkward.turtle91

f590d06c81da1664d3a8085cdd9d4112.jpg

Monthly romance for April and May (focusing on the next two months) rather then four or five.

April -

Hills obstacles to over come.

Ear - Good News.

Heart - Love, deep affection and caring

Bowl - Plenty of material things

Funnel - Period of frustration lessons to be learned.

May -

Goldfish - Increase in material wealth or spiritual growth.

Wind chimes- Peace and harmony.

Owl - Good advice from a wise person

Sun rise - New creative ideas, new ventures a fresh start.

Eye - Psychic ability - trust your intuition.

My take

April -

Hills - I feel there's a few more obstacles I need to face in my romantic life, it could be listening to others advice regarding situations or it could be that I need more confidence to act upon things. What ever it is I'm going to have to face it that month in order to help develop my romantic life. I feel that it could even be letting go of negative attitudes/negative thinking.

Ear - I feel the ear is suggesting that someone's going to come to me with some good news, I feel this is going to help boost up my confidence a little in order to allow love or a deep connection in.

Heart - I feel that this card is suggesting that I'll be making room for love to enter into my life so with the ear next to it I feel it might mean that someone's going to come to me and tell me they've got feelings for me, I feel it's going to help a lot of confidence issues.

Bowl - I feel that bowl is warning me not to take things for granted because people can loose the appeal when they see things about you that perhaps you don't, I feel that bowl is telling me to size the moment and enjoy what I have whilst it's still ripe.

Funnel - I feel that what ever is coming will be a slow movement, I feel it's going to take sometime to get used to and enjoy.

May -

Goldfish I'm not sure how this it's in romantically but I feel maybe that spiritual growth has lead me to be more open romantically speaking.

Wind chimes I feel is suggesting that because I've become more open I've allowed for peace and harmony to enter into my life and restore the balance.

Owl - I feel a friend will give me some advice upon how to act towards someone romantically or how to handle a romantic situation, I feel I need to listen to this friend as they're trying to help me peacefully.

Sun rise - I feel this advice will lead to new situations and fresh starts, I feel it will allow me to react to my romantic life in a different manner.

Eye - I feel this is suggesting that I need to trust my gut instinct.