The space-filling, self-similar, simple and self-decrypting classic Kipper cards!

zhadee

Welcome to another cryptic thread =)

Feel free to ask a descriptive question like... "Recently, I saw this hottie in my favourite cafe, I did not look at him, but I saw him looking at me... how will I meet him again?"

The Small Print

This is reading for feedback, expect 3 cards.

I prefer to do slow, careful readings and I expect you put in the same care to your feedback. If you are in a rush, please don't sit.
I reserve the right to skip your question in case you
- still owe me feedback from a previous exchange (yes, I keep notes)
- have a history of careless feedback

Not greeting your reader when posting your initial question presents you a 100% chance to be skipped.

empress's dress

hello z queen! wie geht's? ca va? lovely evening isn't it!? how are the birds?

so i heard a story about js that he changed his name and is a father, this is most disturbing news and he looks worn out. his family is full of certified nut jobs, why did he decide on the name change and the baby? (i feel so bad for that child...so bad...it actually kills me).

if you can answer this question i would be most happy. it is a closure question.

Dartellus

Hiya z!

Doing good?

Recently i saw an crush in a cousin party and i noticed her more open and looking more to me. What Will happen after this? Her name is Marcelle D.

Thanks Z!

zhadee

hello z queen! wie geht's? ca va? lovely evening isn't it!? how are the birds?

so i heard a story about js that he changed his name and is a father, this is most disturbing news and he looks worn out. his family is full of certified nut jobs, why did he decide on the name change and the baby? (i feel so bad for that child...so bad...it actually kills me).

if you can answer this question i would be most happy. it is a closure question.
hello to this charming empress =) how is the dress?

reading the images, and the way they line up...
#12 rich girl is something superficial
#30 court's person is coming to a decision
#26 big luck comes most unexpectedly
#24 theft adds to the fortune what the thief took from the house.
#20 house is something solid.

Fortune in the middle says, J felt lucky when he decided on the name change, and the baby. He has no idea about the consequences, and the many details that come with it. This is the result of some exaggerated opinion about himself: his stamina, his resources, his energy.

Theft and House give the impression that J tried to get away, and start a new life. He wants to excape, cut the ties and start afresh.
Rich girl and court's person: His intentions are good, and he believes himself as serious, but he has no idea how to do it. The woman who is mother to the child might be too unexperienced and a bit too careless.
Trouble is, he tends to find simple/simplified solutions to complex problems. Instead of breaking them into bit size first, he looks for one ultimate solution.

But there is fortune, empress. Maybe he is the first decent person in a line of nutcases who wants to do it right.

Dartellus

Z, there is time to change the person of the reading?

If not, no problem... :D

pageofswords9110

Hi Z happy new year !
may I sit ?
Could you tell me how RJ is feeling towards me ? We had a falling out in the summer and haven't spoke since.

zhadee

Hiya z!

Doing good?

Recently i saw an crush in a cousin party and i noticed her more open and looking more to me. What Will happen after this? Her name is Marcelle D.

Thanks Z!
hi D, how are things?

#12 rich girl
#31 short illness
#32 sorrow

aye, matey. there seems to be a bit of attraction between you two. But there is also the very recent memory of love-sickness. This bad memory could do some damage, cloud your vision, diminish your self-esteem...
You might seem too worried to really do something about her.
Your self-doubts could get in the way. It's all just in your head. Bad memories, recent failure. Forget about that. Let it go. Yes.
As simple as that. =)

empress's dress

hello to this charming empress =) how is the dress?

reading the images, and the way they line up...
#12 rich girl is something superficial
#30 court's person is coming to a decision
#26 big luck comes most unexpectedly
#24 theft adds to the fortune what the thief took from the house.
#20 house is something solid.

Fortune in the middle says, J felt lucky when he decided on the name change, and the baby. He has no idea about the consequences, and the many details that come with it. This is the result of some exaggerated opinion about himself: his stamina, his resources, his energy.

yes yes yes

Theft and House give the impression that J tried to get away, and start a new life. He wants to excape, cut the ties and start afresh.

i honestly hope he gets found out. he is a terrible person.

Rich girl and court's person: His intentions are good, and he believes himself as serious, but he has no idea how to do it. The woman who is mother to the child might be too unexperienced and a bit too careless.
Trouble is, he tends to find simple/simplified solutions to complex problems. Instead of breaking them into bit size first, he looks for one ultimate solution.

a malignant narcissist to the core

But there is fortune, empress. Maybe he is the first decent person in a line of nutcases who wants to do it right.
[/QUOTE]

wants but can't. i can't believe it is possible. he is a textbook narcissist. but thank you. feel emotional right now. feel sad about the baby. i really do. a story: his niece is few years younger than him. her mother/his sister was in a mental institution. his father refused to care for this girl and j would visit her once a month at the orphanage. it was just about the saddest thing i have ever seen. the neglect and abuse and false ideas and pride and delusions in that family. he had space to house his niece and at the time the money he never opened his door to her. she was brought up in ORPHANAGE with her uncle and grandfather like 30 minutes away...he is still way too young with his mental problems to have had a breakthrough. he is a dangerous man. i think he wants to but cannot. and he still has lots of blood on his hands. literally blood. a violent man. but thank you for the positive spin. very emotional. thank you z! you are such a wonderful reader of cards. thank you!

in this instance i do carry a lot anger in me. normally i don't think about him. but that anything could go well in his life is just wrong. he has hurt so many people. but perhaps you are right. lesson to me to not ask a question like this when you only wish ill. but it helps me understand thief better. so all good. :) thank you z

zhadee

Hi Z happy new year !
may I sit ?
Could you tell me how RJ is feeling towards me ? We had a falling out in the summer and haven't spoke since.
aye page, could you perhaps think of a question that puts you into focus? So we stay on your side of the fence? And see where things may go from there?

pageofswords9110

aye page, could you perhaps think of a question that puts you into focus? So we stay on your side of the fence? And see where things may go from there?

Ok how will I approach the situation with RJ in the future ?