END of the YEAR Readings by the Lone Crone

greatdane

PLEASE READ the first post of this thread before posting.

PLEASE do not ask me anything re the current political situation. There are GREAT readers here already reading about the election, and besides, my connection is to my Sitter and their life, so I wish to read about your PATH.

PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU WISH ME TO READ FOR YOU, I NEED you to stay HERE, on this thread, after you post. I do your reading like an IN PERSON reading and it is often interactive. I often have a question for clarification. Your Reading is then DELIVERED within minutes, usually within FIVE.

Does anyone wish to Sit? I have about an hour.

nimblypimblycat

Hi there,

I would like to sit. I want to know what to expect regarding a certain gentleman? Is this something you would be happy to read on?

Thank's and bless you x

D Sparkles

Hey there :)

You said previously you would be happy to look into what's coming up in my
Love life in 2017. It would be great if you could look into that for mw, please. :)

greatdane

nimblypimplycat and D Sparkles

Nimplypimply...FIRST initial please? Then I would be happy to read on this person. I just need their first initial to link to you.

D Sparkles I would be happy to see if I see anything on your Path. Anyone in particular you would like linked to? If so, just need first initial, if not, happy to do a general reading.

D Sparkles

Nimplypimply...FIRST initial please? Then I would be happy to read on this person. I just need their first initial to link to you.

D Sparkles I would be happy to see if I see anything on your Path. Anyone in particular you would like linked to? If so, just need first initial, if not, happy to do a general reading.

Just a general reading, please. Thank you :)

nimblypimblycat

He's called Michael. I'm OK with sharing his name. I am female. Just to help you with your reading. Thank you so much!!!!

DDwarks

I'd like to sit please :)
I've had a pretty stressful time visiting the family over the holidays and ended up leaving earlier.
A lot of things were said by H a female family member about A a male family member and it's kind of haunting me.

............edited question.......
I'm wondering what feelings/reactions H was trying to create in me and therefore how much of a mistake it was for me to leave A?

Now that I've left, I feel really guilty you see :(

greatdane

D Sparkles Reading

I did a general reading on love on your Path.

I only read three to six months out as things can change that would affect a reading and here is what I get up to the first half of the new year.

FIRST CARD..........................THE HOUSE

SECOND CARD......................THE CHILD

RESULTS..............................THE TOWER

The WHAT of the HOUSE, you seeking a real relationship, not just a flirtation, this is affected by the CHILD, your need and wish will require someone NEW, not currently in your life or circle, not someone you know or know well at all. The RESULTS of the TOWER is THE CARD in the spread. This suggests you are isolating yourself either physically and/or emotionally. I get if you are really open to real love, it should show itself, but the TOWER suggests you must be ready for it or you will miss it and it will just pass you by.
The saying, be careful for what you ask for comes to mind. Make sure you are ready for real love and it should find you within the first half of the year.

greatdane

Nimblypimplycat's Reading

I linked you with Michael and got the following:

Very interesting reading.

FIRST CARD...................THE FISH

SECOND CARD...............THE LILIES

RESULTS.......................THE DOG

The WHAT of the FISH...some luck and this is affected by the LILIES, physical attraction, but the RESULTS is THE CARD...the DOG.

Has Michael been acting more like a friend? I am getting possibly a friend with a physical attraction, this could be on one or both sides. You may be very attracted to Michael, he to you or both, but I am getting right now...not a strong long term love relationship. He may even be a friend with benefits, someone you see or could physically, but I am getting not out of the more than really a friend yet emotionally. Does this make sense, Nimbly?

It would be interesting to read on you and Michael after just a bit of time has gone by to see what may have changed.

D Sparkles

Thank you! Yes, I am looking for something real. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks for the warning. At the moment there isn't really any way of meeting anyone. I'll have to think of ways of getting out more. :)