How Will Donald Trump's Presidency End?

G6

Q: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency End?

Deck: Rider

Draw: 7 of Pentacles rx, Tower rx, 5 of Cups

Reading: Well this is a pretty clear picture. The 7 of Pentacles rx really indicates what everyone thought that Trump just doesn't have what it takes for the job. He might unofficially check out and let Pence/Ryan run the show. We'll see him on the golf course more like Dubya or see/hear nada from him. I think this Tower rx is for us (the American people). In its most negative sense a structure we believed in will be shattered meaning our political system could collapse or it is clear to everyone how dysfunctional it has become and we have to face real solutions and real actions not just electing a joke candidate as POTUS. We will face the consequences of electing Trump and they will be big. The 5 of Cups reinforces this idea that there will be regret for this err in judgment aka mistake in electing Trump. It will be an unhappy ending. (5 of Cups)

Feel free to leave comments, alternate interpretations and group discussion/interaction below.

Thanks!

✌🏻

G6

decan

7 of Pentacles rx, Tower rx, 5 of Cups

With these cards my interpretation is that Donald Trump won't be replaced because his economic performance for his country will be bad (7 of Pentacles rx), and he will be stuck in a bad place (Tower rx) for that.
Indeed, if a billionaire businessman hasn't good results particularly in this domain this will be a disappointment for those who support him (and probably for himself)!
I see the 5 of Cups as nostalgia of a different country; because of the first card from the Pentacles suit I would say nostalgia of an America economically stronger. Therefore, a disappointment for those who had voted Trump to help the economy of the US.

How exactly Trump's Presidency will end? Difficult to say it of course but here everything in connection with money (and bad performance) could become a big problem for him.

G6

7 of Pentacles rx, Tower rx, 5 of Cups

With these cards my interpretation is that Donald Trump won't be replaced because his economic performance for his country will be bad (7 of Pentacles rx), and he will be stuck in a bad place (Tower rx) for that.
Indeed, if a billionaire businessman hasn't good results particularly in this domain this will be a disappointment for those who support him (and probably for himself)!
I see the 5 of Cups as nostalgia of a different country; because of the first card from the Pentacles suit I would say nostalgia of an America economically stronger. Therefore, a disappointment for those who had voted Trump to help the economy of the US.

How exactly Trump's Presidency will end? Difficult to say it of course but here everything in connection with money (and bad performance) could become a big problem for him.

That's a good distillation of the main themes here: money, bad performance and regret (7 of P rx Tower rx, 5 of C) as I think many people voted for him because they believed he would enrich their lives economically. You are right if he doesn't deliver on that he's toast.

Cynthia_H

Very interesting question and cards.

7 Pentacles reversed - I agree this is all about bad performance and not having what it takes to do the job. Promises were made (seeds planted in peoples' minds), but realistic plans how to achieve these promises are not in place. I see this card reflecting a situation such as a garden where there is no preparation, seeds are just willy nilly scattered and left to rot on the ground.
The Tower reversed - I see the (Trump, pun intended) Tower reversed relating directly to the President. As said, he will be trapped (imprisoned) in a bad place, which may be physically as being impeached or mentally as over time the pressures of being President become too much for him.
5 Cups - I see this card as the American citizens. Bitterness, frustration (already showing up), going forward a sense of regret and loss. However, all is not lost and there is opportunities for rebuilding for the future now.

Overall the cards don't tell me how the Presidency will end but they indicate that history will not be kind to Mr. Trump's Presidency and the road forward will be challenging for all.

Bonny

Make America Rubbish

Reading: Well this is a pretty clear picture. The 7 of Pentacles rx really indicates what everyone thought that Trump just doesn't have what it takes for the job. He might unofficially check out and let Pence/Ryan run the show. We'll see him on the golf course more like Dubya or see/hear nada from him. I think this Tower rx is for us (the American people). In its most negative sense a structure we believed in will be shattered meaning our political system could collapse or it is clear to everyone how dysfunctional it has become and we have to face real solutions and real actions not just electing a joke candidate as POTUS. We will face the consequences of electing Trump and they will be big. The 5 of Cups reinforces this idea that there will be regret for this err in judgment aka mistake in electing Trump. It will be an unhappy ending. (5 of Cups)

Feel free to leave comments, alternate interpretations and group discussion/interaction below.

Thanks!

✌��

G6

Hi G6,

Great idea for a thread!

I am a bit of a simple operator and find reversals complex, like a slippery slope to read.
This reminds me of the whole Trump presidency in America issue.
I don't understand it. It doesn't add up. The America I grew up knowing of, the ally, the historically well regarded big brother to Australia if I could be so bold as to characterise it like that, seems to have completely screwed itself over... reasons why escape me.
Something has 'got at' it, the entire sense of identity and courage to do what is honourable rather than gratifying seems to be gone somehow from the public platform. It is quick sand. America (those who delude themselves of any kind of merit with his being the leader), rapidly descend as the lies to themselves are exposed - Reality that make America Great ' was actually 'make America rubble or rubbish'. What he says and does seems inconceivable in a thinking universe. On the news and net I see a disoriented and narcotised America that doesn't seem to know which way is up, which way is down, painful to watch and be unable to help steady.

