The latest update includes..

Australian Animal Tarot
Tarocco Erotico dei Giardini di Priapo
Glow in the Dark Tarot
One World Tarot
Whimsical Tarot

~ Solandia

fairyhedgehog

Thanks for putting these up, Solandia. I notice your very tactful advice about not viewing the Giardino di Priapo cards if you are easily offended. I didn't think I /was/ easily offended but those cards go beyond anything I want to see.

A very interesting mixed bunch of decks, anyway :)

All the best,

FH

Marysia

I thought it was pretty funny.

Somewhat limited in it's uses though. Unless you want to divine what your partners secret kink is :)

Marysia

Hey, it's my birthday in Australia. Woo hoo!

truthsayer

Quote:Solandia (13 Dec, 2001 21:18):
The latest update includes..

Australian Animal Tarot
Tarocco Erotico dei Giardini di Priapo
Glow in the Dark Tarot
One World Tarot
Whimsical Tarot

~ Solandia

i appreciate you posting these. i have been undecided about the whimsical deck until now. i do think i'll give them a try. i'm a big fan of the psychology behind myths and fairy tales and this will prob fit the bill. i've never seen the australian animal oracle before but it's definitely on the wish list. love the HP!!

the others don't interest me but i did get a good snicker on the tarot erotico. you are so right to put up that warning! i'd love to see a psychological profile of this guy. freud would have had a field day. as far as the HP goes, i'll never look at the pillars the same. and the hierphant...a new way to look at authority/domination that's for sure.

DeLani

That Tarot erotico was definitely something else, all right. I have to admit, I did get a chuckle out of that Hierophant, too.
And being the freak that I am, I'm going to have to order it, just as a collectable deck. (I also collect antique erotica, so that fits just perfectly!)