Readings for feedback

PeopleWillBeYou

I will be pulling 1-2 cards for each question.. most likely 2 . I cant answer yes/no's or timings here.

If you feel like exchanging, that is fine but it's not necessary.

Please give feedback since I haven't really practiced with my oracle decks in some days.

Closed until I catch up ---

mahafrins

Tell me if I will meet a new guy to go long term with in the rest of this new month?

Aries2014

Can I pls sit hope u ok I'd like to know what reply I will get bk off L about doing something tomo

lepleadian

hey :)
WHAT WILL bring taking a break from T?
will i forget him or things will change?

Jdance

change my q: got my answer to my previous

What does the outcome of my connection to C look like moving forward ?

PeopleWillBeYou

Tell me if I will meet a new guy to go long term with in the rest of this new month?

Hi! I don't think I can tell you if you will definitely meet someone new, but I can try. :)

Dice (Gamble) - Crystals (Healing)

The Dice card tells me that it involves you taking a risk here. This is like a choice card to me, like if you should do this or that. Or if you want to go some place or not go at all. Because you may feel that it's a risk to take and you may feel like you may gain something or not at the end. I think there is a possibility that you will or may actually meet someone, but I feel from the Dice card is that it's your choice on what you want to happen. I think the Dice card is also saying that you are afraid that you may actually put your effort into someone then at the end you find out it didn't work out. So again, it's risky to you in a way. The Crystals card talks about healing and trying to recover from being hurt.Have you been hurt recently by someone? I think if you do meet someone new, it helps you to be able to move on from being hurt and is able to fully heal what has been hindering you from moving forward.

I hope this make sense. :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Can I pls sit hope u ok I'd like to know what reply I will get bk off L about doing something tomo

Okay, to understand your question. Did you ask him to see each other tomorrow? I think that's what you're asking.. if he will reply in good way or bad way?

Tea Leaves (Foresight) - Phrenology (Certainty)

It looks like he will try to see if he will be available tomorrow.. or it could be that the foresight card is saying he will try to see on what would happen tomorrow.. on if it's a good idea. The Phrenology card tells me that he will try to think on it, and tries to be sure about it before actually replying back to you. I think if you are wondering if he will say a yes or no, I think it's possible it could be a yes.. but I'm not even sure sense the cards doesn't exactly give a yes/no. But the cards doesn't look bad, it just shows him being prepared on what will happen tomorrow or if he will do anything and him thinking about it.

Let me know if this wouldn't make sense.

mahafrins

Hi! I don't think I can tell you if you will definitely meet someone new, but I can try. :)

Dice (Gamble) - Crystals (Healing)

The Dice card tells me that it involves you taking a risk here. This is like a choice card to me, like if you should do this or that. Or if you want to go some place or not go at all. Because you may feel that it's a risk to take and you may feel like you may gain something or not at the end. I think there is a possibility that you will or may actually meet someone, but I feel from the Dice card is that it's your choice on what you want to happen. I think the Dice card is also saying that you are afraid that you may actually put your effort into someone then at the end you find out it didn't work out. So again, it's risky to you in a way. The Crystals card talks about healing and trying to recover from being hurt.Have you been hurt recently by someone? I think if you do meet someone new, it helps you to be able to move on from being hurt and is able to fully heal what has been hindering you from moving forward.

I hope this make sense. :)

Romance is very shifty I have a few plans to execute to attract a new mate..Left thinking of my last guy... I really loved him somewhere the memories of him haunt me and I am hesitant to make changes..There is risk in implementing plans but what has to be done has to be done but I am vary about going through the same drama..
But moving on requires a good healing new soul or a re entry of my last guy cause lots is left pending atm

But new guy has to be so worth it else I don't want to waste my time to be honest... Makes sense it's uncertain and I am hesitant...

PeopleWillBeYou

hey :)
WHAT WILL bring taking a break from T?
will i forget him or things will change?

Hmm okay this reading was confusing lol

Smoke (Prayers) - Phrenology (Certain)

The Smoke card talks about praying, have you been praying for something between you and him? Or like wishing for whatever to happen with you two? This card says that you may have been waiting for a while, but it also says to be patient and to let things unfold on its own. It can even be something you want answers to. The Phrenology card almost seems to talk about the Smoke card but instead it more of retreating and wanting to meditate on something.. I guess to really think and taking a break? This card says to make sure you are certain with the facts you got.

So overall the cards says to be patient, pray and you may receive your answer,retreat and check to see if the answers you got is right.

I don't know if that make sense?

Aries2014

Okay, to understand your question. Did you ask him to see each other tomorrow? I think that's what you're asking.. if he will reply in good way or bad way?

Tea Leaves (Foresight) - Phrenology (Certainty)

It looks like he will try to see if he will be available tomorrow.. or it could be that the foresight card is saying he will try to see on what would happen tomorrow.. on if it's a good idea. The Phrenology card tells me that he will try to think on it, and tries to be sure about it before actually replying back to you. I think if you are wondering if he will say a yes or no, I think it's possible it could be a yes.. but I'm not even sure sense the cards doesn't exactly give a yes/no. But the cards doesn't look bad, it just shows him being prepared on what will happen tomorrow or if he will do anything and him thinking about it.

Let me know if this wouldn't make sense.

Thankyou yes i was mainly asking if he would do something with me tomorrow day we have already agreed to meet tomo night but seen as the suns out I wanted to have a drive out in the countryside so I asked him in a text but still have no response so I'm hoping he will

It may be that he's going to see if he's available tomorrow

I will update you as soon as I get my reply