Three carders ...

1. Flames
2. D Sparkles
3. Division 10

In the next half hour ...

Bonny :)

Flames

Hi Bonny!
I don't believe you've ever read for me so am excited to sit for this. I will give ample feedback. How does G feel about me these days? Thanks so much.

Bonny

Hi Bonny!
I don't believe you've ever read for me so am excited to sit for this. I will give ample feedback. How does G feel about me these days? Thanks so much.

All great Flames!

Welcome ...

Reading on this now...

Bonny

Hi Bonny!

Heart
Book
Whip

Heart book - Secret love. True love will come later.
Heart whip - Passion. Dispute in love matters. Sex.
Book whip - Discussion about a secret. Something hard to hide.

G feels passionate about you Flames. G feels conflicted about this affair between you. G feels there is a challenge to the free flowing of their affections and passion for you. Big feelings here, Flames!

D Sparkles

Hey Bonny,

if I may sit, how can I find love?

I'm still single and looking, but it seems I'm getting nowhere.
Thanks

Flames

Heart
Book
Whip

Heart book - Secret love. True love will come later.
Heart whip - Passion. Dispute in love matters. Sex.
Book whip - Discussion about a secret. Something hard to hide.

G feels passionate about you Flames. G feels conflicted about this affair between you. G feels there is a challenge to the free flowing of their affections and passion for you. Big feelings here, Flames!

I don't understand this G, Bonny! :) I haven't seen him in a while...for about two months. We met at a cafe three years ago. We talked, had laughs...It's a long story. A couple of weeks ago, I sent him a text message knowing full well he wouldn't respond. He's not a text man and would rather me call instead...But, I didn't feel comfortable calling. I wonder what's going on with him, why he hasn't been coming around. I don't hang around there like I used to, but the times I have gone, he hasn't come. It's a beautiful reading and I'm often perplexed by such strong messages...And of course, it pleases me to think there are feelings there beyond attraction. Thank you very much for reading for me! :heart:

Division10

May I sit ?
What do my guides want me to know about RJ contacting me ?

Bonny

I don't understand this G, Bonny! :) I haven't seen him in a while...for about two months. We met at a cafe three years ago. We talked, had laughs...It's a long story. A couple of weeks ago, I sent him a text message knowing full well he wouldn't respond. He's not a text man and would rather me call instead...But, I didn't feel comfortable calling. I wonder what's going on with him, why he hasn't been coming around. I don't hang around there like I used to, but the times I have gone, he hasn't come. It's a beautiful reading and I'm often perplexed by such strong messages...And of course, it pleases me to think there are feelings there beyond attraction. Thank you very much for reading for me! :heart:

It was my pleasure!

Men can be enigmatic - the energies and the behaviour can mismatch at times.

Sorry visited by family ... thank you for your feedback!

Yes, well the energies are pretty clear zzz

He seems to be holding back for some reason ...

But wow - he feels strongly attracted to you!!!

B:)

Bonny

Hey Bonny,

if I may sit, how can I find love?

I'm still single and looking, but it seems I'm getting nowhere.
Thanks

Dog
Park
Key

Dog - park = Meeting with a friend at an event. Networking. Friendship is in focus. Big social circle.
Dog - key = A friend upon whom you can rely completely. Important friend.
Park - key = Important meeting that will happen for sure. Environment gives security.

Help D Sparkles, my heart goes out to you as I know how deep this restlessness can be. These cards a great! They are making it clear and drawing a very happy picture about going out with trustworthy others into public places where you can link with someone special. The key here is really bemphasising the importance of this - the first card of loyalty shows the warmth and affection will be an easy bridge to the love / Lover coming into your life.

Bless