Offering some fun 2 card readings:party:

Noni

Offering some fun 2 card readings!

CLOSED
Jambo AT community :)

So offering some 2 card readings for feedback and fun :cool3:
Keep things cool, no heavy emotional metal questions, keep things fun :cool5:
The way the reading will be done is...you give me a simple, clear question and a number between 1-36.
I'll pick one card based on your question and the other card number based.
Lets see how this works....its an experiment }) trying to learn Leno card combos.

Only sit if you can keep it light & simple... if the reading is off its off don't sweat and move on....only spread fun vibes here woohooo.....:D:party:

Funsters:
1. Jenn2211
2. Mahafrins

Jenn2211

Read for my cats energy?

My feline friend, Gemmy is being picked on. Would you like to practice on her?

My question would be, What would Gremlin like me to do to help her anxiety?
And number 36

mahafrins

9 what will happen between me and my ex AP in June July?

Noni

9 what will happen between me and my ex AP in June July?

Hola Maha :)
Sorry not fun and you can't give me feedback on it that will help.
Do you have another question? :cool3:

mahafrins

Hola Maha :)
Sorry not fun and you can't give me feedback on it that will help.
Do you have another question? :cool3:
Say something about my new date JS a developing relationship I don't know what he wants etc so just want to know how things will develop. Number is 23..

Ps I have a date on Thursday..

Noni

Say something about my new date JS a developing relationship I don't know what he wants etc so just want to know how things will develop. Number is 23..

WOoooHOOOooooo!!!!
Date sounds fun :D

Noni

My feline friend, Gemmy is being picked on. Would you like to practice on her?

My question would be, What would Gremlin like me to do to help her anxiety?
And number 36

Hiya Jenn :)

YAY!! fun question....would love to read for lil Kitty :*
Lets see:

Scythe Cross
Gremlin would like you to ease her pain, help her overcome danger. She needs you to ease her restlessness and nervous energy :confused:
So give her assurance and be more protective that no one harms hers!
Poor kitty! she's not having fun it seems:(

Does this makes sense?

Noni

Mice Mountain

Date with JS will help you release some frustration, you'll overcome some inhibition and find a resolution to a conflict :thumbsup:

Things will go as per planned on Thursday's date, it will be sort of systematic :surprise:

Does this help/ resonate in some way?

Jenn2211

Yes! Scythe + Cross = Cat fights for sure!

Something about her gentle quite energy two of our 4 cats like to chase her around and corner her away from their shared space. Usually with fur flying, lots of meowing and growling. Even when she stands up for herself, it doesn't work. I'm trying to make my bedroom her safe space. Give her extra snuggles, treats, catnip and music. Her favorites. But safe space is priority 1 now.

Thanks!

Noni

Yes! Scythe + Cross = Cat fights for sure!

Something about her gentle quite energy two of our 4 cats like to chase her around and corner her away from their shared space. Usually with fur flying, lots of meowing and growling. Even when she stands up for herself, it doesn't work. I'm trying to make my bedroom her safe space. Give her extra snuggles, treats, catnip and music. Her favorites. But safe space is priority 1 now.

Thanks!

Poor lil baby :(

Hope she feels better soon :love::*