Daughters of the Moon aka DOM-The Lovers I & II

FantasyWorld

FantasyWorld said:
Well, I'll let you guys know when I get an answer from the seller.
from the mouth of the seller
" My mistake no book. My apologies for any inconvenience caused by this listing error."
So, there ya have. Again no frickin book...LOL

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld said:
from the mouth of the seller
" My mistake no book. My apologies for any inconvenience caused by this listing error."
So, there ya have. Again no frickin book...LOL

Have you tried Amazon.com?

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
Have you tried Amazon.com?

Several places have the bok but not for a price I'm willing to pay...Cheap!!!

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld said:
Several places have the bok but not for a price I'm willing to pay...Cheap!!!

I've done some searching it the prices are all the same...between 9.50 and 10.00 US

There was a used one online but it's not the updated edition. So for the extra dollar...you get a new edition...

I paid 13.50 CDN for mine which I would think is cheaper than 10.00 US...I could be wrong though...but if you calculate shipping costs it would come to the same thing...

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
I've done some searching it the prices are all the same...between 9.50 and 10.00 US

There was a used one online but it's not the updated edition. So for the extra dollar...you get a new edition...

I paid 13.50 CDN for mine which I would think is cheaper than 10.00 US...I could be wrong though...but if you calculate shipping costs it would come to the same thing...
Amazon or...?

WhiteRaven

Ok...so I put up the next section for the Amazon however, I don't think we are quite finished with this one yet. We've touched on the imagery and our own personal opinions about it. But what about the meaning of these two cards? How do you see the author has changed it compared to the RWS interpretation of the "Lovers".

Anyone see a difference....ah man this sucks for you FantasyWorld. I wish you could stumble on a book...sigh.

The link for the Amazon is the following:

The Amazon/The Chariot