lenormand reading experiements

empress's dress

hello

closed except for feedback.

this is going to be 2 or 3 card readings. maybe 5. we shall see.

feedback is required. :party:
i may ask you for an exchange too! :)

i might not give the most traditional answers. i am experimenting with something and not even sure how to put it into words yet. so feedback is essential. after feedback, i would be happy to give a traditional answer if my experiment goes totally awry!

i would love mundane questions too. these would probably be 5 carders. like how does someone look that you actually know? i would also love to see if i can describe objects or places. i have never tried this. if i fail miserably, thank you in advance for being a guinea pig.

open until i just can't do it anymore.

thank you for sitting, should you decide to join.

lepleadian

hi again :D howw are u?

pls could you recheck the possibilities for me and T this upcoming month?

scorpiogirl

I can exchange but I warn you I'm not too great at the lenormand cards.
My question what are the chances of M and me being committed in the next 2 weeks? I know this is stretching it but it'll make good practice. As you know we are getting very close lol.
Thanks.

empress's dress

hi again :D howw are u?

pls could you recheck the possibilities for me and T this upcoming month?

hi l! i'm ok! and you!?

scythe - anchor - ring

scythe is in the hand of the the reaper. what is cut may be useful or may be trash.
the past is behind. a new place. the boundaries aren't defined. the ground beneath you is not familiar. the boundaries are not demarcated.

this cycle is over. the ring no longer closes in on itself. the way you related is cut.
a new chance at defining how you relate. what will you both decide to commit to? on what ground can you both decide you would like to stand? this is the work for you both in the month of december.

i will ask that you give feedback now and at the beginning of january. :)

thank you for sitting!

Jdance

okay! I can do a reading as well if you like

I believe T has just seen the photos from the party, wondering about what hes thinking about me ?

empress's dress

I can exchange but I warn you I'm not too great at the lenormand cards.
My question what are the chances of M and me being committed in the next 2 weeks? I know this is stretching it but it'll make good practice. As you know we are getting very close lol.
Thanks.

dog - heart - scythe

you aren't supposed to know (wow these readings really overlap). you are supposed to be in the moment and be like a dog sensing and feeling everything in your heart. sniffing, licking, rubbing, digging. it is a moment to explore your relationship and not ask the cards. the cards are only guiding you that an insight may or may not yet be revealed about the nature of both your feelings. it could take more time. 2 weeks might be enough. i could draw 2 more cards but that is not necessary. it is not an ending. the scythe simply says that you should not know. it's like a curtain is being drawn and you are doing the behind scenes work for that moment.

you have the chance for a committed lifelong relationship. watch things unfold using your heart, intuition and intelligence to see if it is right for you. :)

please let me know in 2 weeks! i am rooting for you scorpiogirl! you go!

and no exchange necessary. please give feedback now and in 2 weeks!

empress's dress

okay! I can do a reading as well if you like

I believe T has just seen the photos from the party, wondering about what hes thinking about me ?

bear - key - crossroad

T believes you are very strong, forthright, intelligent and trustworthy. and T feels you are the answer key to something that he hasn't quite formulated the question to. is something from outside holding him back from asking the question? does he have a girlfriend? he is very intrigued by you.

thank you for so much sitting. no exchange necessary. but thank you so much for offering! and look forward to your feedback!

scorpiogirl

dog - heart - scythe

you aren't supposed to know (wow these readings really overlap). you are supposed to be in the moment and be like a dog sensing and feeling everything in your heart. sniffing, licking, rubbing, digging. it is a moment to explore your relationship and not ask the cards. the cards are only guiding you that an insight may or may not yet be revealed about the nature of both your feelings. it could take more time. 2 weeks might be enough. i could draw 2 more cards but that is not necessary. it is not an ending. the scythe simply says that you should not know. it's like a curtain is being drawn and you are doing the behind scenes work for that moment.

you have the chance for a committed lifelong relationship. watch things unfold using your heart, intuition and intelligence to see if it is right for you. :)

please let me know in 2 weeks! i am rooting for you scorpiogirl! you go!

and no exchange necessary. please give feedback now and in 2 weeks!
Oh man the scythe scares the heck out of me lol.
I don't think it's the end either. If I listen to my intuition and obviously read his actions I sense he is falling for me...especially as on Saturday he said we make a good match lol. But I haven't felt like this in ages so at times I feel it's too good to be true. I always tell myself to enjoy it and enjoy him. I'll update in two weeks.
Thank youuuu!!!

empress's dress

Oh man the scythe scares the heck out of me lol.
I don't think it's the end either. If I listen to my intuition and obviously read his actions I sense he is falling for me...especially as on Saturday he said we make a good match lol. But I haven't felt like this in ages so at times I feel it's too good to be true. I always tell myself to enjoy it and enjoy him. I'll update in two weeks.
Thank youuuu!!!

i don't think you need to worry about the scythe. i think you need to worry about being in the moment and enjoying it! :) thank you for your feedback!

Jdance

bear - key - crossroad

T believes you are very strong, forthright, intelligent and trustworthy. and T feels you are the answer key to something that he hasn't quite formulated the question to. is something from outside holding him back from asking the question? does he have a girlfriend? he is very intrigued by you.

thank you for so much sitting. no exchange necessary. but thank you so much for offering! and look forward to your feedback!

yes.. he does. we are with other people but crossed paths again recently.there is something there. neither one of us will openly admit it. but there was alot of tension in the air last time we saw each other. we are both holding back. as you say its like you are important to me. but How?? that is the feeling i have anyway.
THANKS!