"Mystery Tarot Theme" Contest

Jeannette

Hi, Everyone!

I thought perhaps the folks the Aeclectic Tarot forums might enjoy a little "heads up" on some upcoming fun-and-games on the Tarot Garden website (http://www.tarotgarden.com). We're holding a contest to see who can identify four tarots we've selected that are linked together by a "mystery theme." The contest officially begins later today (Thursday, December 20th) -- but for those people interested in some advance information, we now have the instructions and rules posted on our website, here:

http://www.tarotgarden.com/special/games/contest1/contest1intro.html

There's no entry fees, required purchases, or other "catches" in order to participate... we simply wanted to do something a little interesting and different on the website this month. Anyone who wants to test their knowledge of the world of tarot, and maybe win a free tarot deck or two in the process, is invited to join in the fun. The contest itself is sort of a mixture of tarot deck trivia, riddle-puzzles, and "hide-and-seek." And the earlier you play and enter, the better your chances of winning.

Anyone who has questions about this contest can reply to this post, or write to me directly at jkr@tarotgarden.com. Thanks to everyone for allowing me a moment to share. Happy Holidays!

-- Jeannette
Tarot Garden
The Tarot Garden

glamourbug

Will they all be decks that are actually featured on the tarot garden site or will some of them be decks you dont stock?

i guess i mean are they all going to be decks this site features?

Lisa

Jeannette

Hi, Lisa!

To answer your question about whether our contest "Mystery Tarots" are items that the Tarot Garden stocks/features: without giving too much away, I'll say that yes, they are tarots that we *do* have available for sale... *but* we do not yet have them listed in our Boutique yet. We will be listing them for sale at the conclusion of the contest.

Also, because we specialize in unusual and rare decks, please be aware that it's possible that one or more of the "Mystery Decks" could be out-of-print and/or uncommon. If it looks as though no one will be able to figure out all four decks as the contest progresses, we'll probably be dropping some pretty blatant hints by the end of the contest. Also, as noted in the rules, we will accept "partial guesses," so it would still be possible to win even if you can't identify all four decks. We've admittedly made this a bit of a challenge... but we're encouraging people to do their best, and we plan to award all the prizes as long as we have enough entries -- even if no one guesses all four decks correctly.

Thanks for asking!
-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

glamourbug

wow this is going to be harder than i thought! i better get studying lots of different decks, im only familliar with about 10 decks or so.

Lisa