Exchanges 3-5 carders

Dew

He was in merchant Navy he was far... From me..he sexually longed for me and so did I actually but that's a sad reason to break up you know... It was very exciting sexually .it became hard to move in to what could u explain?

There is a possibility of some important communication like of something that could move or something that could be cleared between u too..maybe there is something that's left unsaid something that shouldn't have happened..

Base bird
Clover ship anchor
Why does AP not want to work on renewing this relationship anymore cause I know we ain't over it as yet...but he just ignores all my messages it's weird he doesn't reply.. sort of..

Path
Letter
Sun/Snake

Base:Man

So the base is reinforcing that this is all about him and it's not you. The reasons for him not renewing are his own transformations going on that are a bit mysterious to himself let alone in relation to another person (you). He seems to be deciding to do with a woman here - I'm not sure if it is you, but Dear it might be someone else, that he's writing to,I'm sorry. I hope I'm wrong but even if I'm not the main thing is that he is self-absorbed and shining a light on his places needing healing. So he's not emotionally available for communication with you because he is going through this change in himself. The snake shows some deception which would not be nice to be around. Those two cards, sun and snake wanted to come out together so it seems to be showing his writing focussed on his own complicated self.

--

Thank you, yes the important communication seems likely as there has been some really important stuff connected with him throughout my life time so I look forward to this

Q. Is anything romantically going to happen between F and me?

mahafrins

Path
Letter
Sun/Snake

Base:Man

So the base is reinforcing that this is all about him and it's not you. The reasons for him not renewing are his own transformations going on that are a bit mysterious to himself let alone in relation to another person (you). He seems to be deciding to do with a woman here - I'm not sure if it is you, but Dear it might be someone else, that he's writing to,I'm sorry. I hope I'm wrong but even if I'm not the main thing is that he is self-absorbed and shining a light on his places needing healing. So he's not emotionally available for communication with you because he is going through this change in himself. The snake shows some deception which would not be nice to be around. Those two cards, sun and snake wanted to come out together so it seems to be showing his writing focussed on his own complicated self.

--

Thank you, yes the important communication seems likely as there has been some really important stuff connected with him throughout my life time so I look forward to this

Q. Is anything romantically going to happen between F and me?

There is no other girl nope I know for sure... He is very complex person I ve heard from other readers to he is healing he has no other person he could start on someone but like my own self is not emotionally Ready.. like he is scared..he seems complicated I don't know why he has hidden stuff as it appears... He is afraid I want commitment he ain't ready for it.. but he has not said why..

It's tough so many issues this guy is unable to move on from the past hurt if any like he sees things the way he does he may want renewal very secretly on his own terms and conditions...

Like if any change its in his hands and Its fairly possible but not without a strong confrontation...

Base letter

Tree nice man

His thoughts on dating other men?

mahafrins

hey mahafrins

I'd love to exchange if you'll accept me. I'd very new to lennies tho. Have my cards ready.

My question is: how will the relationship between m and d progress in the next 2 months?
So this relationship is begging for change it went of well so far but now change is required maybe he needs to look into this relationship and work on it like take it more seriously.. so the way I see it he is going to trying to pull up his socks and show u who he truely is...

Lilly base

Sun coffin bear

What's next month hold for me especially in romance? I am just dating new people currently.

mahafrins

Hey! How does M see me/view me?
He still sees romantic potential and he does want to keep at it but he feels ur too drastic and sort of ur petty for his liking so I feel he is disturbed about u at the moment and he is not sure whether he should stay or move..

Woman base

Child heart mice

Dew

There is no other girl nope I know for sure... He is very complex person I ve heard from other readers to he is healing he has no other person he could start on someone but like my own self is not emotionally Ready.. like he is scared..he seems complicated I don't know why he has hidden stuff as it appears... He is afraid I want commitment he ain't ready for it.. but he has not said why..

It's tough so many issues this guy is unable to move on from the past hurt if any like he sees things the way he does he may want renewal very secretly on his own terms and conditions...

Like if any change its in his hands and Its fairly possible but not without a strong confrontation...

Base letter

Tree nice man

His thoughts on dating other men?

