Help with 6 card reading

Migdal93

I just started with Lenormand this week, and honestly I find it harder than tarot!

I'm doing a relationship reading for a friend. She says is ok to post here for help. She thinks she might still have feelings for her ex but they don't keep in touch. They broke up two years ago.

So, here's my "system" - I drew three cards, and after those, 3 more cards, to act as the houses. Like in the Grand Tableau. I've been using the french way of reading the cards.

1 - Fish (scythe as house)

2 - Clover (bear as house)

3 - Heart (tree as house)

So the way I see it - 1 - There might a be a job loss, or serious fertility issues. Maybe serious financial lossses too.

2 - His mother is a VERY dominant woman, so maybe she's an obstacle, but a small one - something they will be able to deal with somewhat easily.

3 - They will most likely end up together again(?) - This is the combo that made me confused. It's almost like the first and last combinations don't match, in a way. A really bad thing with a really good one.

Or, given the fact that I can't for the life of me figure it out how to read it in a comprehensive way, I'm waaay of base here.

Any feedback will be really appreciated!!

DownUnderNZer

So, it is about a "relationship" and still having "feelings" even though it ended 2 years ago.

What exactly is your question and why would you use BEAR (Finances) or TREE (Health) at all when "other houses" would be so much better suited to the question:

"Ring/Man/Woman/Heart".

And, as a suggestion, it is a good habit to answer in accordance with what is asked not go off elsewhere because then it becomes confusing.

Not doing your system as obviously you do not know what you are doing, so do not take offense.

1) Fish/Scythe: As I see it the relationship ended because one (or both) wanted to be free to do her/his own thing. A free spirit. Near the end it may have been platonic rather than overly sexual or intimate. And it may not have ended so well, but rather quickly, unexpected, and/or it may not have been seen as "coming". Abrupt. Arguments and all that.

2) Clover/Bear: It is your friend that wants a "second" go and this is "strong". Doubt whether she has put him behind her as those feelings are not under control although she might not show them.

3) Heart/Tree: The emotions are still there as well as the roots of where it all started. The history if you you like. However, unlike the MOON (to me), the HEART is not as deep so does not always mean it pans out to something long term or in love forever.

With the "TREE" it could just mean that, as in "being in love" for a long time, and it will be like that for some time still.

For me I would have to see more cards to know and would look at it from his perspective as well not just hers. In addition, I would be looking at other houses and perhaps clarifying questions if need be.

Best of luck!

DND :)

Migdal93

Hi! I pulled all cards randomly, including the houses. She asked if there's still a future for them together.

I agree with you on the last.pair - she always talks about their relationship. It's like her other boyfriends never happened.

As far as I know they ended as friends, so you probably got the second pair right as well.

Thank you!

snowmoon

hi,

it describe they haven't contact each other

some people read bear as father figure. a little of over power in their relationship. someone has more control of the situation, so it could be her ex.

i would read it as not being together again, but they might like to get connection again (contact each other )

DownUnderNZer

Then if the question is: What is the likelihood of a future together?

Scythe can be "good" and "bad" like a harvest, so I tend to pull a card after it to see what kind of harvest.

However, you did not, so it is an "ending".

With "Fish" and "Scythe" it looks like someone is free or wanting to be in a relationship right now and playing with the idea only it is not going to go anywhere. So, if her idea is being with the "ex" - it does not look to be in her favor.

You should find out if the break up did happen suddenly and was not expected because to be "holding" on to "feelings" like that after two years, I feel, is not usual if both ended it on mutual friendly terms.

Hi! I pulled all cards randomly, including the houses. She asked if there's still a future for them together.

I agree with you on the last.pair - she always talks about their relationship. It's like her other boyfriends never happened.

As far as I know they ended as friends, so you probably got the second pair right as well.

Thank you!

Migdal93

Snowmoon - On the 2 pair - Yes he was a jealous guy and in many ways, dominated her. Since she never calls or stays in touch, I'd say he has control over the contact, she expects him to call.

Thanks for the feedback!

hi,

it describe they haven't contact each other

some people read bear as father figure. a little of over power in their relationship. someone has more control of the situation, so it could be her ex.

i would read it as not being together again, but they might like to get connection again (contact each other )

Migdal93

DND she was quite happy when they broke up, didn't shed a tear. I remember because back then she said how relieved she felt. For a while she had bad feelings towards him, as he was controling. But now she feels quite confused!

Thank you!

Then if the question is: What is the likelihood of a future together?

Scythe can be "good" and "bad" like a harvest, so I tend to pull a card after it to see what kind of harvest.

However, you did not, so it is an "ending".

With "Fish" and "Scythe" it looks like someone is free or wanting to be in a relationship right now and playing with the idea only it is not going to go anywhere. So, if her idea is being with the "ex" - it does not look to be in her favor.

You should find out if the break up did happen suddenly and was not expected because to be "holding" on to "feelings" like that after two years, I feel, is not usual if both ended it on mutual friendly terms.

DownUnderNZer

Then if she was "relieved" - that sounds like someone that wanted to be free of that relationship. So, it does fit with the "Fish" and "Scythe".

As for any confusion? These cards do not show that at all.

More like she wants a second go (Clover) of it and still has feelings for him (Heart). But if he is the one that holds all the strings then it is not something she can control. Free will.

DND she was quite happy when they broke up, didn't shed a tear. I remember because back then she said how relieved she felt. For a while she had bad feelings towards him, as he was controling. But now she feels quite confused!

Thank you!

Migdal93

I think the confusion comes from the fact she can't believe she still likes him... It's not like her to cling to something. She's a very "Let's move on!" kind of person.

One question, if you have the time: For clover to mean a second chance, is it because clover is like the "little luck" card, in a "second chances" kind of way?

Thank you!

DownUnderNZer

It can mean second chance or to make a go of it again. Second wind. An opportunity.

It is about luck, but not usually long lasting.

I think the confusion comes from the fact she can't believe she still likes him... It's not like her to cling to something. She's a very "Let's move on!" kind of person.

One question, if you have the time: For clover to mean a second chance, is it because clover is like the "little luck" card, in a "second chances" kind of way?

Thank you!