One card readings

Bewitch

One card readings in exchange for feedback.

••••••• POST CLOSED•••••••••••

Flames

Hello Bewitch! (lovely name) :)
Thank you for the offer.

What is my biggest block at the moment?

GotH

Hi! Yeah I like your name too.. :)

I'm thinking about making an appointment for a particular service. Would I be happy with the result if I do?

Thank you..

Bewitch

Hello Bewitch! (lovely name) :)
Thank you for the offer.

What is my biggest block at the moment?

Eight of spring - I feel your biggest block right now is stress. You are juggling too many things at once a family, career decorating the list goes on. It's a great deal on your plate but you wouldn't have it any other way. Your good at multi tasking. If things have been quiet for you be sure it's going to increase. Where possible ask for help from others.

Bewitch

Hi! Yeah I like your name too.. :)

I'm thinking about making an appointment for a particular service. Would I be happy with the result if I do?

Thank you..

The world- I feel this is going to be a brilliant success. Recognise your own successes as a way to reinforce just how creative you are. Now is the time to move forward in your spiritual development. To new beginnings and the freedom to go in any direction you wish. This leads to the final chapter of a journey that I would say is now complete.

Flames

Eight of spring - I feel your biggest block right now is stress. You are juggling too many things at once a family, career decorating the list goes on. It's a great deal on your plate but you wouldn't have it any other way. Your good at multi tasking. If things have been quiet for you be sure it's going to increase. Where possible ask for help from others.

Thank you! I just googled the card - it's beautiful. Yes, I'm definitely a multitasker, and it can get out of hand, sometimes, when I feel like I don't have anyone else to rely on. And yet, on the other hand, I couldn't imagine it being any other way - which doesn't bother me. :) I figure, if I'm ready, willing and able, all the power to me! She does look a bit stressed but she's successful with her tasks, which is what really resonates with me. Of course, it's important to ask for help or to delegate where appropriate - that's true. I like that the dandelions represent "wishes coming true". I'm going to hold on to that. Thank you very much for the reading.

Bewitch

Thank you! I just googled the card - it's beautiful. Yes, I'm definitely a multitasker, and it can get out of hand, sometimes, when I feel like I don't have anyone else to rely on. And yet, on the other hand, I couldn't imagine it being any other way - which doesn't bother me. :) I figure, if I'm ready, willing and able, all the power to me! She does look a bit stressed but she's successful with her tasks, which is what really resonates with me. Of course, it's important to ask for help or to delegate where appropriate - that's true. I like that the dandelions represent "wishes coming true". I'm going to hold on to that. Thank you very much for the reading.

Your very welcome Hun :)

Aries2014

I'd love to sit please

How is T feeling towards me (he's an ex trying it)

selenatarot

I would love to sit for feedback if thread is open.

Does J have feelings for me?

He is an ex love interest who came on the scene again suddenly yesterday but I am not sure why he is making contact. Thanks

Bewitch

I'd love to sit please

How is T feeling towards me (he's an ex trying it)

You are deserving of long lasting love. This card indicates you are about to enter into an important relationship in your life. I feel you need to make an important decision this needs to be made from the heart and while you think you don't know what to do you need to follow your instincts.
Additional meaning - a return to good health