NOVEMBER READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

PLEASE READ before posting and remember to stay on the thread if you post a question.
I read WHILE you wait and often have a clarifying question. Your reading is then posted in minutes while you wait.

I HAVE ABOUT AN HOUR if anyone wishes to start their November with a reading.

**PLEASE READ this post before posting any question. It is important for Reader and Querent, that we're literally on the same page :).

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.* I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

SAME TOPIC, SAME PERSON....for those who ask about the same topic or same person, over and over not just for days or weeks, but months and years, PLEASE don't ask me to read for you. ACTIONS speak louder than words and I am just suggesting if you have been asking about the same topic or person for a long time, just perhaps it may be time to look at someone's actions rather than expecting the cards to change things. You have EVERY right to ask another Reader anything, I am just saying I don't wish to read on something I don't think will help the querent.

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me something you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse.

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

Maria Tarot

Hi, :)
HD, could you please link me to heal treatments.
I would like to Begin offer heal treatments in a professional way.
Thank very much

greatdane

Hello Maria Tarot!

Is your question how a job working with Reiki will go? I believe you were working with that? I just want to focus as much as I can on what it is you are really seeking advice about. You know I am happy to read for you and just wish to try to do my best!

Maria Tarot

Is your question how a job working with Reiki will go? I believe you were working with that? I just want to focus as much as I can on what it is you are really seeking advice about. You know I am happy to read for you and just wish to try to do my best!
Hi, :)
Yes, that's it.
Thank you

greatdane

Maria Tarot's Reading

I focused on the business part of you doing this, Maria Tarot. What you should look at, think about.

FIRST CARD..........................THE WOMAN

SECOND CARD......................THE CHILD

RESULTS..............................THE ROADS

The WHO of the WOMAN suggests there is someone you know or soon will who can help you, who will help guide you through getting started and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the CHILD, I see the CHILD here as this new venture. The RESULTS of the ROADS/PATH is the card here. You will soon need to make a choice, pick a path, how you will move forward.

The best advice I can give you is just to really look at your options, study them and make sure you check out this Woman who can be of help. That she cannot take advantage. I see no negative cards around her, but I just want you to take care, read everything, make sure you check all out.

Again, I see no negative cards, but that still means it will be up to you to make sure you check ALL out. Does this make sense to you, Maria?

Maria Tarot

I focused on the business part of you doing this, Maria Tarot. What you should look at, think about.

FIRST CARD..........................THE WOMAN

SECOND CARD......................THE CHILD

RESULTS..............................THE ROADS

The WHO of the WOMAN suggests there is someone you know or soon will who can help you, who will help guide you through getting started and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the CHILD, I see the CHILD here as this new venture. The RESULTS of the ROADS/PATH is the card here. You will soon need to make a choice, pick a path, how you will move forward.

The best advice I can give you is just to really look at your options, study them and make sure you check out this Woman who can be of help. That she cannot take advantage. I see no negative cards around her, but I just want you to take care, read everything, make sure you check all out.

Again, I see no negative cards, but that still means it will be up to you to make sure you check ALL out. Does this make sense to you, Maria?
Right now I don't know who this woman can be.
But I'm very happy because there's no negative cards around this issue.
I feel the time is comming and I'm excited about but I do need caution as Well.
Thank you very much.

greatdane

CLOSED for now please do not post questions

I thank Maria Tarot for Sitting and May All Manifest in your HIGHEST Good.

Maria Tarot

Forgot to say that I feel some fear about taking a path to go. I know What path is mine and where I would feel very Good. For me and my "clients"

greatdane

IN for a BIT if any wish to Sit

PLEASE read the first post before posting your question and PLEASE REMEMBER...it is necessary to stay on the this thread after posting.

I READ WHILE you wait and I often have a clarifying question. Your reading is then posted within minutes, usually five minutes or less, IF you stay here so I can ask you a question if I have one.

Does anyone wish to Sit? I have about an hour.

greatdane

Closing in twenty minutes

So if you wish reading, please post and stick around so I post it for you in a few minutes.

If no Sitters, I shall close soon.