Friendship.

Awkward.turtle91

Just lately a friends being a little friendly, so I thought I'd ask my lenromands why and what would come if it.

"Why are they being quite (for lack of better words, compassionate huggy etc."
Is the first question I asked.

Dog- Cross - Key - House and Sun

Why they're being quite compassionate, they see that we've got quite a close long term friendship that isn't going any where anytime soon and perhaps they didn't see this before (dog and cross). Cross and Key it's a fated friendship, what ever happens next is up to destiny/Fate if you will. It's their own free will and all that jazz. Key and house I'm not quite sure about this one but we're part of a side so maybe they see me as part of a little sperat family etc? House and Sun they're feeling quite happy and successful at home and in their environment so they can easily give compassion to someone else.

What will become of the friendship I have with them?

Flowers- Anchor- Star - Sun and Book

Flowers and anchor I believe it'll be a long term stable friendship that will create lots of happy memmories between the two of us. Anchor and Star I feel there will be lots of memories and achievements surrounding this friendship. Star and Sun it's an hounrable friendship meaning they won't hurt me easily or let anyone else do that for that matter. Sun and book I believe they might hold some important information they aren't willing to share at the moment.

Any other opinions?