Fairy exchanges

dancing_moon

CLOSED

Hi all,

I'd like to offer a few readings with Fairy Ring Oracle for feedback AND exchange. You can use any Oracle deck for the return reading, a Fairy deck is appreciated but not mandatory. :)

Please note: the Fairy Ring Fairies tend to be blunt in their messages, so if the question or topic is sensitive, please consider this. You've been warned. })

This is probably going to be slow and on-going.

1. scorpiogirl - done - FB - RR
2. Bonny - done - FB - RR
3. scorpiogirl - done - FB - RR
4. porcupines - done - FB - RR
5. PeopleWillBeYou - done - FB - RR
6. Falcor - done - FB - RR

scorpiogirl

Well I need a straight up message! I would like to know how will things develop between ML and myself and let's say the next 2-3 weeks. I broke it off. But I feel it's fir the best but other times I feel regret and want to work things out. So any advice on the next few weeks.
I'll be using the gypsy oracle deck for yours.
Thank you.

dancing_moon

Well I need a straight up message! I would like to know how will things develop between ML and myself and let's say the next 2-3 weeks. I broke it off. But I feel it's fir the best but other times I feel regret and want to work things out. So any advice on the next few weeks.
I'll be using the gypsy oracle deck for yours.
Thank you.

Oh no, so sorry to hear that, scorpiogirl. :( For the next 2-3 weeks, I got 3 reversed cards:

Mab Rx, Herfest Rx, Blue Hag Rx

Mab Rx shows your hurt and bitterness over what happened, and this feeling will stay for the next while, it seems. :( Mab is the queen of dreams, so this is a dream shattered. Together with Herfest Rx, she points out that something that you hoped would bring fruit failed to do so, and you both will keep feeling that disappointment. Blue Hag Rx shows that the relationship won't move in any way, but she can also mean that you both still hang on to the thought of it, not moving on and hoping for a renewal or at least a more satisfying closure.

ETA: Totally missed the advice part, sorry! I pulled Queen Oonagh. She urges you to reexamine the situation and the relationship from a practical standpoint. You said you felt it was for the best - why? If you can analyze your relationship objectively and with compassion to both you and M, perhaps, you'll reconsider your decision - or not.

All the best to you and M!

My question: How will B's doctor's appointment go on Wednesday? He's a close relative, and he's very ill. :(

scorpiogirl

Oh no, so sorry to hear that, scorpiogirl. :( For the next 2-3 weeks, I got 3 reversed cards:

Mab Rx, Herfest Rx, Blue Hag Rx

Mab Rx shows your hurt and bitterness over what happened, and this feeling will stay for the next while, it seems. :( Mab is the queen of dreams, so this is a dream shattered. Together with Herfest Rx, she points out that something that you hoped would bring fruit failed to do so, and you both will keep feeling that disappointment. Blue Hag Rx shows that the relationship won't move in any way, but she can also mean that you both still hang on to the thought of it, not moving on and hoping for a renewal or at least a more satisfying closure.

All the best to you and M!

My question: How will B's doctor's appointment go on Wednesday? He's a close relative, and he's very ill. :(
Malady Widow Child

Is he older gentleman? Yes I see him ill as indicated by malady card. Child indicates a fresh start. I'll interpret this as him feeling better, youthful or retuning to feeling better after his appointment. Lover was pulled to clarify and it shows a male, younger, I wonder if this is his doctor or there is someone that could offer support. Advice is sweetheart...this could be either a lady who B loves or a lady that is close to him. I also think he has a nurturing support system around him. So, in sum his appointment will be a new start for him and he'll feel hopeful. However, I am not sure if this is just a feeling of longing to the way things once were though. But I think the appointment will make him feel quiet hopeful.

Thank you dancing_moon. Yes, I'm hurt very much. I suspect by your cards he is too. He's not contacting me and I don't think he'll reach out to me, at least any time soon.
I can see me just staying hopeful...I just hope we can work things out. Thank you very much!

