Events, 6 of Swords and The Star

Annalise

Hi! So I did a future events reading. My questions were:

How is X going to feel when X and Y see each other next week (2 cards) and what will happen? (2 cards)

How is X going to feel when X and Y see each other the following week (2 cards) and what will happen? (2 cards)

Total of 8 cards. Here's the reading with the cards pulled:

How is X going to feel when they see each other next week: 10 of Cups and Temperance
What will happen? 6 of Cups and 4 of Wands

How is X going to feel when they see each other the following week: Tower and Ace of Wands
What will happen? 6 of Swords and Star

My thoughts are that next week, X will feel overflowing emotion (10 of cups) at being with Y (temperance -togetherness), but when it comes to "what will happen" I can't seem to translate 6 of cups and 4 of wands into an event. It seems happy. Like, nostalgia, happiness (6 cups) celebration, family (4 wands). But what's going to *happen*?

The next week, it seems that X will feel a sudden and shocking (tower) attraction for Y (ace of wands)? And as for what will happen, this is again where I get hung up. I think my challenge in tarot is translating "feeling" cards into action. When I see 6 of swords and star, I think, moving forward from turbulence (6 of swords) toward hope (star)

I'm still learning and trying to figure all this out -my friends are helpful guinea pigs, lol. I appreciate any and all insights you all have.