Few PC readings available.

Sharla

Leave your question.

Feedback required.

pageofswords9110

Is there anything significant that's coming up that I need to be aware of ?

Sharla

Is there anything significant that's coming up that I need to be aware of ?

King :spade: 7 :club: queen :spade:

There's a guy that has recently separated from someone and things have changed for him now, and he is now wanting to try and make more of an effort with regards to getting in touch/or back even, with yourself.

You are not going to be making it easy for him, as you are going to be keeping your distance in order to protect yourself.

pageofswords9110

King :spade: 7 :club: queen :spade:

There's a guy that has recently separated from someone and things have changed for him now, and he is now wanting to try and make more of an effort with regards to getting in touch/or back even, with yourself.

You are not going to be making it easy for him, as you are going to be keeping your distance in order to protect yourself.

This would be RB. I knew he was coming out of a relationship by how he's been acting. And you're right I'm going to protect my cycle because this is a cycle for him. He leaves her then comes back to me.

Or maybe this is an ex of mine who recently started watching my social media again

May I ask will I get the job at AHS ?

Also what are WS feelings toward me ?

Sharla

This would be RB. I knew he was coming out of a relationship by how he's been acting. And you're right I'm going to protect my cycle because this is a cycle for him. He leaves her then comes back to me.

Or maybe this is an ex of mine who recently started watching my social media again
Its definitely RB then as these cards are showing this person's not with a certain someone anymore, and there's nothing about social media here.
May I ask will I get the job at AHS ?

Jack :heart: ace :spade: 8 :spade:

Unfortunately not no. I can see your stressing about things work wise....feelings frustrated and held back in being able to get what you want or even get anywhere at all, but no your application will get rejected.

SA12

What do you see happening with G in the next 1-2 weeks?

Sharla

Also what are WS feelings toward me ?

Ace :heart: 2 :diamond: 4 :diamond:

He's attracted to you yes definitely, but there's not really feelings there. H'es just started to feel attracted to you but i don't see that he has made any sort of move yet.....and has maybe not even let on that he's into you in this way. But there is chemistry between you both, and you have most likely picked up on this.

pageofswords9110

Its definitely RB then as these cards are showing this person's not with a certain someone anymore, and there's nothing about social media here.

Ok thank you. I had a feeling AHS would let me down. I'm still going to apply

pageofswords9110

Ace :heart: 2 :diamond: 4 :diamond:

He's attracted to you yes definitely, but there's not really feelings there. H'es just started to feel attracted to you but i don't see that he has made any sort of move yet.....and has maybe not even let on that he's into you in this way. But there is chemistry between you both, and you have most likely picked up on this.

This is my ex who has started watching my social media again. Yes he has always been attracted to me but he was in a relationship. No he hasn't made any moves.

How does RS feel about me ? Lately he's been telling me he loves me and idk why. We've been friends since grade school

Also can you tell me what AO is upset with me ?

Sharla

What do you see happening with G in the next 1-2 weeks?

Ace :club: queen :spade: 9 :diamond: 7 :spade:

Your going to be doubting things with him, as your going to be hoping and waiting to hear from him which is gonna be stressing you out a little.....as i don't feel like he will be getting in touch with you.

Your gonna sort of stick it out anyhow, even though its gonna be irritating you....but i do feel like your then gonna be thinking if he's even worth your time and effort and if to just move on.