Need help with Amanda's timing method #2

bluelagune

My question is about having a face to face meeting with H (male, romantic interest). The cards I got are as follows:

10 of cups/page of wands/Death/Lovers/6 of wands
10 of cups = 10 weeks
Page of wands = 11 days
6 of wands = 6 days

10 of cups also represents celebration but because it is before pahe of wands it could be receiving a messege during a festivity. Death indicates transformation and lovers is a choice which could indicate information in this messege represented by the page. 6 of cups is mild victory but it usually includes a celebration amongst people.

So 10 weeks? What you guys think?

Amanda

I think the 10 of Cups is talking about the ideal situation.
I think the Page of Wands is suggesting a message.
I think the Death card is a sense of strain that is being felt while waiting for change to come.

The 6s however are the strongest in the spread and since there are two of them they are standing out to me the most, however, I don't think 6 days seems very logical -- in fact, the fire of the 6 of Wands seems to be fanning the air of the Lovers for me, to come up with the intuitive suggestion: no less than 6 months from now. Death may also be drawing that Lovers card backwards (a face-to-face meeting) to further the "no less than" interpretation... but beyond that, the 6 of Wands would suggest that you will see forward movement and progression beyond the 6-month time frame, I think.

Just my take, I hope it's helpful to you!

Nineveh

Hello, bluelagune. If you add up everything you've written...10 weeks, 11 days, 6 days. I think you would come up with an estimate of 13-14 weeks. However, I think that maybe only one of the cards is providing you with timing and I would take that as the first or second card but leaning more to the second as the first is probably the situation.

bluelagune

I think the 10 of Cups is talking about the ideal situation.
I think the Page of Wands is suggesting a message.
I think the Death card is a sense of strain that is being felt while waiting for change to come.

The 6s however are the strongest in the spread and since there are two of them they are standing out to me the most, however, I don't think 6 days seems very logical -- in fact, the fire of the 6 of Wands seems to be fanning the air of the Lovers for me, to come up with the intuitive suggestion: no less than 6 months from now. Death may also be drawing that Lovers card backwards (a face-to-face meeting) to further the "no less than" interpretation... but beyond that, the 6 of Wands would suggest that you will see forward movement and progression beyond the 6-month time frame, I think.

Just my take, I hope it's helpful to you!

I'm not sure what ideal situation would be. I guess finally getting together would be an excellent ideal situation (we live on two different continents). And you are correct I'm very anxious waiting for things to change. I'm tired of waiting. I wish things would get on so I can getting my life in order.
I discarded the 6 days option too unless there is some type of miracle in 6 days. I'll update this thread if anything happens. :)
and the two 6s... thank you for pointing this out! I totally missed it. It is thought a final card, because it does resemble arriving at destination. 6 month is a possibility!

question: do you read this set left to right or right to left ?

bluelagune

Hello, bluelagune. If you add up everything you've written...10 weeks, 11 days, 6 days. I think you would come up with an estimate of 13-14 weeks. However, I think that maybe only one of the cards is providing you with timing and I would take that as the first or second card but leaning more to the second as the first is probably the situation.

HI Nineveh,
Well the 10 is the ideal situation, finally seeing each other without skype :) I know page is msg and in order for us to meet we need to communicate that so the first two cards are clear... I know that 6 of wands is the shared idea card, like we are on the same page of me arriving there. Unless he agrees to my arrival, Lovers has to be a choice, his choice and Death is en end to this situation...

happy meeting [] message [] transformation of situation [] choice [] arrival of me at his place

maybe this only speaks of a message but a choice still has to be made?
well if I get anything in 6 to 11 days that would most likely has to be a msg.
but if the actual meeting to take place, then the 13-14 weeks would be doable since I do need to buy tickets, pack, get my things in order, et.

Amanda

I'm not sure what ideal situation would be. I guess finally getting together would be an excellent ideal situation (we live on two different continents). And you are correct I'm very anxious waiting for things to change. I'm tired of waiting. I wish things would get on so I can getting my life in order.
I discarded the 6 days option too unless there is some type of miracle in 6 days. I'll update this thread if anything happens. :)
and the two 6s... thank you for pointing this out! I totally missed it. It is thought a final card, because it does resemble arriving at destination. 6 month is a possibility!

question: do you read this set left to right or right to left ?

I typically read left-to-right and I follow that order when considering the elements. The 10, Page, and Death all seem like back-story leading up to the time when a meeting may take place, which I saw more strongly with the 6s.

bluelagune

I typically read left-to-right and I follow that order when considering the elements. The 10, Page, and Death all seem like back-story leading up to the time when a meeting may take place, which I saw more strongly with the 6s.

Thank you. I think so because right now we are very emotional and 10 cups resonates ... but death worries me. Have you had any experience with death card in timing questions?

Amanda

Thank you. I think so because right now we are very emotional and 10 cups resonates ... but death worries me. Have you had any experience with death card in timing questions?

Some -- I typically don't assign timing to Majors though. In this instance the Lovers and the 6 of Wands felt connected, so I felt the Lovers was more involved with the timing in this spread.

Why does Death worry you? It came across to me like strain, probably on an emotional level, waiting for change to happen.

bluelagune

Some -- I typically don't assign timing to Majors though. In this instance the Lovers and the 6 of Wands felt connected, so I felt the Lovers was more involved with the timing in this spread.

Why does Death worry you? It came across to me like strain, probably on an emotional level, waiting for change to happen.

Death in my personal experience was me leaving something behind. It was not the happiest or easiest decision. I was relieved but pain was stI'll there.

But strain does work though. I'm getting tired of waiting.
Thank you.