Oh yes the advice part makes sense! I ended it out of an emotional hasty decision. I didn't really sleep on it. The next day I felt terrible...I didn't really talk at all how I felt. So the advice fits perfectly.

Bonny

Hi Dancing Moon,

I love your readings and your name!!!

Q. Advice on how to deal with this funeral I need to go to soon? There are some family members or their partners who have been really insufferable and suddenly are all over me which is horrid. I will be attending on my own....how do I get through the day in one piece?

dancing_moon

Thanks for your feedback, scorpiogirl! Please check out the post again, I've added an advice card. :)

Yes, he's an older gentleman. There is a special woman in his life, whose support is very important to him, and, of course, all of us are rooting for him and taking care of him. The Lover could signify B's friend, he's a younger guy who's been helping a lot. Hopefully, this appointment will give him new hope, and the analyses results will be good. :) I'll update you!

Malady Widow Child

Is he older gentleman? Yes I see him ill as indicated by malady card. Child indicates a fresh start. I'll interpret this as him feeling better, youthful or retuning to feeling better after his appointment. Lover was pulled to clarify and it shows a male, younger, I wonder if this is his doctor or there is someone that could offer support. Advice is sweetheart...this could be either a lady who B loves or a lady that is close to him. I also think he has a nurturing support system around him. So, in sum his appointment will be a new start for him and he'll feel hopeful. However, I am not sure if this is just a feeling of longing to the way things once were though. But I think the appointment will make him feel quiet hopeful.

Thank you dancing_moon. Yes, I'm hurt very much. I suspect by your cards he is too. He's not contacting me and I don't think he'll reach out to me, at least any time soon.
I can see me just staying hopeful...I just hope we can work things out. Thank you very much!

scorpiogirl

Yes, I read the added advice. Let me know if you'd like to exchange again. Thank you for the feedback. Good luck to your friend.

porcupines

Hello Dancing Moon,

I only have one oracle deck: Doreen Virtue Romance Angels. It is great for messages for loved ones, family, and self-love in my experience. Is that acceptable as an exchange deck?

If so, can I ask what message the Universe has for me at this time?

I'll be sure to leave detailed feedback and your reading promptly. Thank you! :)

dancing_moon

Hi Dancing Moon,

I love your readings and your name!!!

Q. Advice on how to deal with this funeral I need to go to soon? There are some family members or their partners who have been really insufferable and suddenly are all over me which is horrid. I will be attending on my own....how do I get through the day in one piece?

That's tough, Bonny. Hold tight there! :heart:

I pulled Blue Hag, Midsummer Rx, Pixie.

The Blue Hag oversees the winter and the natural completion of cycles. I think she indicates the occasion itself, but she also encourages you to accept the change in your relationships. It seems like some of them have run their natural course, unfortunately. :(

In this view, Midsummer Rx urges you to be calm and not to engage in any communication that you feel wouldn't go anywhere. You may feel hurt or offended by some people's behavior, but don't let it get to you. Pixie advises you to take it easy and remember that this too shall pass. People are vulnerable around a sad occasion like this, so it may not even be personal.

Hope you have a calm and quiet day. :hugs:

My question: I'd appreciate some advice on how to support B best. This is a male relative, and he's very ill. :(

dancing_moon

Yes, I read the added advice. Let me know if you'd like to exchange again. Thank you for the feedback. Good luck to your friend.

Sure, please leave me your question. :)

Hello Dancing Moon,

I only have one oracle deck: Doreen Virtue Romance Angels. It is great for messages for loved ones, family, and self-love in my experience. Is that acceptable as an exchange deck?

If so, can I ask what message the Universe has for me at this time?

I'll be sure to leave detailed feedback and your reading promptly. Thank you! :)

Sure, it's great. :)

The thread is still open, and I'm going to complete the readings tomorrow, thanks for your patience!