The cards (on spec without accounting reversed status) show mess and tyranny, impotence and breakdown. According to your spread, the seven of coins with the tower shows failure HUGE failure with material investment (7 coins) strategy disastrously breaking down (5 of cups shows negativity and tower shows magnitude of the decrusting going down). Collapse. An earth shattering heart breaking demolition of order and security as the world effected by Trump, as we know it. That's what comes across to me as I read these cards.

Fall out for those who are responsible for his mal-appointment in the first place will be the regrettable cost, destabilisation and general reversal of civilisation that this entire phase in history has imposed.

Loss, global weeping, diminished disenfranchised status, emptiness = the impending cold hard reality.

Bless,
B

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi folks,

Just to remind you all that in Your Readings you must interpret the cards from the reading in the opening post. Please do not add your own readings.

If this is going to be a group reading thread then it can be moved to the Daily Draws and Group Readings forum.

The posting rules for Your Readings are at the top of Your Readings or here: YOUR READINGS POSTING RULES - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST

Vyri I've sent you a private message.

Sulis - moderator

Saskia

It will end in disappointment (5C) but not in shock (Tower, no as it is reversed). People will think he didn't deliver what he promised (7P rx), despite everyone waiting for better economic times eagerly.

I think it means he'll serve his term but he won't be re-elected. 7 P is a very patient card, years of waiting, and the Tower is reversed, indicating a shock that managed to stay contained - he'll manage to nip himself off the edge of impeachment.

punchinella

The 7 of Pentacles rx really indicates what everyone thought that Trump just doesn't have what it takes for the job. He might unofficially check out and let Pence/Ryan run the show.
Yes. I tend to think of 7/Pents as the "getting there, slowly" card. Seems he doesn't have what it takes because "slowly" is not possible for him. We just saw a stunning example of this, didn't we.
G6 said:
I think this Tower rx is for us (the American people). In its most negative sense a structure we believed in will be shattered meaning our political system could collapse or it is clear to everyone how dysfunctional it has become and we have to face real solutions and real actions not just electing a joke candidate as POTUS. We will face the consequences of electing Trump and they will be big.
Not so sure about this, because of the reversal. Looking at scans of the card, the reversal is so rich due to the cold (now at the top of the card) and hot (now at the bottom of the card) elements. What does this indicate about Trump's position, and impact, on human-driven climate change? Maybe what you're saying is just right, maybe we will face massive climactic upheaval in conjunction with the close of the Trump presidency. On the other hand, in its rx position Trump & his associates appear to 'float' up & out, to safety, as the Whitehouse burns behind them. Well actually, once again, what you say makes sense with respect to this as well, since who will have to clean up the remains of the toasted presidency? We (the American people) will. Right.
and the Tower is reversed, indicating a shock that managed to stay contained - he'll manage to nip himself off the edge of impeachment.
Mmmmn.
G6 said:
The 5 of Cups reinforces this idea that there will be regret for this err in judgment aka mistake in electing Trump. It will be an unhappy ending. (5 of Cups)
Read in conjunction with the above card, I see this as an unhappy ending for Donald Trump himself, although not necessarily a disastrous personal situation. Just a sort of general sense of failure and malaise . . . Regret for errors in judgment, etc., yes, but to me the central figure's isolation really jumps forward, speaking more of Donald Trump as an individual, leaving in solitude (having lost all, or nearly all, of his support) and less of our collective feeling moving forward as a nation, although there will undoubtedly be some regret there too. Hmmn, this is such a sad image.

Thanks for sharing and opening up your reading, G6.

G6

Very interesting question and cards.

7 Pentacles reversed - I agree this is all about bad performance and not having what it takes to do the job. Promises were made (seeds planted in peoples' minds), but realistic plans how to achieve these promises are not in place. I see this card reflecting a situation such as a garden where there is no preparation, seeds are just willy nilly scattered and left to rot on the ground.
The Tower reversed - I see the (Trump, pun intended) Tower reversed relating directly to the President. As said, he will be trapped (imprisoned) in a bad place, which may be physically as being impeached or mentally as over time the pressures of being President become too much for him.
5 Cups - I see this card as the American citizens. Bitterness, frustration (already showing up), going forward a sense of regret and loss. However, all is not lost and there is opportunities for rebuilding for the future now.

Overall the cards don't tell me how the Presidency will end but they indicate that history will not be kind to Mr. Trump's Presidency and the road forward will be challenging for all.

You're take on the Tower rx is interesting this idea of entrapment. I usually see it as a slow realization as opposed to the jolt kind of event usually indicated by the Tower upright. It's an interesting coincidence the guy's name is Trump and owns a Tower and we have a Trump card the Tower. May indicate too that ultimately his private businesses (which he has not give up) may suffer. Thanks for your interp.