MAY READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you. I have about an hour, maybe a bit longer, and will post when I must stop taking questions. I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have about an hour and happy to read. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

+++I read WHILE you wait and often have a clarifying question. Your reading is then posted in minutes while you wait.+++

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.* I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

SAME TOPIC, SAME PERSON....for those who ask about the same topic or same person, over and over not just for days or weeks, but months and years, PLEASE don't ask me to read for you. ACTIONS speak louder than words and I am just suggesting if you have been asking about the same topic or person for a long time, just perhaps it may be time to look at someone's actions rather than expecting the cards to change things. You have EVERY right to ask another Reader anything, I am just saying I don't wish to read on something I don't think will help the querent.

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me something you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse.

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

WolfSwan

Hey :)

I'm experiencing some resistance to writing, something that I've loved doing since I was little, and I don't know how to overcome this. I know that sort of creativity would be useful for me right now, but for some reason I can't line up with it. Any advice?

greatdane

Hello WolfSwan, lovely to see you in my reading parlor!

Hmmm, interesting question. I need to make sure I am focusing as much as possible on what you really are asking. So is what may be blocking creativity better or what may help your creative flow? Which do you think would work better as my focus? I will do whichever you like and post while you wait.

WolfSwan

Hmmm, interesting question. I need to make sure I am focusing as much as possible on what you really are asking. So is what may be blocking creativity better or what may help your creative flow? Which do you think would work better as my focus? I will do whichever you like and post while you wait.

I think what might help my creativity flow would be better?

greatdane

Thank you WolfSwan

I shall go read the cards and post in just a few minutes. If you think of another clarifying question after I post, I shall be happy to do another for you.

WolfSwan

I shall go read the cards and post in just a few minutes. If you think of another clarifying question after I post, I shall be happy to do another for you.

Thank you! I will wait for the first reading and then if I need clarification I might explore the blockage, or another aspect of the creativity flow :)

greatdane

WOLFSWAN'S READING

I focused on opening up the flood gates of creativity, of water flowing, opening yourself up and got the following:

FIRST CARD........THE FOX

SECOND CARD....THE CLOUDS

RESULTS............THE SHIP

The WHO/WHAT of the FOX, either someone is not being supportive, maybe through jealousy or the FOX could represent you sabotaging yourself into thinking you can't do this. Only you would know if there is a negative person, someone who does not support you or you have thrown up a roadblock yourself.

The HOW/WHY of the CLOUDS, the confusion, lack of clarity you are feeling, but it will PASS, like a cloud. The FINAL CARD, RESULTS, your CREATIVE SHIP moving forward.

From the cards I got, WOLFSWAN, I would focus on the WHO/WHAT to get your creative juices flowing again. IF there is someone LESS than positive, do what you must to block them.

IF you feel it is only you and your mind blocking you, I would say FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT AGAIN.

Do stream of consciousness writing in a notebook, meditate, keep a dream journal. THE CLOUDS say this should pass and the SHIP as RESULTS is VERY good.

How fast this changes will be up to you, but I see you CAN do this and I only read short term, so if you do the things I mentioned, I have a feeling within a month, at most, your creativity will be flowing. I feel it being sooner rather than later. Does this make sense?

FEEL free to ask another question, if you think you need more help, but that is what I got from your reading and it came through loud and clear.

Noni

Hello GreatDane

Thanks for offering to read :)
I read your opening post I respect what you've said.
I have today starting filling up paperwork for a permit lets call it X.
I'm wondering if its a good idea to try to get it? will I be approved if I submit it this month (as preparation may take some time)?

Does this make sense...is it something you can read on?

Cheers
:)

WolfSwan

I focused on opening up the flood gates of creativity, of water flowing, opening yourself up and got the following:

FIRST CARD........THE FOX

SECOND CARD....THE CLOUDS

RESULTS............THE SHIP

The WHO/WHAT of the FOX, either someone is not being supportive, maybe through jealousy or the FOX could represent you sabotaging yourself into thinking you can't do this. Only you would know if there is a negative person, someone who does not support you or you have thrown up a roadblock yourself.

The HOW/WHY of the CLOUDS, the confusion, lack of clarity you are feeling, but it will PASS, like a cloud. The FINAL CARD, RESULTS, your CREATIVE SHIP moving forward.

From the cards I got, WOLFSWAN, I would focus on the WHO/WHAT to get your creative juices flowing again. IF there is someone LESS than positive, do what you must to block them.

IF you feel it is only you and your mind blocking you, I would say FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT AGAIN.

Do stream of consciousness writing in a notebook, meditate, keep a dream journal. THE CLOUDS say this should pass and the SHIP as RESULTS is VERY good.

How fast this changes will be up to you, but I see you CAN do this and I only read short term, so if you do the things I mentioned, I have a feeling within a month, at most, your creativity will be flowing. I feel it being sooner rather than later. Does this make sense?

FEEL free to ask another question, if you think you need more help, but that is what I got from your reading and it came through loud and clear.

I think this makes perfect sense to be honest. I feel like the block is something I keep throwing up. I can create incredible things through writing, both on paper and in my physical reality through law of attraction. In past I've used this to get to a really happy place internally, which resulted in me achieving something else I really wanted, but I moved too fast and lost it. Since then I haven't really explored my creative writing. I've done a bit of journaling and blogging, but nothing creative per se. I think I might be worried about what will come up if I do explore this creative side, both emotionally and psychologically. I think the stream of consciousness is a good idea. Connected to this resistance to write is the thing that I got, then lost, which is a relationship with X. He was so much like the character I had written (never intending to manifest him per se, but he literally felt to me like he had stepped out of my book and into my world, from things about his genetic heritage, to things about his childhood, to his personality and even the way he looked (including scars!). It was insane. Which leads to my next question, if you are happy to read (which is perfectly fine if you have another reader, or don't feel like reading for this question!).

The next question is, I can't seem to let go of the energy of this person, and I wonder if it's actually good for me in a higher sense to want this relationship back...What advice do my guides have about this situation?

greatdane

Hello Noni and Welcome

I am happy to read for you and what your Path looks like, but I have one question:
You ask if it's a good idea to try to get it. I am not sure if you mean whether it looks like IF you get it it could help you or just if it is a good idea to try now.

Could you please just give me a bit more regarding details? I am more than happy to read, I just need to know what to focus on to get the best reading I can for you. That is my only goal, to be of use to you.