Magicians Library........

Polyhymnia

(Mods sorry if this is in the wrong place :D)

I could not help bringing this to y'alls attention....
I came across this yesterday whilst whiling away the wet Sunday hours on the internet. This is quite an amazing collection of books. And it is only part of the library! It is way out of my league, but perhaps someone here has an interest and the means...........

http://bedsofpurple.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/magicians-library-for-sale/

JadoreHauteCouture

(Mods sorry if this is in the wrong place :D)

I could not help bringing this to y'alls attention....
I came across this yesterday whilst whiling away the wet Sunday hours on the internet. This is quite an amazing collection of books. And it is only part of the library! It is way out of my league, but perhaps someone here has an interest and the means...........

http://bedsofpurple.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/magicians-library-for-sale/

why not post this in Tarot Trading area? that is where this is supposed to be... btw nice collection!

PathWalker

I think it's fine to post it here - it's for folks information, not that Polyhymnia is trying to sell something herself :)

Polyhymnia

I think it's fine to post it here - it's for folks information, not that Polyhymnia is trying to sell something herself :)

Thanks PathWalker :) As i am not selling this myself, I had thought if it is in the wrong place the mods would move it.
It just struck me as too interesting to not share.

Alta

I agree, very interesting! I would love to have those books if only for a short time.

I have moved it here to Thoth because of the nature of library of material.

Alta

Polyhymnia

Thank you Alta. Obvious now you mention it :D

Babalon Jones

OMG. so cool! Now is one of those times I wish I had lots of $

(But I have not a place worthy of storing such a collection anyway!)

Thanks for sharing though; fun to dream!

ravenest

Looks great! Here is curious title from the list;
Uncle Setnakt’s Essential Guide to the Left Hand Path – By: Don Webb / SB Runa Raven

Bluefeet

Wow, this is a huge huge collection!

Zephyros

An amazing collection, I have to watch out, I'm an awful book hoarder! It is disconcerting that so many works are "rare" because they haven't been digitized. So many works may get lost.