Timing 2

RAphrodite

Closed

Trying a timing method. So post me two questions, one you know the answer to, and one you don't.

Events which will take place over the next three months, not beyond.

Welcome

Bonny

Ok - hey R :)

1. When will I fly in an aeroplane?
2. When will I have my next romAntic date?

think

Hey, please could I try.

1. when is my sister coming here?
2. when will K message me next?

empress's dress

hello rara!
may i join?
may all be beautiful in your gorgeous and lovely heart and mind.
may i ask you how you have approached doing timing with lenormand?
may i try a timing reading for something you know the answer to for you using this method if you are ready to share it?

the first question i know the answer to. the 2nd one i don't.

when will i see e next?
when will the long distance recording issue be fixed?
and one more for good measure: when will i see n again in person? (i am not sure when -- i just know i will)
you only need answer 2. i asked 3 so you can pick between the last 2. the last 2 are very different in character...i will explain after you finish the readings.

RAphrodite

Ok - hey R :)

1. When will I fly in an aeroplane?
2. When will I have my next romAntic date?

aeroplane - within twenty days

man, garden

date within two weeks

crossroads, tree

RAphrodite

Hey, please could I try.

1. when is my sister coming here?
2. when will K message me next?

sister visiting - has she already reached you? if not, between now and end of Jan

tower, lily

k messaging - unless you make a move, it seems improbable for the next three months

fish, fox

RAphrodite

hello rara!
may i join?
may all be beautiful in your gorgeous and lovely heart and mind.
may i ask you how you have approached doing timing with lenormand?
may i try a timing reading for something you know the answer to for you using this method if you are ready to share it?

the first question i know the answer to. the 2nd one i don't.

when will i see e next?
when will the long distance recording issue be fixed?
and one more for good measure: when will i see n again in person? (i am not sure when -- i just know i will)
you only need answer 2. i asked 3 so you can pick between the last 2. the last 2 are very different in character...i will explain after you finish the readings.

hi, no prob. i am testing different approaches, will share once i've refined it. feedback helps

Seeing e - before march, i am inclined to say before end of jan

recording issue - before august, around april. though this is beyond three months, so cant say for sure.

seeing n - this will require changing a pattern. specific to the situation, if you change the pattern, you will see them soon.

snake, ring

empress's dress

hi, no prob. i am testing different approaches, will share once i've refined it. feedback helps

Seeing e - before march, i am inclined to say before end of jan

recording issue - before august, around april. though this is beyond three months, so cant say for sure.

seeing n - this will require changing a pattern. specific to the situation, if you change the pattern, you will see them soon.

snake, ring

i am seeing e today.

it should be early next week. i will keep you posted on this. i would be shocked if it took beyond next week.

yes we have to be in the same country. so summer :)

really good. 2 totally right. and one strangely off because i see e just about everyday. :) and when i asked the question the plan was to see him today.

this is very cool. look forward to seeing how this develops!

can you tell me the cards you pulled for questions 1 and 2?

wishing you a happy holidays! xoxoxoxo

RAphrodite

i am seeing e today.

it should be early next week. i will keep you posted on this. i would be shocked if it took beyond next week.

yes we have to be in the same country. so summer :)

really good. 2 totally right. and one strangely off because i see e just about everyday. :) and when i asked the question the plan was to see him today.

this is very cool. look forward to seeing how this develops!

can you tell me the cards you pulled for questions 1 and 2?

wishing you a happy holidays! xoxoxoxo

thanks for the feedback. let me think,i forgot

1 tower book
2 heart child

happy holidays to you too babe!

think

sister visiting - has she already reached you? if not, between now and end of Jan

tower, lily

k messaging - unless you make a move, it seems improbable for the next three months

fish, fox

Thanks! Yeah, she came today! Ah okay, I'll not expect any message from him. Thanks!