Few readings!

pumpkins

Up for few for feedback and/or exchanges!

Dartellus

Hey P!

Just for feedback, okay? Cant exchange right now.

How Roberta M sees me right now?
I might need her help and i think that the way she sees might get in the way.

Thanks!

pumpkins

Hey P!

Just for feedback, okay? Cant exchange right now.

How Roberta M sees me right now?
I might need her help and i think that the way she sees might get in the way.

Thanks!
Sure! No Worries!

Baggage begone/ Brand spankin new

I think R thinks that whatever happened between the two of you in the past is over now and they are done with it already. Everything is in it's very clean/washed/pure form right now and it is time for a fresh start. Makes sense?

Dartellus

Sure! No Worries!

Baggage begone/ Brand spankin new

I think R thinks that whatever happened between the two of you in the past is over now and they are done with it already. Everything is in it's very clean/washed/pure form right now and it is time for a fresh start. Makes sense?

Hi!

Yes, this makes sense. A lot happened and she could be seeing me as someone that left things behind. I think she seeing things past behind makes sense. Fresh start i dont know, she made no signal about it yet...and this would be great because of the help that i need.

Can i ask another one? :D Will be the last...

pumpkins

Hi!

Yes, this makes sense. A lot happened and she could be seeing me as someone that left things behind. I think she seeing things past behind makes sense. Fresh start i dont know, she made no signal about it yet...and this would be great because of the help that i need.

Can i ask another one? :D Will be the last...
Glad it made sense!
No problems! You can sit for more if you want that this time!

pumpkins

Thanks P!

What Amanda A feels towards me?

Thanks!

All In/ Baby steps
A is willing to give everything they have got to may be reach out to you because it says there is a distance (emotional/physical) to take care of. And that Universe is their friend and it'll abide when they need help in this case. They are taking baby steps towards it, don't even know how it will turn out for them. Taking a blind leap of faith with you!

Dartellus

All In/ Baby steps
A is willing to give everything they have got to may be reach out to you because it says there is a distance (emotional/physical) to take care of. And that Universe is their friend and it'll abide when they need help in this case. They are taking baby steps towards it, don't even know how it will turn out for them. Taking a blind leap of faith with you!

Hi P!

Yes, there is a distance between us. She is been trying to be close and trying to reduce the distance, but i feel she doesnt know how. Recently i tried to be closer but i think things are too distant.

Makes sense...

Now ill ask a real final one :

What Olivia M feels towards me?

Thanks again P!

pumpkins

Hi P!

Yes, there is a distance between us. She is been trying to be close and trying to reduce the distance, but i feel she doesnt know how. Recently i tried to be closer but i think things are too distant.

Makes sense...

Now ill ask a real final one :

What Olivia M feels towards me?

Thanks again P!

Pick up after yourself/ Baby steps
They feel it is time to wrap up something and take charge and move on. There is no place or need for blame game in their life. They know what they want and are only focussed on it at this time.

Dartellus

Pick up after yourself/ Baby steps
They feel it is time to wrap up something and take charge and move on. There is no place or need for blame game in their life. They know what they want and are only focussed on it at this time.

Yes, she is doing some works about her career...this makes sense. Im helping her to finish this as well, but maybe this is her thinking about moving to something better about what we got today.

Thanks P!