Leno readings (with beginner)

Vanitygrey

***CLOSED***

Hi everyone!

I'm rather new to Leno. I've read Rana's, Andy's and Anthony's respective works and I'd like to practice on someone besides myself. :)

For this exchange, can I have five sitters with two questions each? The first question should be something known to you (e.g. What happened at work between S & I last week, etc.) and the second question should be something unknown to you, but that you will find out in the upcoming week. My hope is that I will be working on perfecting my interpretation of the cards.

I'd like to exchange the readings for feedback. Thank you for sitting and providing feedback!

mahafrins

Was the activity of last Sunday fun?

Tell me next week in romance?

haleyw

I'm up for this - what news did I receive at work this week? What will happen between H and myself this week?

Vanitygrey

Was the activity of last Sunday fun?

Tell me next week in romance?

Hi Mahafrins! Thank you for sitting.

Known: "Did M have fun doing the activity on 3/19?"

3-card spread: Scythe-Clouds-Whip
To read yes/no, Rana George says count number of positive, negative, neutral cards. Scythe, clouds, and whip are all negative cards. Thus, I would say no and that you didn't have fun.

Unknown: "What will happen in M's romantic life?"

3-card spread: Star+Tree+Child

Star + Tree refers to a hope or dream (star) for something long-term (tree). The child reflects you hoping that happens either with someone new or having a new start with someone that is already in your life.

It's interesting here that star and tree are both reflecting wishes and desires, stars is the actual wish and tree is saying that wishes will be fulfilled.

Please let me know if both of these resonate as this would help me improve my card interpretations. Thank you so much for sitting!

mahafrins

Hi Mahafrins! Thank you for sitting.

Known: "Did M have fun doing the activity on 3/19?"

3-card spread: Scythe-Clouds-Whip
To read yes/no, Rana George says count number of positive, negative, neutral cards. Scythe, clouds, and whip are all negative cards. Thus, I would say no and that you didn't have fun.

Unknown: "What will happen in M's romantic life?"

3-card spread: Star+Tree+Child

Star + Tree refers to a hope or dream (star) for something long-term (tree). The child reflects you hoping that happens either with someone new or having a new start with someone that is already in your life.

It's interesting here that star and tree are both reflecting wishes and desires, stars is the actual wish and tree is saying that wishes will be fulfilled.

Please let me know if both of these resonate as this would help me improve my card interpretations. Thank you so much for sitting!

So Saturday was fun I went dancing which is what I love doing cause I exercise with it and yes it lightens up my life. I need to swirl and twirl it was a fun evening at times I did get gloomy cause of my ex whom I want to spend time with but Ah well...

I am dying of hope for a better romance I want my ex who will be home soon to contact and restart our forgotten journey.. I would pray this to come true....So I think your second reading resonates first.. I'm afraid may have gone astray...
Keep practicing and U'll be champ good luck..

Let me know if you ever want to exchange..Or require help to interpret..

Vanitygrey

I'm up for this - what news did I receive at work this week? What will happen between H and myself this week?

Hi Haleyw! Thank you for sitting.

Known: "What news did Haleyw receive at work this past week?"

3-card spread: lily-scythe-birds

Lily + Scythe suggests that an older/mature (either age or tenure) employee was abruptly let go (+scythe), which resulted in gossiping or little anxiety/worry (+birds) among the other employees. Hmm... did you receive this news or maybe you discovered this news through someone else?

Alternative: This could also mean an older/mature male (lily) cut/terminated (scythe) two employees (birds).

Unknown: "What will happen between Haleyw and H this upcoming week?"

3-card spread: bouquet-mountain-tower

A beautiful gift (bouquet) will be delayed (mountain) causing loneliness or isolation. Essentially, someone either Haleyw or H will be sending an invitation/gift, but it will be delayed, causing the other party to feel alone or isolated.

Vanitygrey

So Saturday was fun I went dancing which is what I love doing cause I exercise with it and yes it lightens up my life. I need to swirl and twirl it was a fun evening at times I did get gloomy cause of my ex whom I want to spend time with but Ah well...

I am dying of hope for a better romance I want my ex who will be home soon to contact and restart our forgotten journey.. I would pray this to come true....So I think your second reading resonates first.. I'm afraid may have gone astray...
Keep practicing and U'll be champ good luck..

Let me know if you ever want to exchange..Or require help to interpret..

Thank you so much!!! No worries... I'm trying to get better at yes/no and I'm not sure the best method to capture this now :( Lol! Rana's method has been hit or miss, maybe, I will try with a 5-card spread or count next time. I'm happy to hear you had fun though!

Oh wow! That's so interesting about the second reading. I hope it comes true too... so I was able to capture the wishes and desires, now it's just the latter part we are waiting on. Please let me know!

haleyw

Hi Haleyw! Thank you for sitting.

Known: "What news did Haleyw receive at work this past week?"

3-card spread: lily-scythe-birds

Lily + Scythe suggests that an older/mature (either age or tenure) employee was abruptly let go (+scythe), which resulted in gossiping or little anxiety/worry (+birds) among the other employees. Hmm... did you receive this news or maybe you discovered this news through someone else?

Alternative: This could also mean an older/mature male (lily) cut/terminated (scythe) two employees (birds).

Unknown: "What will happen between Haleyw and H this upcoming week?"

3-card spread: bouquet-mountain-tower

A beautiful gift (bouquet) will be delayed (mountain) causing loneliness or isolation. Essentially, someone either Haleyw or H will be sending an invitation/gift, but it will be delayed, causing the other party to feel alone or isolated.

Well, for the work thing, that wasn't the news that I meant I'm afraid. I had good news regarding my contract. One person did leave last week of their own accord, and I don't think anyone got fired.

I don't know about this, it's unlikely, but I will follow up next week.

Thanks so much!

Vanitygrey

Well, for the work thing, that wasn't the news that I meant I'm afraid. I had good news regarding my contract. One person did leave last week of their own accord, and I don't think anyone got fired.

I don't know about this, it's unlikely, but I will follow up next week.

Thanks so much!

Thank your feedback! Sorry I wasn't much help. Can you tell me if the person was male and/or older? Maybe scythe just meant abrupt departure? Do you know if it was sudden? Thanks again, working on understanding the cards better.

snowmoon

how did my teaching course /work go on February?

does the guy who caused me trouble on February got caught ?

thank-you!