Can you find happyness without medications?

Rhoswen

It's good that you mentioned the seasons of changes..The weather is a great indicator of the ebb and flow of life.
Sometimes wild ,sometimes mild. Always changing eventually. Without those changes not very much would be as we know it today.
To want a flat line existance is not a good thing, nor a continious hi.

Was it Shakespeare that said something about "The winters of our discontents."

"Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York."

It's the opening line of "Richard III," by Shakespeare, as you noted. He's punning on sun/son, as Richard III was a son of Richard, Duke of York.

Class dismissed. Back to tarot.... :)

re-pete-a

PSST.
Take this apple, Teach'

CelestialHorse

The one thing I love about this tarot forum I can go back and look at old posts and re read advice you guys give me and my cards give me, thanks :)
I really need to be more productive. That would make me feel better eh? :D

re-pete-a

The one thing I love about this tarot forum I can go back and look at old posts and re read advice you guys give me and my cards give me, thanks :)
I really need to be more productive. That would make me feel better eh? :D

Perhaps it would be a good thing to consider...There's nothing that you have to do
there's nothing that you need to become.
there's nothing that you should be.

You already are what you are, complete, right here ,right now. Everything else will happen as it should. Relax...like a flower, you will have your seasons. Nothing external to you will change you . any real changes happen internally.

CelestialHorse

Perhaps it would be a good thing to consider...There's nothing that you have to do
there's nothing that you need to become.
there's nothing that you should be.

You already are what you are, complete, right here ,right now. Everything else will happen as it should. Relax...like a flower, you will have your seasons. Nothing external to you will change you . any real changes happen internally.