Shapeshifter Tarot

deso

I received this deck in the mail yesterday. I was so excited when I opened it up ......... and then I was disappointed ......... the colours/imagery was not half as attractive as I had expected.........then I started to really scan and pay attention to each card ........... and then, yammo!, I fell in love with them. I think we are going to get along just fine.
Anyone else get this kind of reaction from the deck? Anyone still displeased with it? Still madly in love with it?

bec

Hi Deso,
I just got my shapeshifter aswell - and yes the images that I saw and that was the reason for me purchasing it in the first place, seemed much more bright and colourful.
But the cards are paintet with watercolours, so what can we exspect right ?

Yes disapointet, however that stage of live only lastet for uhhhh ?bout 3 secs, then I fell madly inlove, and still am. I doing readings with them in Lilliana?s tarotXchange, at they seem to get to the point right away.
Do you have the book aswell ? If not, check out my HP for spreads speciel made by the deck designers .... they are soooo cooool. I can *feel* they are ment for this deck.
Happy days to you and shapeshifter :)