Close to an Emergency - Clouds as a place ?

Chitrani

Bit of an emergency here, DH Lost over 700 usd in cash - Found !

The money has shown up !

I was awaked by what appeared to be a crazy man waving 100 dollars bills in my face, In truth it was my husband, trying to tell me that he has the money.

I've been told He found it on his Computer desk, under his keyboard and mouse pad, with the money sticking out of the envelope.

That's a load off my mind !

It's curious though, both the keyboard and the mouse pad had been removed from the desk more than once while we were searching for it. The envelope had obviously gotten wet, and was exactly the envelope that I was told the money was NOT in.

In short, he's not off the hook entirely yet.

I'm definitely going to refer back to this reading in the future to see what more I can learn from it.

1 what where you doing before you lost it. (7) Snake - Queen of clubs - OK, he was likely on the computer, doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

2. What were you doing After you lost the money ? (4) House - King of Hearts - Hanging in the house.

3. How/ why did you lose the money ? (11) Whip - Knight of Clubs - We had a fight that day. I feel like this is more a why, than a how. AS if he "lost" the money to punish me in some way. Or it could just be a reference to the fact that this sort of thing happens repeatedly.

4.Where did you lose the money ?(22) Paths - Queen of Diamonds - I am really struggling to make sense out of this now. It's next to clouds, so maybe he lost because he was confused? I dunno, I sure as heck am !

5.Where is it now ? (6) Clouds - King of Clubs - Yeah, it was hidden alright, and confusing, I'm still confused.

6. How Can we get the Money back ? (24) Heart - Knight of Hearts Did he have a change of heart ? Did he know where it was the entire time ?

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far, for the insights and interpretations, and advice ! I'd like to know what y'all think Now that the money has made a re-appearance and I fixed the court cards. Does it change the interpretations at all ? Clear anything up ? or just confuse the reading more?

Chitrani ( with thanks and curiosity )

Ps. And yeah, I'm sure the banking situation will change when we move, And I will Likely PUll 2 cards per position if I use a spread like this again.

CosmicBeing

The money has shown up !

I was awaked by what appeared to be a crazy man waving 100 dollars bills in my face, In truth it was my husband, trying to tell me that he has the money.

I've been told He found it on his Computer desk, under his keyboard and mouse pad, with the money sticking out of the envelope.

Happy you found it.

That's a load off my mind !

It's curious though, both the keyboard and the mouse pad had been removed from the desk more than once while we were searching for it. The envelope had obviously gotten wet, and was exactly the envelope that I was told the money was NOT in.

In short, he's not off the hook entirely yet.

I'm definitely going to refer back to this reading in the future to see what more I can learn from it.

1 what where you doing before you lost it. (7) Snake - Queen of clubs - OK, he was likely on the computer, doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

2. What were you doing After you lost the money ? (4) House - King of Hearts - Hanging in the house.

3. How/ why did you lose the money ? (11) Whip - Knight of Clubs - We had a fight that day. I feel like this is more a why, than a how. AS if he "lost" the money to punish me in some way. Or it could just be a reference to the fact that this sort of thing happens repeatedly.

4.Where did you lose the money ?(22) Paths - Queen of Diamonds - I am really struggling to make sense out of this now. It's next to clouds, so maybe he lost because he was confused? I dunno, I sure as heck am !

5.Where is it now ? (6) Clouds - King of Clubs - Yeah, it was hidden alright, and confusing, I'm still confused.

6. How Can we get the Money back ? (24) Heart - Knight of Hearts Did he have a change of heart ? Did he know where it was the entire time ?

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far, for the insights and interpretations, and advice ! I'd like to know what y'all think Now that the money has made a re-appearance and I fixed the court cards. Does it change the interpretations at all ? Clear anything up ? or just confuse the reading more?

Chitrani ( with thanks and curiosity )

Ps. And yeah, I'm sure the banking situation will change when we move, And I will Likely PUll 2 cards per position if I use a spread like this again.

I honestly do not see a computer or mouse pad in this spread. I figure the mice card would have showed up. I suppose clouds could be a computer because we now have that storage system in the computer called "The cloud"

In the end could have just been the incorrect cards pulled or maybe the cards were representing more of what he was thinking you would think of him (If I remember correctly he pulled the cards, right?)

Path maybe was telling him to back track his steps.

Well the clouds, path, snake I'm stump on. I guess now it's down to your perception of the situation.

They always say that lenormand are best to be read in pairs...so one card pulls usually are not that helpful because one card is the subject and the other is the verb/adjective.