Rider
Mountain/Coffin
Tower

Base: child

You dating other men for AP feels like news of seoeration to him. He sees it as the new chapter that is all about the obstacles and endings you faced together. He feels the heaviness in his heart about that news. It seems like something he can't face without grief and overwhelm. He feels it is naive of you to start that at this time.

--

Thanks! On his terms sounds like it might be correct - it could grow over time as you show with that tree card but the mice ... maybe in small small steps.

Ok, one last one if ok with you.

Q. Last I heard, F was married and i know he has kids.
So what gives? If he and I are about to get romantic - is he divorced now?/single?

think

So this relationship is begging for change it went of well so far but now change is required maybe he needs to look into this relationship and work on it like take it more seriously.. so the way I see it he is going to trying to pull up his socks and show u who he truely is...

Lilly base

Sun coffin bear

What's next month hold for me especially in romance? I am just dating new people currently.

ah makes sense, yeah he is not really that interested. I kind of thought she would leave him before now.

book crossroads scythe bear

i think it's a bit of a mystery actually, you seem to have a choice to make, could be between two new lovers or with the bear i would say it's a choice between a new guy and an ex, the ex is familiar. things didn't work out and you're tempted to cut ties completely with the scythe, but the crossroads here shows if you choose to get close to a new guy, it will turn out well for you. but still, something is to be revealed.

Hope that makes sense?

can we do another?

what will happen between me and M in the next 2 months?

mahafrins

Rider
Mountain/Coffin
Tower

Base: child

You dating other men for AP feels like news of seoeration to him. He sees it as the new chapter that is all about the obstacles and endings you faced together. He feels the heaviness in his heart about that news. It seems like something he can't face without grief and overwhelm. He feels it is naive of you to start that at this time.

--

Thanks! On his terms sounds like it might be correct - it could grow over time as you show with that tree card but the mice ... maybe in small small steps.

Ok, one last one if ok with you.

Q. Last I heard, F was married and i know he has kids.
So what gives? If he and I are about to get romantic - is he divorced now?/single?

He is right I am way way into him to want another..even today but he does get jealous like it's just too uncomfortable the though he knows I am not serious that affects too. Well it's the only way I can get over him there were no obstacles but he has his some truth u know

No he ain't divorced very much sorting it out will take some time May be he is planning something but it's not over with as yet ..

Fish base

Bear tower man

Tell me what are APs thoughts of dating other women?

Dew

He is right I am way way into him to want another..even today but he does get jealous like it's just too uncomfortable the though he knows I am not serious that affects too. Well it's the only way I can get over him there were no obstacles but he has his some truth u know

No he ain't divorced very much sorting it out will take some time May be he is planning something but it's not over with as yet ..

Fish base

Bear tower man

Tell me what are APs thoughts of dating other women?

Clover
Fish
Dog

Short lived and friend based but not deep. AP thinks dating other women will be like a financial thing/expensive actually or a gamble that is just going with the flow but not special.

-

Thanks !
He's that Bear I think and yes the tower shows it's not working somehow? Is that what your question shows with that Tower? Thank you!

nh786

He still sees romantic potential and he does want to keep at it but he feels ur too drastic and sort of ur petty for his liking so I feel he is disturbed about u at the moment and he is not sure whether he should stay or move..

Woman base

Child heart mice

He would be silly to think that, he should have been more mature in handling the matter. Thank you.

Do you have a Q?

mahafrins

ah makes sense, yeah he is not really that interested. I kind of thought she would leave him before now.

book crossroads scythe bear

i think it's a bit of a mystery actually, you seem to have a choice to make, could be between two new lovers or with the bear i would say it's a choice between a new guy and an ex, the ex is familiar. things didn't work out and you're tempted to cut ties completely with the scythe, but the crossroads here shows if you choose to get close to a new guy, it will turn out well for you. but still, something is to be revealed.

Hope that makes sense?

can we do another?

what will happen between me and M in the next 2 months?

I think new potential for increase in trust maybe u guys will grow stronger understand each other know what's the key to what's bothering u both in this relationship I see lots happening between u lots of changes lots of clarity and a good understanding...

Sun child house key.

Yes I have choice of many men and my ex I want to quit him but it's hard but I am doing it. So I am dating a new man and hopefully it gets closer.. let's see...

APs feelings for me now gave him a few forwards what does he think..