Madame Endora's Fortune Cards readings

wind

EN PAUSE - NO NEW QUESTIONS IN THIS MOMENT, PLEASE
WILL REOPEN
I am offering readings with Madame Endora's Fortune Cards :)

The readings are for feeback - please make sure you leave it.

lepleadian

hey wind today and yesterday i felt wirhdrawned from T could u check if something is in store fpr us or i will forget him?

wind

hey wind today and yesterday i felt wirhdrawned from T could u check if something is in store fpr us or i will forget him?

Satyr - Winds of change - Wizard

Satyr is like the Devil, the card says 'revelry and indulgence', so this shows that in this situation you didn't have much freedom, all there is were dreams and hopes that kept you bound. But there is change in the cards, literally shown by 'winds of change', and the Wizard is a great card for manifestation and expression.
You will not forget T, but the situation is unstable now. However, with the Wizard, you will be able to open more, so you do have a possibility, the chance to make things happen. The Wizard is a powerful man though, so this shows that in this relationship you are learning how to be in your power and not be just attracted to someone because they are strong or capable. T migh represent that for you. The success of your union depends on you coming out and being more confident, not to just project these qualities on him. Wizard is a knowledgeable man, someone with power...but you need to use and be in touch with your own. This seems to be the main lesson here - otherwise you will just continue to dream and fantasize about him, as some kind of strong protector, while it is you yourself that needs to grow these abilities and have faith in yourself.

lepleadian

Satyr - Winds of change - Wizard

Satyr is like the Devil, the card says 'revelry and indulgence', so this shows that in this situation you didn't have much freedom, all there is were dreams and hopes that kept you bound. But there is change in the cards, literally shown by 'winds of change', and the Wizard is a great card for manifestation and expression.
You will not forget T, but the situation is unstable now. However, with the Wizard, you will be able to open more, so you do have a possibility, the chance to make things happen. The Wizard is a powerful man though, so this shows that in this relationship you are learning how to be in your power and not be just attracted to someone because they are strong or capable. T migh represent that for you. The success of your union depends on you coming out and being more confident, not to just project these qualities on him. Wizard is a knowledgeable man, someone with power...but you need to use and be in touch with your own. This seems to be the main lesson here - otherwise you will just continue to dream and fantasize about him, as some kind of strong protector, while it is you yourself that needs to grow these abilities and have faith in yourself.
True makes sense wind i feel that i need to change that ultimate thing that I never dared to change the confidence in me. i always saw people as better than me

could i ask 1 more what will T think of my capacities from now and on? i mean my background in engineering im a newbie but to me T doesnt have faith in me....could u check pls?

Bluebird

Hi Wind,

You have done amazing readings for me before and with life analysis a continuing theme for me at the moment I wonder if I could ask you about B and their purpose in my life?

Many thanks,

Bluebird x

Falcor

Hi

I would love to sit please.
What new beginings are awaiting for me the next few months?

Thanks

wind

True makes sense wind i feel that i need to change that ultimate thing that I never dared to change the confidence in me. i always saw people as better than me

could i ask 1 more what will T think of my capacities from now and on? i mean my background in engineering im a newbie but to me T doesnt have faith in me....could u check pls?

Dagger - Spider - Greenman

The Dagger shows conflict - but it is also a tool for resolution. It also represents sharp mind, so T definitely recognizes the mental capacity in you but he also sees that you are being challenged, you have mental tasks to complete. Spider is about meticulous work - so Dagger and Spider together show that T finds you very devoted, very hard working, creating your life...he seems that you are trying to cope with challenges and that you invest a lot of energy in this.
The Greenman is about nature and support - this reflects that T sees capacity in you that will grow. He sees a talent that needs to become more clear, more developed, so you don't have to feel beneath or less - have confidence in yourself, work, study and your abilities are going to naturally grow. The card says 'the forces of nature favour you', this means that you are supported on your path and that you have the natural ability to grow in this. Just keep working and trust yourself.

wind

Hi Wind,

You have done amazing readings for me before and with life analysis a continuing theme for me at the moment I wonder if I could ask you about B and their purpose in my life?

Many thanks,

Bluebird x

Water - Wizard - Hindrance

Here we find the Hindrance card which says 'fate has blocked this path for you'. This shows that B's purpose seems to be to help unblock something where you may feel stuck or not flowing. As the first card is Water, this suggests emotions and feelings.

So, it seems that through B you are encountering any possible issues with emotional expansion and expression. Maybe it literally feels so in your connection, like all the feelings that there are (and they are there for sure!) cannot fully be acknowledged or lived. This may be an ongoing or even past issue in your life, like you cannot find a true emotional outlet - so B seems to be here to reflect that.

We have Wizard in the middle, showing capacity and magic - he says that resolving this block is possible, that is, B's purpose is about resolving such block. It may not be very easy and it may take a while, but this seems to be the main lesson here. The Wizard holds up his left hand which is surrounded by a halo of light - this shows his healing capacity. The emotional realm needs healing - and Wizard also holds his magic wand, so solutions are possible. But you may really need to use a lot of energy for this, to open the block of feelings and find their true expression. So in short, B's purpose is about making you aware of emotional hindrances for which you will find a way to resolve, through being aware of the wound, bringing support and compassion, and also through correct expression.

I hope this resonates.

wind

Hi

I would love to sit please.
What new beginings are awaiting for me the next few months?

Thanks

Serendipity - Love - Gryphon

These are really great cards! It looks your life is indeed heading towards a very beautiful phase. First we have Serendipity which is says 'bright new prospects are on the horizon'. This is a strong message in itself - it looks that new doors are opening for you. We also see a lady with a butterfly on her hand - butterfly signifying transformation. It looks that something is opening for you that you may have worked for for a while or that you have been preparing for. Serenditpity means basically a pleasant surprise, a nice phenomenon that we were not expecting - so the doors may open quite magically for you.

And then the Love card - this of course talks about romance or relations. If there is someone special in your life, it may be things start developing for you two, or you may meet someone who will touch your heart. Or you may simply start feeling very good about yourself - especially with the next card which says 'honor and good luck'. Gryphon is a mythic creature with the body and tail of a lion and the head of an eagle. He shows that something big, even majestic should be coming - perhaps being successful in some endeavour or project, or your job. This is a very elegant and wise creature, so you will definitely be recognized for your abilities, and also praised.

It seems that a very rich and positive period is ahead, personally, as well as professionally. Like the doors are opening...almost magically. Good luck!

Esk

Hi wind.
May i sit?
My question is what should i keep in mind at the moment about AC and me?