Short readings offered...

EmpressArwen

Any question. Feedback required. :)

I am going to keep these short (I have a tendency to ramble). haha!

7 sitters for now...

Thank you!

***Closed***

1. wind - reading posted - feedback received - Thank you! :)
2. PeopleWillBeYou - reading posted - feedback received - Thank you! :)
3. Aries2014 - reading posted - feedback received - Thank you! :)
4. scorpiogirl -reading posted - feedback received - Thank you! :)
5. zayats - reading posted - feedback received - Thank you! :)
6. Jdance - reading posted - feedback received - Thank you! :)
7. pageofswords9110 - reading posted

wind

Hello! :)

Can I ask how my love life will go?

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi, I hope this is okay to ask, but I was wondering why E.L.W. (friend) seems to worry when I don't talk to him alot? I kinda noticed not too long along and it makes me wonder..

Thank you. :)

Aries2014

Can I expect any communication from T this wk

scorpiogirl

Good evening.
Love outcome between M and myself? Where are we headed the month of February??
Thank you!

zayats

Can I have one as well?:) Anything good heading my way?

Jdance

may i sit :)
Can you look at the connection between L and Myself. Wonder about his thoughts of me these days.. thanks

pageofswords9110

I hope I make the cut
Could you please tell me something my guides want me to be aware of at this time?

EmpressArwen

I hope I make the cut
Could you please tell me something my guides want me to be aware of at this time?

You are #7! :)

I will work on these this afternoon and will pm everyone when they are done.

Thanks all!

**closed**

EmpressArwen

Hello! :)

Can I ask how my love life will go?

Myths and Mermaids - Oracle of the Water

Alchemical Seas (rx), Stranded, Seashell Princess (rx)

What a strange answer to this question. Hmmm.

Alchemical Seas (rx) is about having someone to take care of...someone "beneath" you so to speak. This could be in regards to a child or even that someone you are in a relationship with or someone who is coming for you (relationship wise) will be dependent upon you. I do not know your status so this makes this card even more difficult to interpret.

I'll come back to this card in a minute.

Stranded. Well the title states it all. This is a card of feeling alone and isolated. Is this due to a break-up? That is a possibility but also there is a sense of self-imposed loneliness, as in you aren't up to getting out, dating, having fun, even socializing with your friends. If this is the case, it could definitely hinder any relationship from happening or developing further.

Seashell Princess (rx) speaks with a warning. So to pull back that first card and couple it with this card, the picture I'm seeing is one of you dating below you. This is not to put down your partner (or would be partner) it is just saying that you are at a certain place in your life and you deserve to have someone on your level, not someone you have to "take care" of, so to speak. The warning states for you to not jump into anything with someone without taking a good, hard look at who they really are and what they bring to the table.

Stepping back and looking at this whole reading, I think the oracle is trying to tell you that there will be a choice that needs to made in regards to a partner (or potential upcoming partner), don't let your self-imposed loneliness or isolation cause you to jump into what would not be a relationship that is in your best interest. Get out and start socializing more, meet new people who are like-minded and on level with you.

Love is in the cards ( :) ) but not where the first offer comes from...hold out for more. It will be worth the wait.

*this was soooo not short! haha sorry*

I hope this resonates. Good luck. :)