Lemons Into Lemonade

zhadee

Lemons & Lemonade

*** open! ***

Now that I finally figured out their english names, I'm in the mood for a few readings with the Classic Kipper cards.

Inspired by Lemons Into Lemonade Spread by Glass Owl:
The left column of this spread reveals your "lemons", which are specific lessons and issues that you need to work through in the context of your question.

The right column represents "the lemonade"´, which are your opportunities for change and growth. These cards provide information on how to best work through the lesson/issue presented by "the lemons".

Thoughts ....................................... B1 ..................... T1
Feelings .......................................... B2 ...................... T2
Personal Journey/Evolution ... B3 ......................T3

Please leave a question that relates to an area of your life. Odd questions are very welcome!

the small print:
2x3 card readings for feedback. Not leaving feedback is stealing a reading... what goes around, comes around.

Please acknowledge my human condition. :)
I reserve the right to skip your question if you have a history of careless feedback.
I also like to do slow and careful readings, so if you are in a hurry please don't sit.

WolfSwan

This looks awesome :) May I?

Oops, forgot to ask Z - am I supposed to leave a question?

zhadee

This looks awesome :) May I?

Oops, forgot to ask Z - am I supposed to leave a question?

hi W, thank you for sitting.

A question is fine as long as it is not too specific.

WolfSwan

hi W, thank you for sitting.

A question is fine as long as it is not too specific.

I'm happy to leave it as a general since the spread you've got seems to identify the lemon :p

However if you need a question, perhaps a look at the next 6 months?

Thanks Z :D

zhadee

I'm happy to leave it as a general since the spread you've got seems to identify the lemon :p

However if you need a question, perhaps a look at the next 6 months?

Thanks Z :D

eh, 6 months is a long time... let's focus on something more present.

the lemons: Court's person - Death - Get together

Presently, you seem to feel under pressure. Your thoughts are circling around the same topic, and you find it difficult to come to an agreement with yourself. There are things in your life that come to an end though you may find it hard to accept that time's up, and they are leaving your life for good. You just cannot let them go.
There also seem to be unpleasant meetings you have to attend to in order to clarify and resolve problems. You might as well feel the urge to explain yourself to people who don't wish to know.

the lemonade: a child - sad news -- rich girl
when your thoughts turn into a nitpicker's mind set, you might find it helpful and relaxing to take a step back and refrain from applying your expertise. In case you don't know what to do next, you could simplify the matter in question, so you may see the essence or the root of the matter in question.
If something dies, and is about to leave your life, you may allow yourself a period of grieving. As painful as this emotion is, it comes with a healing effect of awareness. You don't need to fill the empty space with new and flashy toys just to disguise an empty spot.
If you find it difficult to be with people who do not appreciate your company, you may still have a good time. Allow yourself occasional moments of levity, and keep that flame inside your life alive.

please let me know what you think :)

zayats

Hi zhadee! I would like a reading too :) No specific question, just a general if possible.

anie

hi! and how are you?
I would like to try it if you will have me.

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of a connection between H and Myself. Its complicated! .. long term male friend.. no romantic past. but lately.. when last i saw him it felt different.
Does this fit as a question for you?? or if not
go ahead and just a general??
thanks!

WolfSwan

eh, 6 months is a long time... let's focus on something more present.

Bahaha!! It seems to be the message of the day for me - be present :p

the lemons: Court's person - Death - Get together

Presently, you seem to feel under pressure. Your thoughts are circling around the same topic, and you find it difficult to come to an agreement with yourself. There are things in your life that come to an end though you may find it hard to accept that time's up, and they are leaving your life for good. You just cannot let them go.
There also seem to be unpleasant meetings you have to attend to in order to clarify and resolve problems. You might as well feel the urge to explain yourself to people who don't wish to know.

Alas this is my life right now indeed. I am making a big move so there are many factors to consider. I am trying to be peaceful about it however, things are all up in the air. I really am facing the unknown here. And I am about to receive a payout from work, so I'm holding out for that which has required that I speak with people who don't see my point of view. I just hope this all works out. I'm trying to maintain positivity and proceed with high spirits, trusting things will work out for my greater good.

the lemonade: a child - sad news -- rich girl
when your thoughts turn into a nitpicker's mind set, you might find it helpful and relaxing to take a step back and refrain from applying your expertise. In case you don't know what to do next, you could simplify the matter in question, so you may see the essence or the root of the matter in question.

This is good advice. Step back and breath. Don't always rush to respond. And then take things one step at a time.

If something dies, and is about to leave your life, you may allow yourself a period of grieving. As painful as this emotion is, it comes with a healing effect of awareness. You don't need to fill the empty space with new and flashy toys just to disguise an empty spot.
If you find it difficult to be with people who do not appreciate your company, you may still have a good time. Allow yourself occasional moments of levity, and keep that flame inside your life alive.

please let me know what you think :)

I do need to grieve the things I'm leaving behind. I am so busy I haven't had the chance. Also it's so far away it doesn't feel real. I do know lots is going to happen between now and crunch time next year. I do have to find more happiness in the present moment as I move forward on this. I will try to find more joy in my work place which is where I feel some people do not appreciate my company, however, even there things are changing as I've changed my attitude. They are being more positive and so am I.

Thanks Z - always insightful readings!

zhadee

zayats

Hi zhadee! I would like a reading too :) No specific question, just a general if possible.

hi zayats, thank you for sitting

the lemons: living room - unexpected money - good gentleman

You seem to think a lot about ideas, things and persons that are close to you. The more you think about them, the more important they become, and the closer they get. The things you think about have a tendency to accumulate around you. Whatever there is, it is attracting more of it into your life. When others go shopping and come home with just the results of their efforts, you probably have picked up so much more. Like a project, an errand, or a task.
Trouble is - whatever you've allowed into your life, it is not willing to go as easily away. All the things, ideas, and persons around you might ask for permanent attention and care. At times, you could feel encumbered with their presence.

the lemonade: a journey - pleasant letter - hope/big water

When was the last time you set out on a journey? Cards suggest it was about time to widen the horizon: pack your bags and take a trip.
Before you do, you may put all the things on a list, into an order, so you find out what exactly is present in your life and needs which kind of attention. Instead of being found all of the time, you could for a change go and invite somebody you'd like to travel with.
Hope/big waters could denote a travel to the sea, where you may catch your breath, replenish your energies and explore your inner world. But most of all, it is about travel and development.

zhadee

Bahaha!! It seems to be the message of the day for me - be present :p

I do have to find more happiness in the present moment as I move forward on this.

aye, thank you for the feedback :party: