Tentatively offering readings for feedback

think

Closed for tonight :)

jinnie

Hi!

dog mountain letter ship

Hmm, I guess you wanted different things? one of you had a strong desire for friendship but there was a blockage of sorts. With the ship, it could be distance, physical most likely, and having to communicate via email or messages? SD is like a puppy - friendly and over eager to see you and then five minutes later running off to play with a slipper. Something like that. They are just a bit fickle and immature. I don't see it falling apart permanently with these.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the reading! It's been a while since we've spoken, so it seems like things are permanently done. But the communicating through messages and the immaturity seems pretty spot on.

crystalrose

hi crystalrose

woman stork birds anchor
base: tree

oh well with the tree i think things are going really well, slowly but surely you're building roots there and making the permanent changes you want for the future. so the woman could be the therapist, if they are female, or you. you're transforming, becoming someone you want to be proud of being. You want approval, of course, we all do, so maybe tell someone about your progress and allow them to give you praise. A way to benefit further from the sessions could be to be more intuitive, trust your gut instinct, say what comes naturally instead of kind of having an inner filter. Birds is about relaxing more, being less nervous. Maybe you have a bit of trepidation and it causes you to be stiff, you could work on relaxing that. But ultimately you're doing well.

Good luck, hope it makes sense.

This makes sense. My therapist is a female. This is very encouraging! Thinking about it, I am making progress. I do have an inner filter and keep things to myself sometimes. And yea, my biggest issue with therapy is that she's not very encouraging. We talk a lot about my problems, of course cuz it's therapy, but sometimes I do want a little praise and acknowledgment of my progress. Thanks think!

snowmoon

So I'm new to lenormand. I just got my first deck a few weeks ago. I'm not sure I like reading these. But I always found lennie readings insightful and accurate. So I want to master this.

I'm offering 3-5 card readings for feedback.

Anything goes for now, if I start to struggle I might rescind that bit.

I guess brevity is a different challenge, I'm verbose in the extreme.

Let's go!

hi,

what do i have to know /aware while my partners came to vist here until they leave?

thank-you.

empress's dress

Hey empress's dress! You lovely thing. Of course you can join in.

ring moon bouquet whip
base garden

oh well the base being garden could be the land. so the ring is about contracts and a commitment, make sure he is going to keep to his word. with the moon i wonder if he won't, or there's some distrust there anyway. try not to get emotional. so the best plan is to sweeten him up, ask gently for what you want and if he is reluctant then the whip, be clear about what he is to do.

i wonder as well if there might be some circular plot or something, a fence, i dunno. or just a coincidence with the ring and moon both being round. maybe it will feel like a bit of a cycle.

good luck! :heart:

there was no distrust. his life in disarray and it turned into a therapy session with him crying his eyes out about his life. he said what he could do but because of where his life is it's not much, really but it is something and totally better than nothing. he could not recommend a colleague because he can't say he trusts any of them but then he gave a half-hearted recommendation in the end and this is just normal for this place.

it was definitely a surprise. but there was no argument. no suspicion. he is one of the ok people here. and until today was incredibly professional with me and trustworthy. i don't think the trust is gone. he said he was too embarrassed to tell me this over the phone because of our previous work together. good guys here finish last. i hope he gets his life together. his office is barren now. sad days for him. he trusted people he shouldn't have but here that is all you got...you throw trust to the wind and hope it sticks...

lol the reading was great. the moon just meant showing lots of emotion here and in combo with ring and bouquet it was an emo outpouring. and bouquet whip meant a surprise. susually it is a good one... it wasn't a bad one. it was anemotional one... at least he offered all he will do for me for free. and i trust he will keep his word.

Save

amaya1

hey amaya

whip clover lily
base: fish

I think there will be an element of luck here, so it will mostly go well because something will happen to give you a chance to get along. but with the fish base and the whip there could be a minor disagreement of sorts, someone takes something the wrong way or says something without thinking, something like that. lily shows it will all be blown over and the rest of the time will be good.

hope that makes sense?

Hey we had a conflict. I dont agree in a lot of things that he said me and sometimes i get angry with his way of thinking. May in the night this negative energy will be gone. Thank you

think

hi,

what do i have to know /aware while my partners came to vist here until they leave?

thank-you.

hey snowmoon, so sorry I never noticed your question. Do you still want that answering?

think

there was no distrust. his life in disarray and it turned into a therapy session with him crying his eyes out about his life. he said what he could do but because of where his life is it's not much, really but it is something and totally better than nothing. he could not recommend a colleague because he can't say he trusts any of them but then he gave a half-hearted recommendation in the end and this is just normal for this place.

it was definitely a surprise. but there was no argument. no suspicion. he is one of the ok people here. and until today was incredibly professional with me and trustworthy. i don't think the trust is gone. he said he was too embarrassed to tell me this over the phone because of our previous work together. good guys here finish last. i hope he gets his life together. his office is barren now. sad days for him. he trusted people he shouldn't have but here that is all you got...you throw trust to the wind and hope it sticks...

lol the reading was great. the moon just meant showing lots of emotion here and in combo with ring and bouquet it was an emo outpouring. and bouquet whip meant a surprise. susually it is a good one... it wasn't a bad one. it was anemotional one... at least he offered all he will do for me for free. and i trust he will keep his word.

Save

Thanks for the great feedback and sorry my reading was off. I can see where I misunderstood in interpreting the cards there. Poor guy, I hope he's okay, it sounds horrible for him just now. And difficult for you to deal with - not only him pouring his heart out to you but having to find someone else now. I hope you can find someone trustworthy!

Thanks empress :heart: