Lenny Readings for Feedback

crystalrose

******CLOSED******

Hey everyone :). I'm new to Lenormand and looking to do some readings for feedback. These will be three card readings. I'm using Dreaming Way Lenormand for these. Thread stays open indefinitely.

Drop your question & I'll get to it when I can.

1. WolfSwan - reading posted/feedback received
2. Jdance - reading posted/feedback received
3. Natalita - reading posted/feedback received
4. Bonny - reading posted/feedback received
5. D Sparkles - reading posted/feedback received
6. cherryberry - reading posted
7. CosmicBeing - reading posted/feedback received
8. Bonny - reading posted/feedback received
9. WolfSwan - reading posted/feedback received
10. RAphrodite - reading posted/feedback received
11. pageofswords - reading posted/feedback received

WolfSwan

Hi crystalrose!

I'd love to hear if you cards have any advice on what I should do about my job here in Perth? I'm not feeling good here but I'm not sure if I should make a big move (like go overseas) or if I should suck it up and focus on developing my side business whilst remaining here at this job?

crystalrose

Hi crystalrose!

I'd love to hear if you cards have any advice on what I should do about my job here in Perth? I'm not feeling good here but I'm not sure if I should make a big move (like go overseas) or if I should suck it up and focus on developing my side business whilst remaining here at this job?

Hey :)

Garden + Letter + Moon

Garden - socializing, networking & pleasure. Letter - documents, news, messages. Moon - intuition, following your dreams, fantasy

To me, the cards are indicating that you shop your resume around and network. Advertise yourself and maybe your side business too. Could be saying to apply somewhere you're intuitively drawn to. Since you're miserable currently, I'd say the cards are pointing to a move overseas if you known deep down you'll be happier there. Or apply to another job in your current city where you can be in a better social environment. Definitely don't try to stick it out where you are.

Hope this helped!

Jdance

Hi!
I love Lenmorand. Most of the time it is so literal I sometimes over read it and then laugh when I look back on how simply it payed out based on the cards :) enjoy this journey.

Can you ask your pretty cards about what the next month might bring in terms of C's connection to me?

Thanks.

WolfSwan

Hey :)

Garden + Letter + Moon

Garden - socializing, networking & pleasure. Letter - documents, news, messages. Moon - intuition, following your dreams, fantasy

To me, the cards are indicating that you shop your resume around and network. Advertise yourself and maybe your side business too. Could be saying to apply somewhere you're intuitively drawn to. Since you're miserable currently, I'd say the cards are pointing to a move overseas if you known deep down you'll be happier there. Or apply to another job in your current city where you can be in a better social environment. Definitely don't try to stick it out where you are.

Hope this helped!

Hello lovely, thank you, this does help. I definitely don't think I can stay where I am for long. I think applying everywhere I can, is probably the best thing for me to do. I will shop around and try to follow my gut instinct as well with the applications. Thanks so much :)

crystalrose

Hi!
I love Lenmorand. Most of the time it is so literal I sometimes over read it and then laugh when I look back on how simply it payed out based on the cards :) enjoy this journey.

Can you ask your pretty cards about what the next month might bring in terms of C's connection to me?

Thanks.

Birds - Choices - Lady

I'm assuming the woman here is you? Birds + Choices could indicate some talks or communication regarding a decision that needs to be made. Maybe you will be the one initiating this talk. Are you trying to patch things up with this person? If this is in terms of your connection with C, I suppose you guys will be talking about where the relationship is headed because things are open-ended and lacking in commitment right now.

Jdance

Birds - Choices - Lady

I'm assuming the woman here is you? Birds + Choices could indicate some talks or communication regarding a decision that needs to be made. Maybe you will be the one initiating this talk. Are you trying to patch things up with this person? If this is in terms of your connection with C, I suppose you guys will be talking about where the relationship is headed because things are open-ended and lacking in commitment right now.

Thank you!

Well I'm not sure. I won't initiate a call unless something dramatic were to happen in his life. I miss our communication but he dropped the ball so to speak. My birthday is in a few weeks. I guess in my mind I am hoping he reaches out to me and we can reconnect.
I will have to watch and see how this plays out and let you know. I'm stumped by the choices card being the anchor very interesting

Natalita

Hello Crystal Rose!

Hello I am new to the forum and would be happy to give feedback for a reading! :)

My question is: what will the next couple of weeks bring regarding my connection with G?

Thank you!

Bonny

Hi Crystal,

We're all learners Angel ! Nice to join you on this thread if I may sit:

Q. What are the possibilities for the short term future between c and me , given our lovely contact in recent times?

D Sparkles

Hey,

Would you please ask what the delivery status of the package I posted last week is?