Lenny exchanges

RAphrodite

closed

lepleadian

Anyone feel like some?

Am working on my CV, can do them side by side for small breaks.

Welcome

I do short to the point readings

hey girl :)

i have an important exam tomorrow how do you see the results?

Bonny

Hi R,

What , if anything, has c told me lies about or misled me about before?

Your q?

pageofswords9110

I'll sit
Does RJ want to have a romantic relationship with me ?

RAphrodite

hey girl :)

i have an important exam tomorrow how do you see the results?

clover clouds sun

i think there is stress and worry because you may not have done your best for the prep (ha, happens to the best of us sometimes). but if you continue with your prep, or however way youre approaching this, i think you will do very well.

do you see me getting a job by the end of jan?

RAphrodite

Hi R,

What , if anything, has c told me lies about or misled me about before?

Your q?

i thought it might be a better idea to split this into two.

Has c lied to b?

moon lily dog

no, hes honest and loyal, he hasnt lied to you. the lily does indicate a third person in the relationship. but you have already said he has a soon-to-be-exwife

love life till the end of dec?

lepleadian

clover clouds sun

i think there is stress and worry because you may not have done your best for the prep (ha, happens to the best of us sometimes). but if you continue with your prep, or however way youre approaching this, i think you will do very well.

do you see me getting a job by the end of jan?

queen of cups 10 of cups justice

i will tell it simple: If u want it you will get a job :D but if u have other plans and the jpb search is permanently i see that you will be happy. whatever u wish u will get it

fb: i will i have time to study.

could i ask 1 more?
what is the potential for me and T in love?

Bonny

i thought it might be a better idea to split this into two.

Has c lied to b?

moon lily dog

no, hes honest and loyal, he hasnt lied to you. the lily does indicate a third person in the relationship. but you have already said he has a soon-to-be-exwife

love life till the end of dec?

Sun
Ship
Cross

Longing and intejse passionate times with some fated times are occurring til end of dec in your love life

FB: yes I always get the dog card like this = loyalty thanks

Q. My love life between now and end of dec?

RAphrodite

I'll sit
Does RJ want to have a romantic relationship with me ?

Star snake clover

yes, there may be a positive development between the two of you. but be careful, there is another woman in the mix.

love life first week of jan?

RAphrodite

Sun
Ship
Cross

Longing and intejse passionate times with some fated times are occurring til end of dec in your love life

FB: yes I always get the dog card like this = loyalty thanks

Q. My love life between now and end of dec?

oh interesting, will update you

garden child dog

i think you will be meeting some new interesting people, it seems like youre open to a new beginning. the dog card showed up again, so im think youll be still stuck on c ;-) but yes, seems like you will meet between now and dec, but and may emotionaly feel things, but in terms of movement, i wouldnt say much.

im feeling quite dejected with love. can i look forward to something lasting soon (till end of jan), or is it more of the same?