Readings for feedback

Bewitch

Yes please. I've fallen out with H, entirely my fault, I've apologised but he hasn't responded to it. Can you ask what he will do please?

I asked what H will do regarding your falling out.

Heartache and loss

I feel he's disappointed regarding this falling out he's broken hearted or you are. It takes strength to overcome this pain and heal your heart. The love that was once given to another must now be focused on yourself. Try not to dwell on the past but use your strength to deal with the emotion. Have faith in knowing that you both will get through this.

I hope this makes sense

Bewitch xx

haleyw

I asked what H will do regarding your falling out.

Heartache and loss

I feel he's disappointed regarding this falling out he's broken hearted or you are. It takes strength to overcome this pain and heal your heart. The love that was once given to another must now be focused on yourself. Try not to dwell on the past but use your strength to deal with the emotion. Have faith in knowing that you both will get through this.

I hope this makes sense

Bewitch xx

Oh no!!! I'm quite broken hearted about it yes and he must be upset because he hasn't responded like he normally would do. I really hope we will!

Thank you!

Can you ask how he's feeling about 'us' in general please.

Flames

Hi Bewitch,
Can you tell me what the current energies are between G (male friend) and I? Or, what he currently thinks about this situation between us?

Thank you very much, as always.

xo

Bewitch

Oh no!!! I'm quite broken hearted about it yes and he must be upset because he hasn't responded like he normally would do. I really hope we will!

Thank you!

Can you ask how he's feeling about 'us' in general please.

Stand your ground

I feel he is feeling pretty angry at present. He's standing his ground here I'm afraid and he's not willing to back down this time. I kind of get the feeling he's willing to play hard to get and leave it as is for now.

Sorry to be a barer of bad news.

Bewitch xx

haleyw

Stand your ground

I feel he is feeling pretty angry at present. He's standing his ground here I'm afraid and he's not willing to back down this time. I kind of get the feeling he's willing to play hard to get and leave it as is for now.

Sorry to be a barer of bad news.

Bewitch xx

Oh, I really hope you're wrong, but I'll let you know.

Thank you. xx

Bewitch

Hi Bewitch,
Can you tell me what the current energies are between G (male friend) and I? Or, what he currently thinks about this situation between us?

Thank you very much, as always.

xo

Certainly Hun

Harmony

I feel G and yourself have connected on a highly spiritual level. I see a relationship forming here. It's time for choices to be made between the both of you. Ask yourself what do I learn from this relationship? What qualities are developing? How can we make it stronger? Is it worth it?

Love begins

I see love forming between the both of you. Open yourself up to the higher vibrations and the loving energy of the universe. When past issues are resolved when forgovemess for yourself and others is attained and when your heart is truly ready then love will find a way.

Bewitch xx

Flames

Certainly Hun

Harmony

I feel G and yourself have connected on a highly spiritual level. I see a relationship forming here. It's time for choices to be made between the both of you. Ask yourself what do I learn from this relationship? What qualities are developing? How can we make it stronger? Is it worth it?

Wow. Yes, we've definitely connected on a deeper level, which scares me a bit and I'm asking those questions you've indicated here, so thank you very much. I do feel a harmony between us and am now wondering what will happen next. I'll focus on the moment but sometimes, that's hard to do. I am asking myself whether any of it is worth it...that's so true.

Love begins

I see love forming between the both of you. Open yourself up to the higher vibrations and the loving energy of the universe. When past issues are resolved when forgovemess for yourself and others is attained and when your heart is truly ready then love will find a way.

Bewitch xx

Yes, this makes sense. I'm going through a difficult time, emotionally, convincing myself that I should keep things as they are in my life right now, that I should be grateful for what is and what I have because I could lose it all and regret it. And then there's another part that feels the passing of time and I just want to know that it's okay to follow my heart, if that's what's required. But, I don't want to do the wrong thing...

Thanks, again, Bewitch! As you know, I love and appreciate your readings. I'll keep you posted. :)

Bewitch

Wow. Yes, we've definitely connected on a deeper level, which scares me a bit and I'm asking those questions you've indicated here, so thank you very much. I do feel a harmony between us and am now wondering what will happen next. I'll focus on the moment but sometimes, that's hard to do. I am asking myself whether any of it is worth it...that's so true.

Yes, this makes sense. I'm going through a difficult time, emotionally, convincing myself that I should keep things as they are in my life right now, that I should be grateful for what is and what I have because I could lose it all and regret it. And then there's another part that feels the passing of time and I just want to know that it's okay to follow my heart, if that's what's required. But, I don't want to do the wrong thing...

Thanks, again, Bewitch! As you know, I love and appreciate your readings. I'll keep you posted. :)

Your very welcome Hun :) xx

KnightOfTheCosmos

Withdrawn but thank you anyways! :)