Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

Noni

Thread to be re-opened in some time.

mahafrins

Still taking??? If so RPs thoughts on having sex with me?

Noni

Still taking??? If so RPs thoughts on having sex with me?

Snake Ship Clover
RP thinks its a good opportunity it is something they are working towards.
They think it will short affair but happy one.

Q. What were B's thoughts about me when we bumped into each other

mahafrins

Snake Ship Clover
RP thinks its a good opportunity it is something they are working towards.
They think it will short affair but happy one.

Q. What were B's thoughts about me when we bumped into each other

Yes we want a short term thing nothing too serious as of now.. but yea would be happy for sure..

Clover base

Child man house

Wow it was stroke of luck and. Chance to know you well he feels this relationship can be renewed. He certainly would love be close and important to you ..

Would Appreciate consider catching up with me post his captaincy exams?

Noni

Would Appreciate consider catching up with me post his captaincy exams?
Birds Park Stork
Ap feels a bit uncomfortable about catching up, he thinks talking to you might lead him to change, he will try to change the meeting time or place even if he agrees...but from these cards he might be open to it but with last card he might change one way or another last minute!

Q> How did he feel before when I pretended I did not see him and avoided area where he was (before we accidentally ended up in same spot)

mahafrins

Birds Park Stork
Ap feels a bit uncomfortable about catching up, he thinks talking to you might lead him to change, he will try to change the meeting time or place even if he agrees...but from these cards he might be open to it but with last card he might change one way or another last minute!

Q> How did he feel before when I pretended I did not see him and avoided area where he was (before we accidentally ended up in same spot)

Great I don't think he wants to catch up right now but post captaincy he could ..he will have to contact himself and I have nothing to do with it but makes sense

Fox fish sycthe
Base house

He realised it for sure... He like felt odd himself and didn't know what to do initially he thought he should ignore u too? But then maybe he couldn't he felt weird and count do much but consider doing the same but then you guys dashed and it all changed

Libertya

HI Liibertya :)

Dog, Star, Ship
Jay longs for companionship and friendship with you. He feels deep sense of friendship with you. He thinks some confusion he had has now been eliminated. He thinks some deep spiritual connection with you. His thoughts are that friendship with you will be a journey that is, a work in progress and it will take time.

Q. What advice would my guides like to give me right now that will help me overall in life atm (I know you've quite a few oracle decks just pick a 1/2 card from any of your choice and put the return reading in your thread in Oracle section)

I was not expecting such a positive reading! I had a falling out with this person a few day's ago and I was hoping that he cooled off and was thinking positively about me. I do want to rekindle my friendship with him. He is my soulmate and I hope he feels those deep feelings towards me also. I haven't spoken to him yet so I can't confirm if these are his thoughts. The friendship thing does tie in because we aren't romantically involved yet. There was a lot of confusion between us and I'm glad that he's eliminated it for now. I do feel that it will take time for our friendship to begin. He is currently taking a break from me and I hope he returns soon. :)
Thanks again!

Noni

I was not expecting such a positive reading! I had a falling out with this person a few day's ago and I was hoping that he cooled off and was thinking positively about me. I do want to rekindle my friendship with him. He is my soulmate and I hope he feels those deep feelings towards me also. I haven't spoken to him yet so I can't confirm if these are his thoughts. The friendship thing does tie in because we aren't romantically involved yet. There was a lot of confusion between us and I'm glad that he's eliminated it for now. I do feel that it will take time for our friendship to begin. He is currently taking a break from me and I hope he returns soon. :)
Thanks again!

This is great feedback Libertya :)
Glad the reading resonated.

Cheers!

Noni

Open for next 30 mins or so....Only sit if you're too :)

selenatarot

Why does J keep changng his profile picture, what is his intent?