His feelings for her, and for me

LuzBlanca

This is an ex, and the other woman is his current partner....

His feelings for her
Justice+Chariot+Tower

Events have happened that have made forces reach a tipping point, whether for good or bad, all forces and feelings (Justice) have come to meet each other in a swift and forceful motion (Chariot) that have led to complete emotional chaos (Tower)

His feelings for me
Sun+Lovers+Temperance

He feels a lot of emotions, and there's a lot of positive things he feels (Sun) about the chemistry he feels to have with me (Lovers) but also feels the need to maneuver for both sides into one (lovers) as there's some disconnect (lovers + Temperance) going back and forth....

Nineveh

This is an ex, and the other woman is his current partner....

His feelings for her
Justice+Chariot+Tower

Events have happened that have made forces reach a tipping point, whether for good or bad, all forces and feelings (Justice) have come to meet each other in a swift and forceful motion (Chariot) that have led to complete emotional chaos (Tower)

His feelings for me
Sun+Lovers+Temperance

He feels a lot of emotions, and there's a lot of positive things he feels (Sun) about the chemistry he feels to have with me (Lovers) but also feels the need to maneuver for both sides into one (lovers) as there's some disconnect (lovers + Temperance) going back and forth....

The summary for how he feels about you is hanged man. The cards show that with you, he feels that a choice has/had to be made between happiness and balance. Yes, you light up his life and make him feel good but does /did your presence really bring balance to his life? Hanged man as summary shows that he is "on the fence" with his feelings for you.

As for the other person , he feels that she has brought a dramatic change to his life which is quite positive. He also feels that things are balanced between the two of them as in there is equal give and take. There may be a small challenge as with all relationships but he feels that he is in control of the relationship and things are going his way as ondicated by the summary card which is emperor.

I don't see warm, loving feelings in either spread.

LuzBlanca

Thank you! sorry for the delay, I did not get a notification

The summary for how he feels about you is hanged man. The cards show that with you, he feels that a choice has/had to be made between happiness and balance. Yes, you light up his life and make him feel good but does /did your presence really bring balance to his life? Hanged man as summary shows that he is "on the fence" with his feelings for you.

This is an ex, and he saw me recently so what you say makes perfect sense. We are not together and we have always been on the "fence" about each other even for friendship.

As for the other person , he feels that she has brought a dramatic change to his life which is quite positive. He also feels that things are balanced between the two of them as in there is equal give and take. There may be a small challenge as with all relationships but he feels that he is in control of the relationship and things are going his way as ondicated by the summary card which is emperor.

I don't see warm, loving feelings in either spread.

For what I know about her is that they recently broke up because there is no balance in their relationship, and this happened after he and I saw each other again, he has been reaching out to me but he's not single
So I think the Tower is about the breakup feelings
I am not saying he ended their romantic relationship because of me, but I do know the argument we had brought up a lot of issues in their relationship.
In particular, there seems to be a dependency due to economic reasons.