Lenormand/Titania Draws

Moonbow

Hi purple_scorp and tarotlova

Great! I will post three cards on Monday and we then have the week to reply, it would be nice to get some discussion going on each others interpretations (unless they are all the same of course :)). Then maybe someone else can pick three the following Monday.

If anyone else would like to join, then you are very welcome.

katie_here

WolfyJames said:
Madame Endora's Fortune Cards deck is not based on LeNormand. This deck is an oracle among thousands of oracles out there that aren't based on LeNormand. There is already a study group for the Madame Endora's Fortune Cards that you can see here.

As for this forum, it's a tarot forum. We're here to discuss about tarot. The oracles forum are a plus to this place. Hilde is a simple member and she did this voluntuary from her free time. It was kind of her to instill curiosity and some study on Petit LeNormand here, she had no such obligation.

thank you very much for your input. You say this forum is a tarot forum and we are here to discuss tarot... I'm getting confused now because at the top of this page it says... non-tarot Oracle decks, and I really thought we could talk about Oracle Cards here?

I haven't had internet access all day, but I needed to edit my post, and put in Titania's fortune cards instead of Madame Endora. (I got mixed up on my decks) but when I did add my contribution to Lenormand I mentioned my deck there and asked if it was the same.

It was Hilde's thread that made me take an interest in these cards and purchase a deck to add to my Tarot decks and I was GENUINELY disapointed to find out that it was being discontinuted when I had only had to chance to contribute once.

Yes, it was kind of Hilde and I do realise she is doing this voluntary and I do appreciate her time and effort, just sorry that it ended so soon.

purple_scorp

Hi Katie,

well if it wasn't for Titania's Fortune Cards, I would not be here at Aeclectic, as it was a google search on that deck that brought me here in the first place :).

As per Moonbow's post - all is not lost, we shall resurrect these draws in a slightly new format.

Now, something for us all to consider. I'm wondering whether, seeing those that have expressed interest in continuing have Titania's cards (that's if you've finally bought your deck now Moonbow), whether you want to actually make it a Titania's thread, instead of a Le Normand thread. And, if that's the case, do you want to go with a seven-card draw, rather than a three-card draw?

Comments, suggestions, anyone???

purple_scorp

Moonbow

Oooo! Purple, you are bad! you are enabling me, bad girl...

Nope, I never got my deck, remember how close I got? I was sick at the time and sent my husband out for them, but he could only find one of her other decks.

I decided in the end not to get them because I have many oracles and they don't get the use they deserve. Tarot took over and is still my first love.

To me it doesn't matter what the thread is called, I will use Lenormand, three or seven cards is fine too. I'm easy :)

As you are more experienced with Titania than I am with Lenormand you may wish to take this on as your baby, if you like, and then we won't be taking turns - I leave it up to you, as I said I am easy.

Welcome Katie, I understood your feelings for wanting to continue with the thread, mine are the same. There will be at least 4 of us now (hopefully more will join) or perhaps some will dip in when they can, with no commitment. Also, I personally think weekly is not too much of a strain, whereas fortnightly was difficult for me to remember, I don't know everyone else's feelings?

katie_here

Hi moonbow

you can count me in too!!

I would very much love to participate.

I'm happy with any number, 3 or 7. But I like the sound of seven cards.

This is my reason...

if you get two cards that have a definate meaning together..... say for instance LILY AND BEAR (law) but a card gets in the middle (Whip) for example... Lily, Whip, Bear. Does it still concern law? this is when I have trouble reading, and would welcome some extra lessons.... input.

thank you for suggesting it.

purple_scorp

Moonbow* said:
Oooo! Purple, you are bad! you are enabling me, bad girl...
hey, i resemble that remark....lol

Moonbow* said:
Nope, I never got my deck, remember how close I got? I was sick at the time and sent my husband out for them, but he could only find one of her other decks.
Yeppers, I remember....btw, I ended up buying that other deck that your hubby found that day (Titania's Star Tarot - I'm not that impressed by it - maybe I should give it to you - seeing as you like Tarot so much...*slaps wrist - cheap shot ;) mwahahaha).

Moonbow* said:
I decided in the end not to get them because I have many oracles and they don't get the use they deserve. Tarot took over and is still my first love.
Oh, :( what a shame you didn't get them. I see E-Bay Aus has the deck for Aus $5.

Moonbow* said:
To me it doesn't matter what the thread is called, I will use Lenormand, three or seven cards is fine too. I'm easy :)

Easy, hey? Do you resemble that remark??? I think using seven cards would be better because it gives us the opportunity to read the cards that fall together. It's been my experience when using either my Le Normand or Titania's decks - you don't really use spreads with positions like you do with Tarot. So using seven cards, rather than three will give us more to discuss. And I'm not fussed on the thread title either. Maybe we can call it Le Normand/Titania's. Surprise me!!!

Moonbow* said:
As you are more experienced with Titania than I am with Lenormand you may wish to take this on as your baby, if you like, and then we won't be taking turns - I leave it up to you, as I said I am easy.
Hmm, easy again - you must definitely resemble that remark, lol.

Heck, I'm no good with babies.... and I like to share :)

I think we should each take a turn in drawing the cards and facilitating the thread. You go first!

Moonbow* said:
Welcome Katie, I understood your feelings for wanting to continue with the thread, mine are the same. There will be at least 4 of us now (hopefully more will join) or perhaps some will dip in when they can, with no commitment. Also, I personally think weekly is not too much of a strain, whereas fortnightly was difficult for me to remember, I don't know everyone else's feelings?
Hopefully, people will participate when they can, and shouldn't feel obliged to always post.

Yep, I reckon weekly too. Do we want to just create one really long thread and keep using that for our weekly draws (that's what we do with the Osho Zen Tarot thread - yes I said Tarot, lol). Or, do we want a separate thread for each week?

Comments? Suggestions?

purple_scorp

Moonbow

OK

I will post a seven card spread on Monday and just to show that we are all easy :D I will ask a Moderator to change the title to Lenormand/Titania Draws.

I think it would be nice to keep it in one thread too, what say you Katie and tarotlova ...

katie_here

Hi Moonbow

I'm all for that and will look forward to it.

Will there be a 7 card spread drawn every week, or less often? and are we going to take turns in drawing or is one person drawing them? i don't mind either way, we can all contribute.

I'm really glad this is to continue

and I promise not to try and interpret them using my Madame Endora deck ;) lol

Katie :) happy now!

Moonbow

Listen up everyone :D

I will be starting a New Thread for the Lenormand/Titania Draws on Monday, with seven cards, so look out for it.

Rather than just posting our readings, it would be more of a help to each other, if we could discuss each others draws and individual cards. So please don't be shy, say whatever is on your mind. :)

See you Monday......

katie_here

Great!

see you Monday.. :)