Trump: The First 100 days

Barleywine

It isn't my strength, but I thought I'd try a 9-card square to look at what Donald Trump's presidential agenda might be during his first 100 days in office (which seems to be some kind of litmus test or benchmark for future performance). Some of it is quite predictable, of course.

I chose the Man card as significator and placed it at the center of the spread. The lines were:

Dog-Bear-Rider
Coffin-Man-Mountain
Tower-Bouquet-Fish

Dog-Bear-Rider (unfortunately, this gives me the vivid impression of a "three-ring" circus act):

He will tap his closest advisors for political appointments; he will consolidate his power base; he will reiterate his election-night messages to the country, perhaps in more detail.

Coffin-Man-Mountain:

After heading off defeat at the polls, he will now begin arduously "climbing the mountain" by at least prioritizing his promises and deciding which ones to dead-end as too impractical.

Tower-Bouquet-Fish: He may announce something unilateral in the short-term to begin bolstering prosperity, perhaps in the area of tax incentives or roll-backs. He may take a critical look at entitlements like Obamacare but will only strategize at this point.

Dog-Coffin-Tower:

He will "clean house" of opposition appointees after announcing his choices for key administration roles.

Bear-Man-Bouquet:

Inauguration; he will accept and begin exercising his mandate to assume power.

Rider-Mountain-Fish:

He may get bad news from financial markets.

Dog-Man-Fish: His most loyal supporters will be richly rewarded.

Rider-Man-Tower: He will begin issuing administrative directives.

Dog-Bear-Rider-Mountain-Fish-Bouquet-Tower-Coffin:

He will get his Attorney General appointee to absolve him of financial wrongdoing in connection with ongoing court proceedings (or maybe a quiet plea-bargain), putting it behind him.

CosmicBeing

Dog-Bear-Rider
Coffin-Man-Mountain
Tower-Bouquet-Fish

(dog+bear+Rider)
Allies with Russia (Their national animal is the bear) that brings movement/is a news.

(coffin+Man+Mountain)
Endings of block or Block/obstacle to an end....endings is what he will have to deal with that are blocked.

(Tower+Bouquet+Fish)
Government related to finances...Government brings a gift pertaining to finance. (maybe increase income or something about his taxes)

(Dog+Coffin+Tower)
An ally that brings an end to a government structure/deal.

(Bear+Man+Bouquet)
Russia (which i think the bear is talking about) President gives a gift.

(Rider+Mountain+Fish)
News about a financial block or financial limitation.

Those are my best guess.
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...TF-8#q=what is the national animal for russia

YDM42

the Man card as significator and placed it at the center of the spread. The lines were:

Dog-Bear-Rider
Coffin-Man-Mountain
Tower-Bouquet-Fish

Dog-Bear-Rider (unfortunately, this gives me the vivid impression of a "three-ring" circus act):

He will tap his closest advisors for political appointments; he will consolidate his power base; he will reiterate his election-night messages to the country, perhaps in more detail.

He supposedly has plans to visit all the states that voted for him- there is something about the crowds and the tour that he likes.

Barleywine

He supposedly has plans to visit all the states that voted for him- there is something about the crowds and the tour that he likes.

Maybe he figures they won't shoot at him.