Trust Your Vibes Readings and/or Messages

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD CLOSED! :thumbsup:

STILL WAITING ON A FEEDBACK AND A COUPLE EXCHANGE READINGS. PLEASE GO AHEAD AND LEAVE FEEDBACK AND READINGS ON THIS THREAD WHEN YOU ARE READY :heart:

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED!

I would like to offer up Readings or Messages from my Trust Your Vibes Oracle Deck

I'm not sure if I will do only messages the cards say or let the sitter decide. {Message or Question} I guess I will just have to see how these go.

As always....FEEDBACK and an EXCHANGE READING is required
I think this is a great way to learn our new decks plus get confidence doing readings for others. So please all new readers feel free to jump on and participate also. :thumbsup:

NO HEALTH>LEGAL>OR YES/NO Questions

I may not be able to post immediately as we could be in very different times zones. Go ahead and leave your question or if you want a message and I will get to you as soon as I can.

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

SITTERS-
CosmicBeing-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

theFeeLion-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Lighthousekeeper- Reading Given/

haleyw- Reading Given/ {Contacted me to let me know they will do it in X time}

Bonny- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Obeygravity- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Pdmishh- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

CosmicBeing

Since this is the "trust my vibes" type of deck...

May I ask about my perception of person S and if my vibes are correct about them (I am not romantically interested in this person...so no romance/love related to this person)

Just looking for a description about this person really....their true colors per say.

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for CosmicBeing

Since this is the "trust my vibes" type of deck...

May I ask about my perception of person S and if my vibes are correct about them (I am not romantically interested in this person...so no romance/love related to this person)

Just looking for a description about this person really....their true colors per say.

Hi Sweetie!

I reworded it to What Kind of a person is S?

Your Card/Reading..

Two flew out..

BE GRATEFUL and AURA CLEANSE

On one hand, you may be too hard and judgemental of S. They have some good qualities that you may not notice or want to notice. I think this card is also talking about you. I feel like you do have the intuition/ability to determine your own idea of S.

With Aura Cleanse, it seems that you would benefit from doing one for yourself. S may make you feel negative, suspicious, etc and that is bogging you down. A cleansing bath to wash away those feelings is what is called for.

I think that you should ...wait for it...... :D

:thumbsup: TRUST YOUR VIBES :thumbsup:

Don't forget to cleanse yourself of S's energy and your own dealing with this person. They may not be "bad", but they could be upsetting you enough that you need to do what you think is best for yourself.

Hope that helps! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question....

What message do I need to know about what's going on with my connection to KW?

theFeeLion

Hi BeyondtheVeil ☺

I would love to see what message your cards have for me please

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for theFeeLion

Hi BeyondtheVeil ☺

I would love to see what message your cards have for me please

Hello theFeeLion :heart:

Of course ...

Here is your card/reading....

WHAT DO YOU LOVE?

This card is asking you to focus on what you love. Instead of saying things that you hate or don't like... start focusing on the things that you do like and love. Make being positive and showing love your top priority. You may have been going through something that has got you down. Maybe you feel like you can't be positive or that there isn't anything to love and be positive about. Or you feel that you are already positive. Still focus on what you speak and what you think.

This card is asking you to balance out your life with making time everyday to speak out loud and to people..the things that you like and love. Tell them what you love about them, what you love about yourself. Just think of positive things in your life that you are grateful for. It's time to bring more positive things to you and it starts with being happy about where you are right now.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

My question...

What message do your cards have for me?

lighthousekeeper

Hi! May I have a message regarding my love life :)

theFeeLion

Hello theFeeLion :heart:

Of course ...

Here is your card/reading....

WHAT DO YOU LOVE?

This card is asking you to focus on what you love. Instead of saying things that you hate or don't like... start focusing on the things that you do like and love. Make being positive and showing love your top priority. You may have been going through something that has got you down. Maybe you feel like you can't be positive or that there isn't anything to love and be positive about. Or you feel that you are already positive. Still focus on what you speak and what you think.

This card is asking you to balance out your life with making time everyday to speak out loud and to people..the things that you like and love. Tell them what you love about them, what you love about yourself. Just think of positive things in your life that you are grateful for. It's time to bring more positive things to you and it starts with being happy about where you are right now.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

My question...

What message do your cards have for me?

Thanks for that! I have been thinking recently about starting my own business doing massage and faerie readings from home. I have been having trouble finding a new job for the last few months and have had my bf supporting me while I have been looking. It's had me doing a lot of soul searching to try and figure out what I need to change or do in order to find a job. This could be that gentle push in the right direction for me.

Before I do your reading I just want you to know I admire you and the time and energy you put into all your readings and posts :love:

I pulled Gawatcha and Honesty from my Faeries Oracle for you.

Gawatcha is telling of some little nudges of intuition you have been getting that she's not sure if you've been getting. She's warning of the dangers of inner and outer rigidity. She says "jelly is much better, just enough up-right with a good amount of wiggle." I also get the feeling she's got a nice big glob of something splatty at the ready just in case you don't heed her warning. She wants you to know that if the splatty is required it may not come off but it will make some pretty patterns.

Honesty wanted to poke his head in to help with pre-splatty-ness. He would like you to know it's time to be honest with yourself. He says that loving honesty will help to bring some clarity of mind. He also wants to remind you of compassion and of his monster repelling abilities.

I hope that makes sense for you!

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Lighthousekeeper

Hi! May I have a message regarding my love life :)

Hello! Yes you may! :heart:

Your card/reading is..

