quick love spread; good guy or bad?

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi all!

This spread is very quick, but so effective. I wanted some extra clarification just to make sure. I did this for a gf who wants more info on a guy she is meeting next week.

-Presently he is showing up as the Devil. I read this as someone who may have a lot of secrets. They may be very seductive and charming but have A LOT of baggage and is probably not a good idea for my friend. I clarified with the king of swords rx. This tells me he has the potential to be verbally abusive and manipulative as well..OR that he just lacks clarity on where he is in terms of his love life. I know the devil can also mean psychological issues/addictions/feeling bound so I cant quite tell if hes just needs a lot of healing or is sociopath!?

-What is blocking him from moving forward in his love life: 4 of cups. This tells me he may be focusing on a past love? Most girls probably don't excite him or interest him; maybe sexually but not emotionally.

Past issues that are affecting his present love life: Ace of wands. Now, this was tricky. I sense maybe he is more after the rush? More after the passion, the sex, the excitement. Maybe even a womanizer? I clarified this by the lovers. That made me think there was a very passionate relationship in his past that he is not over?

The potential future for his love life: the ace of swords. This really confused me. my thoughts are that he finds clarity and truth. Perhaps he finds a strong intellectual connection with someone?

Any thoughts would be so appreciated!

Mantramommy

Hi California,

So, lots of folks may write and talk about ethics about "looking" into this guy, but I think it's important to highlight that you are interested as to how his "Traits" may impact your friend. I agree completely with your read, btw and sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on this guy. I would only add that the four of cups could also mean when coupled with the Devil, that he is a "brooder": he may be passive aggressive and ultimately, doesn't take responsibility (Devil) for moving himself out of his experiences and bad decisions. A grudge holder and "it's always someone else's fault." Your friend might be best served to walk. :)

Hope that helps!

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi California,

So, lots of folks may write and talk about ethics about "looking" into this guy, but I think it's important to highlight that you are interested as to how his "Traits" may impact your friend. I agree completely with your read, btw and sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on this guy. I would only add that the four of cups could also mean when coupled with the Devil, that he is a "brooder": he may be passive aggressive and ultimately, doesn't take responsibility (Devil) for moving himself out of his experiences and bad decisions. A grudge holder and "it's always someone else's fault." Your friend might be best served to walk. :)

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your input! I agree, I also sensed some passive-aggressiveness. Any thoughts on the 2 aces and their positions?

Mantramommy

HI California,

Yes about the aces they way you read them. I would add that this guy is always trying a "new and brilliant idea!" He is black and white (unstable/Devil again) and he goes from turning up his passion to being overly logical and detached. He could be also involved in some vices (overly sexualized etc) and he may be burning himself out, which may cause him to become more detached and shut down (Ace Swords).

CaliforniaVirgo

HI California,

Yes about the aces they way you read them. I would add that this guy is always trying a "new and brilliant idea!" He is black and white (unstable/Devil again) and he goes from turning up his passion to being overly logical and detached. He could be also involved in some vices (overly sexualized etc) and he may be burning himself out, which may cause him to become more detached and shut down (Ace Swords).

Hmmm interesting. Yes, I sensed a sexual vibe coming from the ace of wands especially because it was under "past issues affecting your current situation" ...The ace of swords as the potential future just confuses me. Is this good bad? Does is find clarity with someone? Does he find love with an air sign? WHen I clarified he got the 4 of wands which is a very family oriented card for me. About celebrations and such. Regardless, I still am lost on ace of swords...

Mantramommy

I think the car of swords is just showing another extreme he will go to: first passion then being rational.

CaliforniaVirgo

I think the car of swords is just showing another extreme he will go to: first passion then being rational.

Hmmm...he sounds like a disturbed individual...it will be interesting to see how she views him. Thanks again!