MAY READINGS by the Lone Crone

Libertya

Hi, May I please sit? Hope you are doing well.

What is coming up for me in my love life? (I am single) I'm looking for a forecast reading from June to August.

greatdane

Hello and Welcome, Libertya

I link you with your Path, focusing on Love. Is there someone special you wish me to link you to? If so, I require their first initial. If just a general love/romance reading, I can do that as well.

I only read short term. I will focus on the next three months, so what I get is where I see your Path going at this time and what I get could happen anytime between NOW to about the beginning of September.

greatdane

Libertya, Still with me? Posted a question for you

I need to know if anyone special you wish me to link you to and then need just a first initial or just a general love/romance reading?

Libertya

I need to know if anyone special you wish me to link you to and then need just a first initial or just a general love/romance reading?

Yes, the name of the person is Jay.

greatdane

THANK YOU, LIBERTYA....

I will link you with Jay on your Path and post your reading in the next few minutes.

Libertya

Great, thank you!

greatdane

Libertya's Reading

I linked you with Jay on your Path. I don't know if Jay is someone you just slightly know, a friend, or more, but this is what I got for the next few months....which is either like this now or heading this way soon.

FIRST CARD..........................THE MOON

SECOND CARD......................THE TREE

RESULTS..............................THE CHILD

The What of the MOON, what you hope for, but right now it is just an illusion and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the TREE, the relationship you hope will develop, grow is not likely, the MOON is showing as an illusion, a dream. The RESULTS...the CHILD. The CHILD rarely shows up as an actual child, although it can. I usually get the CHILD as someone or something NEW. That the illusion of the Moon will not bring the growth you hope for, but someone new is on the scene, or soon will be.

I rarely do a second reading, but with three cards can only get so much, so did another reading as I thought I could clear up or confirm more.

FIRST CARD..................WHIP/BROOM

SECOND CARD..............THE GARDEN

RESULTS......................THE SUN

The WHAT of the WHIP/BROOM, negativity repeating or the situation you don't want repeating (whether that is Jay not behaving as you wish or continuing to not show the interest you wish), this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the GARDEN, socializing, out and about, either Jay is not socializing with you as you wish or he is socializing with others. The WHIP/BROOM shows this continuing. The RESULTS of the SUN is good as that suggests someone or something good will come out of this.

Your readings in many ways mirrored each other, Moon/Illusion, Tree/Growth denied (because of Moon preceding), The Child/Someone, something NEW.
WHIP/BROOM/Negativity repeating, Garden (socializing with others or lack of socializing with you because of the WHIP/BROOM, repetition), but then the SUN, happiness will follow soon (as in the CHILD of the previous reading).

I don't know if this makes sense now, it already could, but I think it will make sense soon if it doesn't already.

Libertya

I linked you with Jay on your Path. I don't know if Jay is someone you just slightly know, a friend, or more, but this is what I got for the next few months....which is either like this now or heading this way soon.

FIRST CARD..........................THE MOON

SECOND CARD......................THE TREE

RESULTS..............................THE CHILD

The What of the MOON, what you hope for, but right now it is just an illusion and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the TREE, the relationship you hope will develop, grow is not likely, the MOON is showing as an illusion, a dream. The RESULTS...the CHILD. The CHILD rarely shows up as an actual child, although it can. I usually get the CHILD as someone or something NEW. That the illusion of the Moon will not bring the growth you hope for, but someone new is on the scene, or soon will be.

I rarely do a second reading, but with three cards can only get so much, so did another reading as I thought I could clear up or confirm more.

FIRST CARD..................WHIP/BROOM

SECOND CARD..............THE GARDEN

RESULTS......................THE SUN

The WHAT of the WHIP/BROOM, negativity repeating or the situation you don't want repeating (whether that is Jay not behaving as you wish or continuing to not show the interest you wish), this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the GARDEN, socializing, out and about, either Jay is not socializing with you as you wish or he is socializing with others. The WHIP/BROOM shows this continuing. The RESULTS of the SUN is good as that suggests someone or something good will come out of this.

Your readings in many ways mirrored each other, Moon/Illusion, Tree/Growth denied (because of Moon preceding), The Child/Someone, something NEW.
WHIP/BROOM/Negativity repeating, Garden (socializing with others or lack of socializing with you because of the WHIP/BROOM, repetition), but then the SUN, happiness will follow soon (as in the CHILD of the previous reading).

I don't know if this makes sense now, it already could, but I think it will make sense soon if it doesn't already.

Thank you! Yes, this does make sense. I have been hoping for his return but it feels like I am lying to myself. He has been ignoring me for a long time and won't communicate with me. It's really hard to understand why he's doing this to me, but I am hopeful for someone new to come into my life.:)

greatdane

Libertya....the results cards were both....good

Both readings suggest you see Jay as Jay is and open yourself to someone new (the CHILD) and happiness (the Sun). May All Be Well For You!

greatdane

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED EXCEPT FOR FEEDBACK

I thank LIBERTYA for being my last Sitter for May. MAY ALL MANIFEST IN YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.