You had three that jumped out :)

CLAIM YOUR BOUNDARIES, FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT, and EXERCISE YOUR VIBES

Have you been taken advantage of? Ignored? Or are you overly defensive? Claim your boundaries is wanting you to know that your aura may be too wide open. This attracts and lets in all energy...some of it not good for you. You need to breathe self-respect and confidence into your aura. Keep your aura close as it is like a protective shield.

Fake it till you make it is saying to trust your vibes and your intuition completely whether you really do or not.

Exercise your vibes speaks of there being too much static in the air to move around right now. You need to get grounded. By Exercising, you quiet your overactive mind chatter.Only then will you begin to hear your angels and guides, who are patiently waiting, to offer you guidance to your present challenges.

I feel this reading is letting you know that you may be overthinking about your love life right now. Or you are overthinking other things that is affecting your love life. Your aura is too open and it may be attracting both positive and negative people to you. You may have had a relationship that you attracted that has left you confused and not able to move forward in some way dealing with your love life.

Have you been getting signs, dreams, or intuition about people {possible partners} or a love relationship? Your Angels and Guides are trying to communicate their guidance for you. Try to quiet your busy mind and take some time out to ground yourself. As you clear your thoughts then notice any flashes of intuition or signs that are given to you about your love life. Set boundaries with your relationships and not just your aura.

Believe and know that you are an amazing person worthy of great love. Even if you don't believe it now..pretend that you are getting ready to meet your romantic partner. Know that you are perfect just they way you are. Know that you deserve the best. Fake it till you make it if you don't. By believing and building your confidence....it will be true quicker.

Hope this resonates with you :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question....

What message do I need to understand about S?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for theFeeLion

Thanks for that! I have been thinking recently about starting my own business doing massage and faerie readings from home. I have been having trouble finding a new job for the last few months and have had my bf supporting me while I have been looking. It's had me doing a lot of soul searching to try and figure out what I need to change or do in order to find a job. This could be that gentle push in the right direction for me.

Before I do your reading I just want you to know I admire you and the time and energy you put into all your readings and posts :love:

You are welcome! Yes.. do something you love. :heart:

Aww..thank you love!! {{{HUGS}}} That is so sweet! I try to give everyone a long reading. I wasn't sure if I should make them shorter or if they were ok like they are.

I love exchanging with you. You are so sweet! I like that you are new here, but aren't afraid to jump in. I love seeing that! That is how you learn and grow in confidence. Plus learning to read with new decks. I do Tarot..oracles have been interesting. I am really liking them. This deck is kind of hard to 'read" from, but that is what feedback is for.

Thank you for giving me feedback! You were the first! :)

I pulled Gawatcha and Honesty from my Faeries Oracle for you.

Gawatcha is telling of some little nudges of intuition you have been getting that she's not sure if you've been getting. She's warning of the dangers of inner and outer rigidity. She says "jelly is much better, just enough up-right with a good amount of wiggle." I also get the feeling she's got a nice big glob of something splatty at the ready just in case you don't heed her warning. She wants you to know that if the splatty is required it may not come off but it will make some pretty patterns.

Honesty wanted to poke his head in to help with pre-splatty-ness. He would like you to know it's time to be honest with yourself. He says that loving honesty will help to bring some clarity of mind. He also wants to remind you of compassion and of his monster repelling abilities.

I hope that makes sense for you!

I am just confused on them. LOL Maybe I should ask what nudges of intuition I need to understand. :)
Yes..those splatty cattys aren't fun! :D LOL I do have a feeling I'm about to get one :bugeyed: lol

Yes.. I think I need to be honest to myself about somethings. I just need to get more jelly! :thumbsup: lol

Thank you so much for the reading! It did make sense and now I have some things to think about!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

CosmicBeing

Hi Sweetie!

I reworded it to What Kind of a person is S?

Your Card/Reading..

Two flew out..

BE GRATEFUL and AURA CLEANSE

On one hand, you may be too hard and judgemental of S. They have some good qualities that you may not notice or want to notice. I think this card is also talking about you. I feel like you do have the intuition/ability to determine your own idea of S.

This person actually comes off very judgmental and harsh. So I wonder if this is really describing them. Not saying I am not capable of being judgmental... we all are capable. But that is the main reason I don't like this person. Very judgmental. There is also other behaviors that are raising red flags for me that I feel it's best to just not deal with this person because we just may have two very different outlooks on life.

With Aura Cleanse, it seems that you would benefit from doing one for yourself. S may make you feel negative, suspicious, etc and that is bogging you down. A cleansing bath to wash away those feelings is what is called for.

Yes, every time I associate with them I just get erked out. I think at the end of the day me and this person are just too opposite....to the point it is better to just live & let live.

I think that you should ...wait for it...... :D

:thumbsup: TRUST YOUR VIBES :thumbsup:

Don't forget to cleanse yourself of S's energy and your own dealing with this person. They may not be "bad", but they could be upsetting you enough that you need to do what you think is best for yourself.

Yea, I need to shake their energy from my life. I stopped communication with the person. I don't want to expose myself to a situation I feel isn't best for me, but wish this person the best and hope it is the right situation for them.

Hope that helps! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question....

What message do I need to know about what's going on with my connection to KW?

Great job! :thumbsup: I think you pick up the energy well. So I left my feedback above. I just wanted to add that I will be doing your reading in maybe the next 6 hours or sooner. I only have my kipper, lenormand, and tarot cards with me. So I will be using my Kipper cards with the master spread since that spread works the best for me.